Have you ever seen michael in concert?

Be my friend :woohoo: I was like two fingers close to see him on Bad Tour...Unfortunately Victory Tour didn't cross the atlantic :(

Of course I will be your friend...Two fingers away? My goodness gracious how did you manage that?

Picture.jpg
Hope michael does another world tour and thanks guys for your help for uploading pictures .I am new to this can you tell

i hope he does too.......................and it took me ages to get the hang of posting pics at first too

Actually this IS picture thread. You posted this thread to picture sections.

Well I didn't post the thread ;)

I took it as a simple question: have you or have you not seen Michael live?
If this was meant as a picture thread, then it's my bad. :mello:

I posted this thread so someone tell me what I,VE DONE WRONG .I would certainley like to see pictures on here or of concerts,I know i am new here but you don,t have to be so rude dutchie.lol anyways hope we can be friends

Last edited:
Yes I saw him at the Dangerous Tour 92 Amsterdam and History Tour 97 in Kiel It was Awwsssssoooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee Michael come Back

I've seen him twice in concert. First was a Dangerous concert in Vienna, Austria (26, August, 1992), second was a HIStory concert in Budapest, Hungary (10, September, 1996).

He was awesome, brilliant, powerful, unique and great!!!! I wish I'd seen more...

I have seen him in person.. ON STAGE, but never a concert..

i have seen him 4 times
bad tour wembley stadium
dangerous tour wembley and leeds
history tour wembley

Back