Smooth Criminal suit or Dangerous suit?

Which outfit do you prefer?

• Smooth Criminal

Votes: 193 77.2%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 57 22.8%

• Total voters
I love all of Michaels outfits but as I have to choose one ive gone for the dangerous one...

I adore the gold suit that Michael wore for his HISTORY world tour I had a replica made of it which I wore to a MJ day which was held in Leister Square London and organsised by MJNI to celebrate Michaels 40th birthday...

Wait, you think I want him to have a lot of junk in his trunk?? :bugeyed Hell no!!
I just ment he's got a really really tiny booty.:wub:

Nah, you just sounded so passionate about it. :lol: But yeah, his behind is skinny... I wonder if it was real muscular? :innocent:

Michael's unique style truly impresses me. Though, they're both completely awesome I'd have to say that I like the Smooth Criminal suit. But don't get me wrong, Michael's dangerous suit is cool, too!

I love both suits but I think he looked sexier in smooth criminal (especially with the golden pants!!!!)

Smooth criminal 100000% ! Now that's hot Michael right there.

oh yes... I love that out fit... i love the way it FITS his body and fits other areas.. :)

hahaha! yup me too!!! It was so visible! But I LOVE LOVE LOVE his SMOOTH CRIMINAL costume. Smooth Criminal then Bad costume. H-O-T. He had a great body, broad shoulders, lean physique, so everything looked good on him. I mean, who else could pull his military style outfits? Nobody! Just our MJ.

DANGEROUS!
who could resist that RED PLASTIC SHIRT! YUM!

jl5wft.jpg

;)

Honestly, i just cannot imagine anyone else wearing a red plastic shirt and still looking hot.:wild:

DANGEROUS!
who could resist that RED PLASTIC SHIRT! YUM!

jl5wft.jpg

;)

I am just curious how comfortable that was to dance in a plastic shirt... :lol:
I love both, but smoooooth criminal is more iconic for me. However, MJ still looks great in black&red colors...

D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S. black one
when I was younger I loved everything about BAD era etc
but recently this black suit takes my breath away!!

Back