Thriller or Ghosts

Thriller or Ghosts

• Total voters
GHOSTS!
got me hooked, I was 12 when I saw it, twas 2003 and I'm doodling 'Ghosts' all over my notebooks and tests papers :laugh:

this is where I was so amazed by Michael's creativity--my brain kept saying it's just like thriller but I was still glued to it my favorite part is when they had this quick shots in the 'cough scene' so cool and I remember we were planning on a dance routine and I kept bringing up the idea of using a 'powder' to have a dramatic effect on our routine.

so kewl *off to watch*

Honestly am not really fond of Thriller even the song......*runs and hides*

Thriller is a classic but Ghosts is hands down waaaay better. His acting, the storyline, the dancing, its off the hook in Ghosts. And the special effects are sweet.

Let me put it this way, I once showed Ghosts to a 7 year old MJ hater (she thought he was a freak) and by the end of the vid she was crying 'cuz Mike had smashed himself into dust. Then she turned and asked "but why are people so mean to him? He was just being nice. Why do they say all those lies?" Then all she wanted to do was watch more MJ vids! Not only did she see his brilliance as a performer but she gained sympathy for him as a person.

Let me see Thriller do that!

that's awesome hahah probably start doing that to lil' kids that reads too much tabloids haha lol

Both video-clips are awesome! Thriller is the classic one, and it was made on the beginning of the 80, so the makeup, the special effects, etc. was SUPER! Ghosts is older, and it's normal that the special effects are better. But it's awesome too, I really love this video-clip. It is really good making, it seems true. =)

I voted for Thriller.

Wow... that's... OMG :|

I was surprised myself kids keeps telling me all these negative stuff with regards Mike and tell you the truth don't even know how to react anyways that was like 2005 so far haven't encountered one yet.

These polls really do suprise me.. I really thought Thriller would have the lead, hehe:p

For me it's Thriller.. even if it was sooo far away from my time... It's just too amazing!!

Ghosts was amazing as well, but Thriller takes this one:p

awww man....I gotta go with Thriller, it scared me senseless when I was 4 and it was the very first time I saw Michael :wub:

But...I LOVE Ghosts..especially the dancing in '2Bad'..I wish my video player wasn't 'up the creek' otherwise I would be watching it.

ok it's a tie...I honestly like them both equally. :p

gotta go with Ghosts.. i love thriller but Ghosts was better IMO. ..sooo do ya have fun? well did ya? HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOO :wub:

Ghosts!! Love it!! Thriller is awesome but Ghosts had me spellbound. MJ and Stephen King!! Just cannot get any better than that! :)

Ghosts for me too. Of course Thriller was the barrier braker and full respect for that but Ghosts is just, WOW.

I think for me it's also because BOTD was the first album from MJ I listened and I think I even saw Ghosts before Thriller.

l_969feb98e4454ce99adea59944a40c49.gif

For me? Ghosts!!

I watched this for the first time again in 6 months................. when he bangs his head on the floor........u want me to go? ok I'll go................. :-(

xxx

BUT oh my hang on!!!

Thriller has such a special place in my heart as I was just 15yrs old when this came out..............
So hard to choose!
norm_2cib2fsthriller.jpg

Can I choose both?

lol

xxx

Ghosts at the time of Thriller I was very young and was afraid to see, now Ghosts I loved watching your special effects and pricipalmente Michael in their transformations.

GHOSTS !!!!
I love it, I grew up around that time and remember coming home from school and watching and singing, dancing and acting it all out :)

Ghosts, Ghosts, Ghosts! It fits him to a tee, it's just HIM. Music is great. The story really isn't subtle but it works. Love it.

Still can't understand why there is no official US release on a DVD, why do we have to buy imported Videos CDs in horrible quality?? What is up with that??
Did he speak too much truth in there?

Ghosts. The talent of the actor is one more gift for him, which Nature has awarded his.

They are very different, in my opinion.

Ghosts is so underrated, while Thriller is a bit overrated in my opinion. Thriller was fun, but Ghosts has something deeper to say and Michael pulls a top performance there as an actor so I went with Ghosts. I wish non fans would know it.

Back