Who would you like Mike to have collaborated with?

DuranDuran

Proud Member
They can be anybody, alive or not, from any time period. They don't have to be in music per se, a dancer or a video director can count. Here's a few of my picks:

Phyllis Hyman
Pat Benatar
Jamiroquai
Ann Wilson (Heart)
Kathy Sledge
Denise Pearson
Johnny Pacheco

Manhattan Transfer
Kraftwerk
Bobby McFerrin
Sam Cooke
Roy Ayers
El DeBarge
Dolly Parton
OutKast
Sarah Vaughan
a song with the original Black Sabbath lineup as the musicians. Just the guitar, drums, and bass, not Ozzy.

I can imagine a collaboration with Lady Gaga or Beyoncé would be pretty fricken' amazing (especially Gaga!).

I would have loved Michael to collaborate (more) with Stevie Wonder, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, Prince, Whitney Houston, Lady Gaga, Freddie Mercury, Janet, Lenny Kravitz, Stromae, Janelle Monàe, Esperanza Spalding, Tupac, Biggie, Barbra Streisand, Tevin Campbell, Beyoncé and even Justin Timberlake.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Here are my picks (some of them he worked with, but I would have liked MJ to collaborate more with them): Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney, John Lennon (I don't know if I can picture it though), George Harrison, Prince, Freddie Mercury, David Bowie, Janet. There are also some really good artists that I really like but I don't think they would fit well with MJ.

Billy Ocean would be fun
This would have been us by time the album dropped though.
tumblr_inline_ncsi7qphBK1rv2rcd.jpg

off the top of the head... in no specific order!

Beethoven
Whitney Houston
The Smeezingtons
Jimi Hendrix
James Cameron
James Brown
Tupac
Fred Estaire
Bob Marley

I could keep going!

Whitney
Prince (wish they had done "Bad" together-I have this totally different video version of them doing it in my head-and it's great.

Stephanie Mills

I think Queen + Micheal Jackson would be so awesome. Can you imagine Michael singing Bohemian Rapsody etc.

For me I would have love to see Michael to do a song or 2 with Shreya Ghoshal. She is one of India's most greatest singers ever. And I would so totally love to see Michael to do a dance competition between Shahrukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan. Especially with Hrithik since he is India's most greatest dancer. Some of his dancing is so amazing. He can probably put Michael's dancing to shame. His dancing is that amazing. Plus one other great thing about Shahrukh and Hrithik they are both MJ fans. Sonu Nigam who practically replace Michael for me for a singer. He is another one of India's most greatest singers. I also would have love to have him to do some songs with him.

Whitney
Prince (wish they had done "Bad" together-I have this totally different video version of them doing it in my head-and it's great./QUOTE]

To be honest, I'm glad that MJ and Prince never did BAD together. That album had two duets on it already (JGF and IJCSLY) so a third duet would be too much, in my opinon. BAD works best with just MJ

I wish he collaborated with Pharrell Williams on a couple of tracks. They did work together before, but Michael never recorded vocals for those tracks. Usher and Justin Timberlake did.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

For me I would have love to see Michael to do a song or 2 with Shreya Ghoshal. She is one of India's most greatest singers ever. And I would so totally love to see Michael to do a dance competition between Shahrukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan. Especially with Hrithik since he is India's most greatest dancer. Some of his dancing is so amazing. He can probably put Michael's dancing to shame. His dancing is that amazing. Plus one other great thing about Shahrukh and Hrithik they are both MJ fans. Sonu Nigam who practically replace Michael for me for a singer. He is another one of India's most greatest singers. I also would have love to have him to do some songs with him.

Michael recorded a track with A.R. Rahman for the Invincible sessions. Would like to hear that eventually. They both said the song was finished.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Back