Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Re: Prayer for global L.O.V.E. by MJ Fans on the 25th

I lit a virtual candle (I'm afraid of fire) had a moment of silence for Michael and then listened to Earth Song.

That was amazing! I too felt something special. I had a candle burning, couldn't find a quiet place as hubby was watching some Sci-Fi movie. Suddenly a sentence from the telly caught my attention: "You're holding my hand." Wow... That was so random and at the same time so fitting. Incredible to think that so many of us paused to do this together! Hugs to you! I'm now listening to Cry and Speechless just ended. Speechless pretty well describes how I feel now! Thank You! I love you Michael!

My candle is still lit. It's a bright blue taper, in a wall-mounted holder in my kitchen. When I lit it, I heard a "popping" sound that I can't identify. When I unfocus my eyes and look at the candle, I see it with a halo of many colors surrounding it.

We are all connected, you know? Sending out a major love. . . . .

This is such a wonderful idea. Let's do it again, on December 25?

My candle is still lit. It's a bright blue taper, in a wall-mounted holder in my kitchen. When I lit it, I heard a "popping" sound that I can't identify. When I unfocus my eyes and look at the candle, I see it with a halo of many colors surrounding it.

Yup. December 25. Mark it on your calendars everyone. :yes::angel:

I have Heal The World playing...

Aaaaahhhhgh I am so hitting myself in the head right now! I was totally looking forward to this and then got caught up with other things and forgot! I remembered 20 minutes too late. :doh::doh:
Well I hope it was wonderful...I'm making sure to set a couple free hours aside next month so that I can really prepare for it and put all my energy into it.
LOVE all around!
:heart:

Same thing happened to me too, Amy. I've been thinking about this all day then got caught up with other things and forgot. I remembered 20 minutes later too. Since Michael's official passing time was 2:26pm California time, and it wasn't that time yet, I still decided to go ahead and do it anyway. It was nice.

Definitely, I will be doing it again. It felt special knowing we're all connected, and to Michael as well.

Same thing happened to me too, Amy. I've been thinking about this all day then got caught up with other things and forgot. I remembered 20 minutes later too. Since Michael's official passing time was 2:26pm California time, and it wasn't that time yet, I still decided to go ahead and do it anyway. It was nice.

Of course! Don't feel its too late. Thats silly. Today is the day. It started at 2pm. I'm not done praying. Are you kidding? hah....

Michael, your always in our hearts. Through better or worst. You will always be remembered, always be honored and will always be our number 1.
May you rest in peace and may your children live wonderful lives.

We love you forever Michael J. Jackson.

BTW everyone, the prayer doesn't have to end in 20 minutes and you don't have to be online either. Do it while you work. Do it while you're running errands. Pray throughout the day and night.

Much love all around. :huggy:

exactlly as long as you send out the L.O.V.E is what matters.

WOW! Haven't read everyone's posts yet and will write out my experiences in a few minutes (took some time with hubby afterwards to talk about it all), but I can say at the moment that yes, I had BUZZING in my ears, tingling on my face and I also saw light through my closed eyes! Will write more about it soon. Want to read the rest of this thread too, lol!

Did I say I love you guys?!

:heart: :rollingpeace: :group: :give_flowers: :heart:

WOW! Haven't read everyone's posts yet and will write out my experiences in a few minutes (took some time with hubby afterwards to talk about it all), but I can say at the moment that yes, I had BUZZING in my ears, tingling on my face and I also saw light through my closed eyes! Will write more about it soon. Want to read the rest of this thread too, lol!

I had the tingling on my face too! That's happened to me before as well when I've been praying for Michael and the children. Wow, that's nice to hear you felt that as well. :)

Thank you for ir guys. What about doing it cyclical? On 25th day of every month. What do you think?

Standing together as one like this just prooves how big power Michael has. It's just unbelieveble how he can join people together in such beautiful ideas. Love you all, thank you again!

Ahhh, I cried the whole time. I lit a candle (as I do every night for him...), turned Will you be there on...and just cried. Because I couldn´t focuse. So many things were rushing through my head. Some of the thoughts I had were just so silly! I really couldn´t express my feelings then - and still can´t. :( Afterwards I took a walk ( I love doing that at night...) and now I´m better. Now I have a huge smile on my face, because I feel somehow comforted, that we all thought of him and his message at the same time. I hope we really do this every month. I was looking forward to this the whole day. Hope, I can focuse better next time.

big hugs to all of youuuuuuuuuu! :)

Thank you all. I was called by a divine energy, to open this thread at the exact moment of the prayer in my country, hopefully. I prayed thinking about MJ and all of you. I listened and looked at the planet earth video and tought about how fragile and ephemerous life is, hoping each one of you and MJ receive all what you need while praying.

Yes, we have to. That was so amazing. I'll be there......:heart:

xxx

I've been thinking about Michael all day and when the time (5pm in my time zone) I went into my family room and layed on a bean bag. I closed my eyes and just thought of Michael and had a moment of silence for him for about 10 minutes. Then I talked to him and sent him my love and wished him peace. It was really amazing knowing that so many other people were also thinking of Michael so much at the time. I can't imagine how he must be feeling.

At some point during my little "meditation" my left side got a bit numb and I felt something next to me. Then there was this really warm sensation on my left cheek for about 4 seconds. Michael is with all of us.
However, I can't believe it is 5 months! :( I remember June 25, 2009 clear as day. Feels like yesterday.

We L.O.V.E. you Michael. :heart:

I am seriously freaking out because this is EXACTLY what I felt.
I had my eyes closed and I had shut the music I was listening to off, and about 10 minutes in, I had this fuzzy sensation in my ears that grew to almost a buzzing.
Is this what it was like for you too?

I felt a definite sense of warmth and love. I even found myself smiling without realizing it.
I wasn't feeling sad at all, I was just thinking about all the wonderful things he's done for us and how he has brought so many of us together, and telling him mentally that we love him more.

At one point I felt white light shining through my eyelids and my heart leapt a little, but when I opened them it just turned out to be car headlights shining through my window :lol:

About 20 minutes later though, "Will You Be There" came on and out of nowhere I just started crying my eyes out. It felt like someone had punched me in the chest.
WYBT was the first song I ever heard by Michael and I have some really strong childhood memories associated with it.
It was really powerful.
But as soon as he started his "In our darkest hour....etc", the tears just stopped, like someone threw a switch.

Anyway, I just hope he felt us.

Yeahhhhhhhh UAUUUUUU..
Everyone from every religion (or not) together as one for MJ and for each other.

so im not the only one with the buzz in the ears?! WOW !!

so im not the only one with the buzz in the ears?! WOW !!

You too?!
How did I miss your post? *goes back to read*

EDIT: Just went back and read a page I had missed, and yes, I experienced the dizziness too.

Yeahhhhhhhh UAUUUUUU..
Everyone from every religion (or not) together as one for MJ and for each other.

I think that is exactly what Michael would want.

In terms of the "buzz in the ears," no, I didn't feel that. But, when I lit the candle there was a large "pop" or noise in the room. I have no idea where that came from.

Feel the love, ok? This is a good thing we are doing.

so we're doing it next month people!! aren't we?! All for L.O.V.E :D

I had my computer off when I did it. I wanted to be with Michael on my own. I have felt dreadful all day and have just wanted to cry. I was so glad I have a wedding to prepare for at work on Saturday as I needed something to take my mind off things as everytime I wasn't doing anything I just kept thinking of Michael and had to make sure I didn't cry. I have a beautiful candle that smells of roses which is my Michael candle. I light it when I want to feel close to him or just want to talk to him. We are all united in our love for MJ and it is strong and strong bonds of love can never be broken.

I wish I wasn't feeling so off today...:( I just don't feel "in the zone" or connected to anyone today I don't know what it is. I wanted to try this even though I was 20 minutes late but the energy for it just wasn't there. Just being on the board right now is kind of depressing me...I miss him. I wish I could feel closer and connected to him and all of you today! Looking forward to the Christmas prayer anyway...

I lit a virtual candle (I'm afraid of fire) had a moment of silence for Michael and then listened to Earth Song.
i'll light a real one for you ...i'm not afraid of it ...
i feel like i gotta do this for you ... i hope i'm not offending

LOL about your light being car headlights, littlesparrow. So cool about the ear buzzing, you guys. And yes, I also think if you missed it, just go ahead and do it now :)

Ok, so here's my experience. We had played MJ and then the playlist went over to my fav meditation music, Jonathan Goldman - Ultimate Om. The energy was all quite intense for the first 7 minutes. I kept seeing pink light energy in my mind, like connecting us and flowing across the planet. At one point I had an imagination like seeing a bunch of others face to face and then we were like standing in front of the Earth and the energy was radiating from our hands, like giving the planet Reiki :) This whole time I had the light sense of a presence, like someone (or many someones?) was/were standing behind or to the side of me.

Then when I said ILY to Michael and wanted to connect with him I lost the hearing in my right ear for a couple of seconds (just nothing ... poof, silence), which was followed by a big tone in it. Ok, so that happens sometimes (albeit rarely -- um, why at that moment?), but right after that it was replaced with a sort of high-pitched buzz. THEN, immediately after that I got a very loud high pitched buzz (kind of like an old TV, but loud) in my left ear. Both buzzes waxed and waned during the prayer after that. I also felt a slight tingling sensation, on my face and near my ears, almost like pins & needles, but not quite. Oh, I forgot about how my heart was beating wildly for the first few minutes as well, but maybe that was just excitement.

Then, right before we hit 7 minutes I saw LIGHT through my eyelids. Not for long. It was like glimpses, but you guys... I mean LIGHT. Like white with maybe a touch of pink, in waves, like energy bands. Very bright. (And we had no light source in front of us like cars or anything. The room was mostly dark.) Now THAT was trippy. So my ears were buzzing, my face tingling and then the bright light. I meditate fairly regularly, so I can report this isn't the norm ;)

At the 7 minute mark, it was like... whoosh... a bunch of people left or something. The energy changed. It got a lot calmer then for me and I kept seeing blue energy in my mind, like the deep blue of Earth from space. I had the impression that the first pink blast was the LOVE, the second blue part was the gentle healing energy. I continued with this as the buzzing and other sensations slowly went away and I opened my eyes about 11 after. At that point I told God thanks for everyone coming together and for MJ and for you guys and to bless everyone involved and that if this helps people, please let it grow and be protected.

WOW :) :heart:

Oh god....I'm seriously bawling my eyes out for the past hour. I've never cried like this before...I totally lost it after the prayer.
It's like...hitting me just by now...I was so in denial. Five months....just can't believe it.
Why did everyone do this to you? You were the most precious man ever...:angel:
I miss him so much....oh Michael. :cry: :heart:

Don't know why I put this here..wanted to let it out. Sorry.

In the arms of Michael Jackson

Back