Are There Any NHL Hockey Fans Here?

Re: any NHL Hockey fans on here

Well, the Flyers really kicked the Canadiens ass... out of the competition..
Canadiens is on holidays and the Flyers are going for the finals...

Let's go play some golf guys... see ya next year!

i'm not a big fan, but i kinda follow all sports...the major ones, anyway...and..i think i've heard enough to not know who is going to win the cup. philly looks like they can climb every mountain, and chicago looks like they're already at the top of the mountain.

:party:

We're going to have another Finnish Stanley Cup winner this year! :p I'd still like to see Chicago win it.

I'm gonna go with Chicago Blackhawks to win the Stanley Cup, they haven't won the Cup since 61' and my neighbour is a Blackhawks fan and I was thinking of watching the game with him. I quit watching the games since the Bruins are done:angry:. I just wanna watch the game with him to help support his favourite team.

I double posted sorry.

Last edited:

I'm gonna go with Chicago Blackhawks to win the Stanley Cup, they haven't won the Cup since 61' and my neighbour is a Blackhawks fan and I was thinking of watching the game with him. I quit watching the games since the Bruins are done:angry:. I just wanna watch the game with him to help support his favourite team.

I have to say i wouldn't be too upset to see either team hoist Stanley.The Hawks need to do it this year though with the cap nightmare that's gonna be next year.

I just want a long hard fought exciting series! :)

I have to say i wouldn't be too upset to see either team hoist Stanley.The Hawks need to do it this year though with the cap nightmare that's gonna be next year.

I just want a long hard fought exciting series! :)
What's that :blink:

Well they're gonna have to lose a few players to be under the cap especially after signing Kane,Toews and Keith to long expensive contracts.

After the disappointing form of Hossa (so far anyways) maybe he might not be playing there next season.

6-5 Hawks Game 1...Awesome game.

I hope all the games are this exciting! :)

Wow that was a lot of goals! Go Blackhawks!

Game 2...2-1 Hawks...Big time pressure by the Flyers in the third period to no avail.

Looking forward to the series going to Philly now,think Boucher will replace Leighton in goal.He really should have had the second goal

CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS WON THEIR 1ST STANLEY CUP IN 49 YEARS SINCE 61'!!!

Thanks to Patrick Kane's Cup winning goal here.
[YOUTUBE]xdVn42-vOt8[/YOUTUBE]

Exciting game...i was hoping for a Philly win to get a game 7 myself.

So it's all over for another year..now what am i gonna do? :( lol

Sad to say, I really don't want game 7 not after what Philly did to the Bruins and to me.

I'm a bit late but woooooooo!!! :party: The right team won after all :)

Dublinproud, do you live in Dublin?
We were trying to find a way to watch stanley cup on tv, and no luck.
How do you do this?

I sure do!
It's on ESPN...least the big games are most times i have to download them though as i love watching as much hockey as i possibly can lol

Guess who's the new president of the Boston Bruins?

CAM NEELY!!!

WTF? The Canadiens have traded playoff hero Halak.:(

Wow i did not see that one coming! Felt sure Price was gonna be the one that would be traded.

Judging by what they got in return i think this is an awful deal and one they could really regret.

Wow a hockey thread!

The Halak trade was horrible!!! so horrible that im not mtl canadiens fans with Price in the net anymore.. and I bought like a habs jersey of Halak 2 months ago!!

Cmon !!!

Back