Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

*****waving and blowing kisses*****

Hey everybody, I've missed being here. We have been so busy.

I haven't had another dream.

Hey moddie :waving: we all have missed u

Aww thats a shame that u havent had another dream :(

Hide N seek was a fun childhood game to play as a kid.

I lovveeee "planet earth" , he speaks so beautifully in it :wub:

Hide-and-seek combines perfectly with Michael Jackson. :smilerolleyes:

So is one of the favorite games of Michael. And mine too. :D

:smilerolleyes:
yes, and it seems to be a favorite game for those in this thread who have been finding 'song clues' all this time.

Summer saw the movie right away and seem to have immediately found a clue within the movie that fit just right for our thread ... the song credited at the end, I Hadn't Anyone 'Til You. Very observant of you Summer :yes:

It seems Mike was "hiding" it "in plain sight" by it being in the credits when it wasn't actually performed within the movie ...or maybe I missed something like some music from it being used and not recognized, but of course the question would still be, why that song. Here are a couple of versions of it:

Judy Garland (one of MJ's fave entertainers and mine too isn't she great) http://www.youtube.com

and Sarah Vaughn (one of my favorite classic jazz vocalists from back in the day) she jazzes it up a bit ...

what a special song :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqcvVOc9wME&NR=1

/watch?v=2hpSJjrlX8w

So as AllforMJ so eloquently puts it, 'WoW!!!'

and ...the Love Story continues ...

as the mysteries unfold ...

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Lully, I've watched the movie 2 times and I want to watch it again. When you watch them, watch carefully to the world that has hidden things. Only the most observant and attentive will realize and understand the meanings.

Small hidden subliminal messages that will be perceived if observed carefully.

Can leave with me! ;)

Originally Posted by STATEofSHOCK
hm, and didn't MJ say his favorite (or one of his favorite) games is hide and seek

Oh yes!!! And I love game hide and seek. :D

Asedora the Earth Song Poem is perfect! Michael is genius!

Last edited:
That leaves me out.

You should borrow my broom, you'd fly out even faster.

Wasn't the Earth Song segment of This Is It amazing? I heart that short film made for it. :heart: That little girl was so precious and it did a wonderful job conveying the important message behind it.
It was, it really was :wub:

Asedora thank you for posting the poem! :wub:

*grabs broom from queen_g and zooms out*

Hate to burst your bubble there, but Mike wouldn't have had anything to do with the credits because he had no idea there was going to be a film made of the rehearsal footage, as we all know the sad reason for that.

Unless...and it's been years since I have attended a concert, but do they normally supply some sort of "program" for a concert? Maybe MJ had already put together the credits list for that program and the film's credits partially went off of that?

If that is the case...then maybe Mike did plan something there regarding that song...
surely the truth of whatever it is, is outside the box and not just some random thing ... :giggle: no such thing as random when it comes to a film....or when it comes to MJ's creative endeavors

Where do you think he did, MP? Have you seen This Is It? :)

Actually, I don't know. I haven't seen it yet.

I was just assuming that that picture of him with the Shirley Temple button he had on was from the movie, and I thought that was what ashtanga was implying by her avatar and her statement about subliminal messages being in the movie.

That, and the fact that I think I'm starting to get too big for my britches from all the pride I feel over being a part of this little clique since I think I see the "Love in the Dark Thread" represented everywhere!:lol: Afterall, didn't MimiK say something about we ought to make our shirts green or something and then summer said there was something green in the movie. See! Another clue! I knew it!:wild::lol:

Anyway, I'm also still trying to decipher your MJ dream. Bee keeper's outfit, eh? Sexy!:lol:

I was just assuming that that picture of him with the Shirley Temple button he had on was from the movie, and I thought that was what ashtanga was implying by her avatar and her statement about subliminal messages being in the movie.

The picture was posted a while back there for me when he commented on Shirley. Included was the Summer that commented on the pin and I had not noticed. The picture of the pin is exactly that of my avatar.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2242172&postcount=6093

Why do you think I put that picture in my avatar?

Last edited:
Hey you guys! Oh my goodness! Guess what?!

Today, when I watched Michael's movie for a second time, I discovered something very special!! It's in his new "Smooth Criminal" video at the beginning of the black and white movie scene! lol It appears right after the car drives by! Did you guys see the name of the night club?!

It's called the "Break O' Dawn Club!"

Now, look at this...

02-04-2009, 10:54 AM
MimiK

break o' dawn, oh yes.

that'll put love to the test.

if your darling can't melt in your arms,

something is seriously wrong.

full of seduction, full of sighs,

she is the heavenly prize

break o' dawn

breaks it down

the love, the true romance

the passion, the lust

it makes me want to dance

in the light of the moon

forever...and ever...and ever.

Did anyone else catch on to this in the move?! :)

Michael is SO funny!! :giggle: He had a "Break O' Dawn" night club in his "Smooth Criminal" video and up until MimiK had spelled the title of the song as "Break O' Dawn," I had never even noticed that this is EXACTLY the way that MJ is singing it in the song! LOL

Yep! I'm starting to believe more and more that our guy did run across this thread and was having a good time in it!
:lol:

How sweet is that?! :wub:

If you wanna hear him singing the words "Break O' Dawn" just click here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5oCZ0cp3Ds&feature=channel_page

Last edited:
Hey you guys! Oh my goodness! Guess what?!

Today, when I watched Michael's movie for a second time, I discovered something very special!! It's in his new "Smooth Criminal" video at the beginning of the black and white movie scene! lol It appears right after the car drives by! Did you guys see the name of the night club?! It's called the "Break O' Dawn Club!"

Now, look at this...

02-04-2009, 10:54 AM
MimiK

Michael is SO funny!! :giggle: He had a "Break O' Dawn" night club in his "Smooth Criminal" video and up until MimiK had spelled the title of the song as "Break O' Dawn," I had never even noticed that this is EXACTLY the way that MJ is singing it in the song! LOL

Yep! I'm starting to believe more and more that our guy did run across this thread and was having a good time in it!

:wild::wild::wild: See there! We really are everywhere! I'm not going crazy afterall! I'm not! I'm not! I guess they won't be coming to take me away afterall!

:wild::wild::wild: See there! We really are everywhere! I'm not going crazy afterall! I'm not! I'm not! I guess they won't be coming to take me away afterall!
If you're crazy, we're ALL crazy!! But there it is plain as day!!

"Break O' Dawn!!"

:lol: :lol:

:yes:

:scratch:
Hein?

HI! :D

I'm here, just watching! lol

:security:

:shades:

I love subliminal messages! lol

:naughty:

:naughty:

That's so cute. :lol:

Yes, I had caught that while sitting there in that theater! (which, by the way, only had about twelve peeps in it and no one was even remotely sitting close to me so I felt like I was watchin' it all by myself, which was cool... and maybe I didn't annoy anyone so much then when I started singing a little bit outloud with Earth Song, whoops) and I did think of MimiK's poem and your having mentioned to him that that is just the way MJ sings it in the song.

Fun, huh?
Yes indeedy!!!

Gosh, guess I gotta go and see it a third time to see what else will jump out! LOL

lol Only AFTER I posted my "peekaboo" message did I see that you guys had said something about hide and seek earlier. hahaha That cracked me up.

Anyway, continue. Just an interesting observation.

:) :)

Wouldn't it be funny if at the very end it said: "Dedicated to the Ladies in the Dark" :lol:
Lawd!! If it DID say something like that I would have fell out onto the floor. They'd have to sweep me up with the spilled popcorn after the movie!!

It was exceedingly sexy as you can only imagine. :lol:

Ooooo, honey....honey!! :lol:

And why are you laughing here? It makes perfect sense to me...

AllForMJ, when you go see it next, keep your eyes open and see if it says that anywhere!
Do you know what it's gonna be like fallin' out of that chair and onto that cold hard floor if I see that?!

lol Only AFTER I posted my "peekaboo" message did I see that you guys had said something about hide and seek earlier. hahaha That cracked me up.

Anyway, continue. Just an interesting observation.

:) :)
Hi Justus! Peekaboo to you too! LOL

Hey, Mike's movie is doing a lotta different thangs there!!! Gotta try to roll with it!!

That man!! :lol:

Back