Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Hey?! Did you all catch on to the message that Michael left for the world?

When he was talking about the condition that the planet is in, he gave a specific timeframe in which it must be turned around.

He specifically said it must be done within 4 years.

Did you all hear him?

I caught a late showing of the movie a few hours ago. All I know is that the man is so special :wub: my goodness!

During the beginning of the Human Nature sequence (which is amazing!), I suddenly remembered that I had my dictaphone with me and what did I do? :giggle: yep I hit the record button.

If they say why, why :wub: tell Michaaaaael whyyyyy, tell him whyyyyyyyyyyyy :wub:
That voice! So amazing. :wub: Unfathomable to my mind even still.

The movie is an amazing piece of theater. I feel it deserves to create an award all its own, never in existence until now.

Something like a Cinematic Tony Award for Best Theatrical Experience on Film anyone could have. The absolute best! Thank you Michael. You are the sweetest most beautiful person ever, ever EVER!

'Left the theater feeling so much better. :) Thank you again, Michael Jackson.

I love you so much. :angel:You have to know that. I really do.

... and I may even be able to sleep now, Thank God!

Last edited:
I caught a late showing of the movie a few hours ago. All I know is that the man is so special :wub: my goodness!

During the beginning of the Human Nature sequence (which is amazing!), I suddenly remembered that I had my dictaphone with me and what did I do? :giggle: yep I hit the record button.

If they say why, why :wub: tell Michaaaaael whyyyyy, tell him whyyyyyyyyyyyy :wub:

The movie is an amazing piece of theater. I feel it deserves to create an award all its own, never in existence until now.

Something like a Cinematic Tony Award for Best Theatrical Experience on Film anyone could have. The absolute best! Thank you Michael. You are the sweetest most beautiful person ever, ever EVER!

Ooooooo, honey, YES!!! He got DOWN on "Human Nature!!"

All those people out there that were trying to convince others that he couldn't sing anymore just because he didn't fully sing at the 2006 World Music Awards are feeling super stupid right about now!
:lol:

I wish Michael could have seen just how much of an impact he had on this special lady. I wish he could have seen just how much he touched her, and that she was aware of a lot of things he was trying to say to her, and how much that meant to her....she may have been afraid to try to get close to him, for fear of being labeled a "stalker"....I wish he could have tried to get physically closer to her than just saying things in songs...that way she knew where she stood with him literally.

before June 25th, I kept having this feeling that he'd die during the concerts. I couldn't seem to shake that feeling but of course didn't say anything because it's such a negative thought or feeling. For me it was more a fear of someone doing something to him though at the concerts. I think it was that I worried if I gave it any power or attention, it might happen, so I tried not to think of it.

I just felt like I should share that though I don't know why.

Then not last night but the night before I dreamed of MJ trying to fly on an airplane to me (?) and then I woke up with a song in my head

http://www.trilulilu.ro/so_cold/1f6fb8b38f372e

Which I don't think I knew the words "But you know I won't be traveling forever". I thought it was interesting. I guess we all can have our own special MJ times in our dreams?

Leo Sayer — When I Need You lyrics

When I need you
I just close my eyes and I'm with you
And all that I so wanna give you
It's only a heartbeat away

When I need love
I hold out my hands and I touch love
I never knew there was so much love
Keeping me warm night and day

Miles and miles of empty space in between us
The telephone can't take the place of your smile
But you know I won't be travelin' forever
It's cold out but hold out and do I like I do

When I need you
And all that I so wanna give you babe

It's not easy when the road is your driver
Honey that's a heavy load that we bear
But you know I won't be traveling a lifetime
It's cold out but hold out and do like I do

Oh, I need you

When I need love

When I need you
Just close my eyes
And you're right here by my side

I just hold out my hands
I just hold out my hand
And I'm with you darlin'
Yes, I'm with you darlin'
All I wanna give you

Oh I need you darling

Pretty much same thing happened to me too...Just before my third viewing of TII, I was surfing in the net with my cell phone to kill time before the movie started, and then all of the sudden I remembered that my cell phone has a camcorder, so I decided to recored some of the parts. Not film the movie, but I just wanted to be able to listen to some of the cute things MJ said in the film. Turned out to be really crappy quality though. Can't really hear a thing. :(

Like coming to her door wearing a beehive keeper's outfit? That was what he was wearing in my dream last night where he came to my door and I opened it. :lol: The funny part was the protective clothing color was that same orange-red of the skinny jeans MJ wore in parts of This Is It. lol.

This dream came on the heels of a not so pleasant one I had had the night before I viewed the film. That was a dream that Moddie would definitely not have wanted to experience; but it managed to affect the way I viewed the film in that afternoon (yesterday). Because of the lense I was viewing it through, I was not able to be so light-hearted and happy like so many of you here are attesting to. :( I am very glad for you guys, though! :clapping:I know Michael would want you all to be blessed and happily entertained. Isn't that how he always was? Sweet and giving.

I think I was quite happy last night though to have the bee keeper dream in contrast. And I had no idea that one could get those get-ups in such snazzy colors...

Beehive keepers outfit? :scratch: :lol: :lol: I had an MJ dream a few nights ago that was pretty bizarre...and MJ was in it. First I was like in some cottage somewhere and I was looking for my name...and I saw I had carved it a few times on the wood panelling...along with other fans' names. It was somehow significant because it somehow showed how many times you had been there to see MJ or something like that. :scratch: :lol: Then I was all of the sudden on a roller coaster...we were all sitting, waiting for the ride to start....and in the background was a movie screen and This Is It was on...and I was in such angle that I didn't see and I was trying to twist and turn to see it and I kept whining how I can't watch because I can't see and then MJ turned around a bit to me (he was sitting a couple of seats ahead of me) and was like "You don't have to see....", you know like he was somehow embarrassed about it because he thought it wasn't good enough and didn't want anyone to see it, and I just kept twisting and turning myself and kept leaning out to see the screen and I was like "But I WANNA SEE IT!!! It's AMAZING!! I WANNA WATCH!!!!!". And as I was whining and twisting and turning, I kind of bit my teeth together because I was so frustrated that I couldn't see properly...and broke one of my molars and it fell out. And I was like "Damn, I lost a tooth!! Great!". Then after that Travis Payne was handing out pillows with "Heal The World" and a picture of a world on them to everyone on the ride...and I was first like "pillows?". :lol: But thought the Heal The World logo was cool. Anyways, then the ride started and I can just remember I was screaming my head off, going "WHOOOHOOO!!!!" because I was so excited (and because I love roller coasters :lol:). Weird dream! :lol:

When he was talking about the condition that the planet is in, he gave a specific timeframe in which it must be turned around.

Did you all hear him?

Because I didn't watch this movie I cannot say anything. Did he say it about the planet in general? This is really something very important.... . 4 years hmmm.... . Maybe "4 years" was about something else?

before June 25th, I kept having this feeling that he'd die during the concerts. I couldn't seem to shake that feeling but of course didn't say anything because it's such a negative thought or feeling. For me it was more a fear of someone doing something to him though at the concerts. I think it was that I worried if I gave it any power or attention, it might happen, so I tried not to think of it.

I just felt like I should share that though I don't know why.

Then not last night but the night before I dreamed of MJ trying to fly on an airplane to me (?) and then I woke up with a song in my head

http://www.trilulilu.ro/so_cold/1f6fb8b38f372e

Which I don't think I knew the words "But you know I won't be traveling forever". I thought it was interesting. I guess we all can have our own special MJ times in our dreams?

Leo Sayer — When I Need You lyrics

When I need you
And all that I so wanna give you

When I need love

Miles and miles of empty space in between us
The telephone can't take the place of your smile
But you know I won't be travelin' forever
It's cold out but hold out and do I like I do

When I need you
And all that I so wanna give you babe

It's not easy when the road is your driver
Honey that's a heavy load that we bear
But you know I won't be traveling a lifetime
It's cold out but hold out and do like I do

Oh, I need you

When I need love

When I need you
Just close my eyes
And you're right here by my side

I just hold out my hands
I just hold out my hand
And I'm with you darlin'
Yes, I'm with you darlin'
All I wanna give you

Oh I need you darling

Gosh, Ape...it's like you'd read my mind. I have been thinking if I should start a thread about asking if anyone had any "premonitions"...any "weird thoughts" that they tried to shake as soon as they had them, before MJ died. Because I had a few and I HATED it and I had no idea where it was coming from. And after his death those thoughts kept haunting me. To this day. They really do haunt me and I really have no idea where they came from, but it makes me feel SO GUILTY for even having THOUGHT of something horrible like that.

You know, I bought this little silver thing for Michael for his 50th birthday last year....but since we didn't have an address to send it to, I kept it, and thought I'll try to get it to him once we do have an address, or the next time I can travel to where he is. I let them engrave his initials on it and I thought it would come in a nice box...which it didn't...so I ended up buying several other gift boxes, so that it would have a beautiful packaging for Michael. One of the boxes was black from the outside and had white silk padding in the inside. And it looked nice in the store. So months passed and then when I heard that MJ was gonna come to London, I thought maybe I could give him the gifts somehow then, so I took out the presents I had and tried the different boxes I had bought for that silver thingy...and when I put the silver thing in the black/white box...my instant thought was "I can't use that one...that looks like a coffin and especially with the silver thing with his initials on it, it looks like a coffin with a tombstone in it!! What if Michael gets the wrong message if he sees that!! There is no way I can use this one!!". Like I said, that thought just immediately popped into my head and it shocked me. And I was like "Oh gosh, don't be silly...it's just a gift box...why would it look like a coffin?!". I can't remember anymore which box I ended up using...if I didn't use that one because I thought I can't, or if I did use it just to make a point to myself that it could not look like a coffin...What I do remember though is that when I heard MJ had died, I immediately remembered the thought I had about the box and it FREAKD ME OUT! :bugeyed Another awful thing/thought was maybe just a month or a couple of weeks before he died...I was at home ironing clothes...and they were playing a lot of Queen songs on the radio and I think an Elvis song too and I can't remember if they mentioned something about how many albums they had sold or if it was just the fact that they were playing so many of their songs within such a short time ...but in any case I all of the sudden thought "Gosh..all these artists sell so many albums now that they are dead and are even more successfull than they were when they were alive. Imagine what it would be like if it was MJ...he'd sell MILLIONS!!". And as soon as I had that thought, it shocked me and I was like "Don't EVER even THINK about something like that!!! NEVER EVER!!!! Do not E-V-E-R even think about MJ being dead!! NEVER EVER!!! You hear me!!! NEVER!!". It really freaked me out. Because it came out of the blue and it was horrible to me! Anyways, so when I heard Michael had died and remembered those thoughts I had had, you can imagine how I felt (and feel! :cry:). It's like "SEE!!!! WHY DID YOU EVEN THINK THAT WAY???!!!!! YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!!! SEE WHAT HAPPENED??!!!! HOW COULD YOU EVEN HAVE A THOUGHT LIKE THAT!!! YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!! REALLY!!! YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!!" :angry: I was (am) so ANGRY at myself for ever having even a thought like that cross my mind. Again, like I said, they just came out of the blue...I had no idea from where...but I HATED it both times and they FREAKED ME OUT both times. :boohoo: So maybe they were some "premonitions"...or just coincidences...or I don't know what. But I hate it all the same. But anyways...it has been bugging me for a long time now, and I had been wondering if anyone else had weird things like that happen before MJ died? :scratch::(

EDIT: And I just realized....check out my SIGGY!! :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :cry: :cry: I had that too MONTHS before MJ died. It freaks me out!! :boohoo:

Did you all hear him?

Yup, I heard him. Wonder what he meant with 4 years. There is this billboard about the movie "2012"...that says something like "We had been warned....2012"..right across the street where I live...and I just saw it earlier today when I came home from the store. And it kind of "shook me up" a little because it instantly reminded me of MJ in "This Is It" saying "we have four years"...You know, I just instantly had a weird feeling. You know...of all the movies...THAT one is right in front of my house. I have never seen a movie "ad" on the billboard ever before....and now it has to be that one. It kind of freaked me out (in a weird, bad way).

Last edited:
I had also changed my signature/avatar/and little thing written under my name I think three days before June 25th. Seems significant to me. From the hold my hand one to these. "live" which could be meant two ways.

edit: sorry, I'm not feeling very well today. I wanted to comment on what you had written. It's really interesting how that happens. I noticed your signature as well before then. The gift was interesting. I could see you thinking that about it.

MJ won't know where to look first with all these girls with "glow in the dark" t-shirts and banners all saying all kinds of things from "did MJ find love in the dark" to "marry me"...Poor MJ! He will be blinded once he comes on stage!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG...I just thought of THIS!!! Imagine if MJ will have some "secret glow in the dark messages" on his outfit on stage?! :wild: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Okay...I better leave this thread now...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Okay...so it was not his outfit..and not a "secret message"...:lol: But...check out the tiny Zeppelin in the right upper corner when you see the city backdrop behind MJ and the dancers....The letters GLOW IN THE DARK! :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hysterical: :hysterical: I KNOW it's a coincidence, but it's funny! :lol: :lol: (By the way, now that I was able to pause it, it does say "MJ AIR". Funny! :lol: )

The link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfMPnI2JRFE

Yup, I heard him. Wonder what he meant with 4 years. There is this billboard about the movie "2012"...that says something like "We had been warned....2012"..right across the street where I live...and I just saw it earlier today when I came home from the store. And it kind of "shook me up" a little because it instantly reminded me of MJ in "This Is It" saying "we have four years"...You know, I just instantly had a weird feeling. You know...of all the movies...THAT one is right in front of my house. I have never seen a movie "ad" on the billboard ever before....and now it has to be that one. It kind of freaked me out (in a weird, bad way).

The year 2012 is an apocalyptic date according to Mayan Calendar. If he said we have 4 years to change this planet, it could mean that after 2012 everything will just go down and we won’t be able to change anything no matter how much we try. It doesn’t mean that the year of 2012 is the last day of Earth. This is how I see his msg. to us. Just my opinion…..

Edit:Ape, it was so beautiful… thank you for sharing this song with us…..

Last edited:
Also the dancers have green glow in the dark wrist bands on when they are watching him dance. :)

You're welcome Asedora and thank you for mentioning :)

Ape, that song is so beautiful!

Asedora, I also don't seen the movie ... But I think this message will beyond a warning about our planet... just thoughts... :smilerolleyes:

I'm listening to Invincible (one of my favorites album) I repeat Heaven Can Wait several times and always hear as the first time ... I don't remember if this song already had been discussed earlier in this thread... :scratch: Anyway caught my attention and I would like share...

HEAVEN CAN WAIT - Michael Jackson :blush:
Tell the angels no, I don’t wanna leave my baby alone
I don’t want nobody else to hold you
That’s a chance I’ll take
Baby I’ll stay, Heaven can wait
No, if the angels took me from this earth
I would tell them bring me back to her
It’s a chance I’ll take, maybe I’ll stay
Heaven can wait

You’re beautiful
Each moment spent with you is simply wonderful
This love I have for you girl it’s incredible
And I don’t know hat I’d do, if I can’t be with you
The world could not go on so every night I pray
If the Lord should come for me before I wake
I wouldn’t wanna go if I can’t see your face, can’t hold you close
What good would Heaven be
If the angels came for me I’d tell them no

Unthinkable
Me sitting up in the clouds and you are all alone
The time might come around when you’d be moving on
I’d turn it all around and try to get back down to my baby girl
Can’t stand to see nobody kissing, touching her
Couldn’t take nobody loving you the way we were
What good would Heaven be
If the angels come for me I’d tell them no

Oh no, can’t be without my baby
Won’t go, without her I’d go crazy
Oh no, guess Heaven will be waiting
Ooh
Oh no, can’t be without my baby
Won’t go, without her I’d go crazy
Oh no, guess Heaven will be waiting
Ooh

Just leave us alone, leave us alone
Please leave us alone

:wub: :wub:

The lyric speak for itself, but I must confess that a thousand things through my head :wild:lol... but are just thoughts... (?) :thinking:

Asedora, I also don't seen the movie ... But I think this message will beyond a warning about our planet... just thoughts... :smilerolleyes:

Lully,what could be more important than msg of saving this planet? I think it was the whole point of Michael’s being in this world. No? His lyrics has different kind of msgs.imo. But like I said, I didn’t see a movie. I do not know exactly what he said.

Lully,what could be more important than msg of saving this planet? I think it was the whole point of Michael’s being in this world. No? His lyrics has different kind of msgs.imo. But like I said, I didn’t see a movie. I do not know exactly what he said.

Of course there is nothing more important than msg of saving this planet... And yes, this was one of the points that Michael has released more attention entire life, he was always too focused on subjects related to the planet. But I just said that this message can go BEYOND. No? Please don't me throw tomatoes for it! lol
And as I said before: Are just thoughts! ;)
I need, and I want to watch the movie!:)

And thanks for the link you posted some pages ago, I read, although I don't has positioned me! Thanks :D

Of course there is nothing more important than msg of saving this planet... And yes, this was one of the points that Michael has released more attention entire life, he was always too focused on subjects related to the planet. But I just said that this message can go BEYOND. No? Please don't me throw tomatoes for it! lol
And as I said before: Are just thoughts! ;)
I need, and I want to watch the movie!:)

And thanks for the link you posted some pages ago, I read, although I don't has positioned me! Thanks :D

Oh, girl no, I am not throwing tomatoes on you LOL Well it could be something more but we are just humans...., you know...

So I didn't understand did you like this link I gave you or not? Was it nice to know?

Last edited:
Oh, girl no, I am not throwing tomatoes on you LOL Well it could be something more but we are just humans...., you know...

So I didn't understand did you like this link I gave you or not? Was it nice to know?

*sighs* :lol:

Was interesting to read, but I must confess that I'm a few incredulous, lol although I know we must have an open mind!
Maybe because I have different thoughts, don't know... but it was an enjoyable read... thanks for sharing! :D

I wish Michael could have seen just how much of an impact he had on this special lady. I wish he could have seen just how much he touched her, and that she was aware of a lot of things he was trying to say to her, and how much that meant to her....she may have been afraid to try to get close to him, for fear of being labeled a "stalker"....I wish he could have tried to get physically closer to her than just saying things in songs...that way she knew where she stood with him literally.

Linda, I think if a physical contact took a place it wouldn’t be a mystery anymore and we wouldn’t stay in this thread…. LOL:) Lets’ put it this way…
Maybe it was not possible with Michael because “Falling in love wasn’t his plan”? Also, nothing is simple when it comes to Michael and there is something similar at this point about this woman too…. .Just thinking...

After my "long goodbye" from the thread on June 23rd/24th, and my intent to detach myself from the internet for a while (enough to get myself focused), my last words were, "life goes on" and dam if I didn't chew every bitter bite a day or two later. So of course I was feeling like I had set myself up for the unpredictable, like for instance, for someone to just up and run away without reason or warning. I realize that's not a "premonition", in fact, the opposite of one I guess, but it showed me how I can be taking something for granted one minute and the next minute be wishing I could rewind again *sigh*

Watching the movie gave me a renewed sense of everything though. I laughed my head of during the movie and after. I wasn't amused by many of the same things everyone else was although Michael's personality is delightful and his genius is without words to describe... I was just amused on general principle. The film was so Michael :giggle: and so full of LIFE. I'm so glad the world (and I) got to see the wonderful creative, brilliant director named Michael Jackson at work, human, sweet, focused, NOT FRAIL, ("frail is such a strong word to describe weakness and that Michael was NOT in the film) just doing his thing ... and giving the world something ... very ...interesting to talk about for years to come.

I love how he has always used his fame, throughout his entire adult life to focus the world's attention on what's truly important, letting the world know that from his point of view, its not just all about him. He promulgates what's important to the collective of mankind and THAT is what I call L.O.V.E. LOVE.

He's a thousand percent right about the planet. Its hard for us to know what to do besides things like recycling every Wednesday, planting a tree once a year, that sort of thing, but I believe that the "what to do" will come to us collectively when we truly appreciate the earth God made for us for the very life sustenance it really is. The bible says, "God made the earth for man" and we know it from all the wealth He put in it for our survival, happiness and well-being. Everything from minerals, to watermelons, to diamonds, to oil to the soil that grows every amazing thing, so yes, it could be "deeper", but Michael did his part by giving us "edutainment" - educating us by entertaining us - its our job to take it deeper. And he did that because he cares about what God cares about, which is the planet - and us. Not just himself as an entertainer. L.O.V.E. is what it boils down to. Love for God and for everyone.

Thank you Michael Jackson. I LOVE YOU TOO :yes: :wub: (sweet thang!)

You raised our consciousness. That's all you can do. That's all he should be expected to do imho. The rest is up to us.

I love how he has always used his fame, throughout his entire adult life to focus the world's attention on what's truly important, letting the world know that from his point of view, its not just all about him. He promulgates what's important to the collective of mankind and THAT is what I call L.O.V.E. LOVE.

He's a thousand percent right about the planet. Its hard for us to know what to do besides things like recycling every Wednesday, planting a tree once a year, that sort of thing, but I believe that the "what to do" will come to us collectively when we truly appreciate the earth God made for us for the very life sustenance it really is. The bible says, "God made the earth for man" and we know it from all the wealth He put in it for our survival, happiness and well-being. Everything from minerals, to watermelons, to diamonds, to oil to the soil that grows every amazing thing, so yes, it could be "deeper", but Michael did his part by giving us "edutainment" - educating us by entertaining us - its our job to take it deeper. And he did that because he cares about what God cares about, which is the planet - and us. Not just himself as an entertainer. L.O.V.E. is what it boils down to. Love for God and for everyone.

:clapping:

Congratulations for your kind words! I'm thrilled! Michael's really an amazing human being!

I love you even more Michael! :wub:

After my "long goodbye" from the thread on June 23rd/24th, and my intent to detach myself from the internet for a while (enough to get myself focused), my last words were, "life goes on" and dam if I didn't chew every bitter bite a day or two later. So of course I was feeling like I had set myself up for the unpredictable, like for instance, for someone to just up and run away without reason or warning. I realize that's not a "premonition", in fact, the opposite of one I guess, but it showed me how I can be taking something for granted one minute and the next minute be wishing I could rewind again *sigh*

Watching the movie gave me a renewed sense of everything though. I laughed my head of during the movie and after. I wasn't amused by many of the same things everyone else was although Michael's personality is delightful and his genius is without words to describe... I was just amused on general principle. The film was so Michael :giggle: and so full of LIFE. I'm so glad the world (and I) got to see the wonderful creative, brilliant director named Michael Jackson at work, human, sweet, focused, NOT FRAIL, ("frail is such a strong word to describe weakness and that Michael was NOT in the film) just doing his thing ... and giving the world something ... very ...interesting to talk about for years to come.

Thank you Michael Jackson. I LOVE YOU TOO :yes: :wub: (sweet thang!)

You raised our consciousness. That's all you can do. That's all he should be expected to do imho. The rest is up to us.
Amen to that, SoS. :flowers:

Tomorrow, I'm going to see this beautiful man again. Really looking forward to it. He and Kenny really put together something that is very special indeed.

WOW!!! :wild:

Amen to that, SoS. :flowers:

Tomorrow, I'm going to see this beautiful man again. Really looking forward to it. He and Kenny really put together something that is very special indeed.

WOW!!! :wild:
WOW!!! is right :giggle: :yes: :)

*****waving and blowing kisses*****

Hey everybody, I've missed being here. We have been so busy.

I haven't had another dream.

what? It's one smiley per word. Perfectly acceptable! ;)
:) :p :hug: :flowers: :angel: ;) :D

I also don't seen the movie ... But I think this message will beyond a warning about our planet... just thoughts... :smilerolleyes:

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Lully, I've watched the movie 2 times and I want to watch it again. When you watch them, watch carefully to the world that has hidden things. Only the most observant and attentive will realize and understand the meanings.

Small hidden subliminal messages that will be perceived if observed carefully.

:smilerolleyes:

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Lully, I've watched the movie 2 times and I want to watch it again. When you watch them, watch carefully to the world that has hidden things. Only the most observant and attentive will realize and understand the meanings.

:rolleyes2: :yes:

banneda.png
:girl_haha: u could use some 'giggle' therapy:

you:tickle:me

what? It's one smiley per word. Perfectly acceptable! ;)
:) :p :hug: :flowers: :angel: ;) :D

Ha! Ha! Ha!

hm, and didn't MJ say his favorite (or one of his favorite) games is hide and seek?

:girl_hide:

:girl_happy:

:giggle:

*flys out really fast before the evil I mean really sweet queen returns!*

Back