Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

Re: Prayer for global L.O.V.E. every month on the 25th

^ Yess last time it was indeed really magical :shock:

I can't wait for this. I will pray for Michael and his family. I miss him so badly. :weeping: I hope we all find the strength to heal some day..

I wish so much that this were a bad dream. But we will always be there Michael, from always until forever, always.

Hi guys

Back on August 29th, there was also a bunch of us who looked at stars in the night, while listening to Cry. (If we all cry at the same time tonight..). It was the most amazing feeling ever..knowing others were doing the same.

Also we had our own prayer. We picked a time and everyone prayed at the same time. I asked people to focus on the following:

1) Let Michael be at peace forever. Let him be happy and looked after.

2) Let Michael's legacy live forever. Let our children and our children's children experience him the way we did..let him mean as much to them as he did to us. Immortality was MJ's wish after all

3) Let Michael's children heal and not become bitter and angry about losing their dad. Let them be his greatest legacy.

4) Let the fans heal and live fulfilling lives, enriched by their love for a man they never met and keep us all together as a family.

I thought it would be nice if we also focused on these things along with the love.

Thanks guys

I can't wait and I am so proud of this!

Tell me, which other fanbase does this?!?
I know! Crazy and wonderful, huh? it's posted on message boards/forums, Ning, Facebook, Twitter, blogs... in every language. I'm amazed at where all visitors come from. And the website's only existed since mid-November (prayer started in Sept on michaeljackson.com) It's literally all over the world, from China to Paraguay to South Africa, on and on. But that's Michael! Loved everywhere.

I saw a documentary once about "fans" and then they got to us and they said "but one group is more devoted than any we've ever encountered" (that's right -- ever wonder why? -- we could tell you if you'd listen) and people interviewed said that MJ fans were special not only in their absolute love for Michael, but also because we organize, we work together. So true. It's really heartwarming and amazing. I love you guys!!!!

P.S. FRENCH and RUSSIAN translations of the prayer instructions are now on majorloveprayer.org
♥ English
♥ Español
♥ Deutsch
♥ Français
♥ Русский
☮TIME CONVERSION

I can't wait to be a part of this. :)

together praying surely is more magical... :D :yes:

Yes, praying together is truly magical. I am a part of this, for sure.

Tomorrow (the 25th, and Christmas for some of us), is OUR day. We will pray together, and send our positive energy together, and we will unite. The love we send out will be enormous, and positive, and GOOD.

Pray for the love of Michael, and pray for what you really, really want? The power of love. . .is incredible. I'll be there, in prayer.

love, everyone,

Vic

I'll be there too :angel:

Hi guys

Back on August 29th, there was also a bunch of us who looked at stars in the night, while listening to Cry. (If we all cry at the same time tonight..). It was the most amazing feeling ever..knowing others were doing the same.

Also we had our own prayer. We picked a time and everyone prayed at the same time. I asked people to focus on the following:

2) Let Michael's legacy live forever. Let our children and our children's children experience him the way we did..let him mean as much to them as he did to us. Immortality was MJ's wish after all

3) Let Michael's children heal and not become bitter and angry about losing their dad. Let them be his greatest legacy.

4) Let the fans heal and live fulfilling lives, enriched by their love for a man they never met and keep us all together as a family.

I thought it would be nice if we also focused on these things along with the love.

Thanks guys

Thank you :angel:

I'll definitely be doing this tonight. Take some time out and just spend a couple minutes with Michael. Let Michael know how much we all love him and miss him on Christmas.

I'm definitely doing this. I remember last time we done it, and it really did feel so magical. :heart:

I can't wait ! L.O.V.E :heart:

It´s been power failure twice today but if everything works out it´s going to be a great evening.
First Michaels show in Madison Square Garden 2001, then plenty of time for the prayer and
after that there is a show with Tina Turner.

:bump: Less than 3 hours now, guys! Set an alarm clock for 10 mins before or something, lol ;)

:rollingpeace: :heart: :flowers: :pray: :angel:

This is great! I missed the previous prayer, but I've been waiting for this one for a while already.

:bump: Less than 3 hours now, guys! Set an alarm clock for 10 mins before or something, lol ;)

:rollingpeace: :heart: :flowers: :pray: :angel:

we are almost there :):angel:

I'm so there...a little over 2 hours now...counting down. These are great points to remember. Thank you for posting these.

"I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart":angel:

Hi guys

Thanks guys

Whoo-hoo! 25 minutes! (Well more like 20 because it's best to calm down and get in the mindset for a few minutes before!)

1 min to gooooooo!

I PRAY FOR YOU MICHAEL
:angel:

Done. For three minutes. WOW. Amazing.

I was there with everyone. :hug:

I was there too :pray: we love you Michael!!!

I have just finished the prayer for global L.O.V.E. Amazing, but sad at the same time.

I was there too. :hug: :heart:

you will always be here with us .... you're the fire that burns the candles out ......i'll miss you forever...i love you eternally ...:angel:

Back