Picture Of The Day

No, I don't like Mondays...

Copy2ofmondays-5.jpg

Shabuya;2829184 And btw of truly important things in life said:
food spending for one week[/I], and consequently differences of income, for families around the world. There were a lot more in between these, but they ought to be enough to get an idea:

germanfamilyoneweekfood.jpg

German family, 2 adults, 2 teenagers - $500.07 - food spending/week

egyptianfamilyoneweekfo.jpg

Egyptian family, 7 adults, 5 children - $68.53 - food spending/week

chadfamilyoneweekfood.jpg

Chad family, 3 adults, 3 children - $1.23 - food spending/week

This is why I love this thread so much.
See those pics. Three pics speak much more than any other speeches. Thanks so much for sharing this. I am keeping each of them, for they make really a powerful message (and portrait a painful truth).

Thank YOU for being so kind and understanding. *hugs back* I understand where you are coming from, i really do. The media does have the uncanny ability to focus on trivial ish and leave out the truly important things in life and in the world.

This is THE single biggest environmental disaster in the history of the US. I was glad to hear that the newest tap they tried is actually working and it manages to suck the oil. Hopefully, in time, the damage will be reduced, but the wildlife already lost.....

Absolutely! I love it when we can talk like this, no matter where we are, no matter what we believe. It feels really good! :clapping:

P.S. On a less serious note - was there really a mouse making an appearance during a presidential event? I ask cause i love little mice, they bring back sweet memories from my childhood. Mom used to call me that, little mouse.

Yes!!! It did happen, take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZbockdYBao

LOL! poor mouse!

btw... how on earth do I post a Youtube video? I just can't figure it out :unsure:

NaruHina__I_Need_You_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

I did this, the drawing I did is very special special to me, because it was based on what happened with me, I was watching "Brooke Knows Best", the episode when she cries while passed her old house and I cries a little and it was based on 3T's song "I Need You" which I gave the title to my drawing. Hinata's crying that she needs Naruto's love.

This is why I love this thread so much.
See those pics. Three pics speak much more than any other speeches. Thanks so much for sharing this. I am keeping each of them, for they make really a powerful message (and portrait a painful truth).

Absolutely! I love it when we can talk like this, no matter where we are, no matter what we believe. It feels really good! :clapping:

Yes!!! It did happen, take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZbockdYBao

LOL! poor mouse!

btw... how on earth do I post a Youtube video? I just can't figure it out :unsure:

You're most welcome, my friend, most welcome. Soon enough i'll post the rest of them, cause they do matter. In this first instance i took the extremes and something from the middle.

I totally agree - it feels good to exchange views, especially on such issues.

LOL @ the video with the mouse. Indeed, poor darlin', he got scared of all that press. Who wouldn't be, right? Great puppy btw.

About utube...i'll send ya a PM soon. Make sure to check ur inbox.

And btw of cute animals. THANKS so much Ash, all them cubs pics are awesome. I love cubs of any species, especially human ones :cheeky: but these animals are oh, so very sweet as well. The Lord truly is amazing and wonderful to create so much beauty and diversity.

Suzie, but our world DOES look like that and at times even better than that computer generated stuff. There is beauty all around us. All we gotta do is search far and or near enough and open our eyes, that's all :)

PoP, great drawing again. I love I need you btw - both the song and the video, they really rock.

And btw of love, here are some works from a favorite artist of mine - Simon András.

thesame.jpg

lovesimonandras.jpg

beingathome.jpg

momentbymomentineternal.jpg

(c) Simon András - www.simongaleria.hu

So simple, yet so brilliant and deep, right?

Last edited:
I totally agree - it feels good to exchange views, especially on such issues.

LOL @ the video with the mouse. Indeed, poor darlin', he got scared of all that press. Who wouldn't be, right? Great puppy btw.

About utube...i'll send ya a PM soon. Make sure to check ur inbox.

you rock!!
I'll be checking my PM's ;)
and yes, yes!! poor little darlin'!! I guess he was like "Ok, I'll go this way" while all his friends were "noooooooo!! come back, come back" :toofunny:

cute_dogs_2.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

And btw of cute animals. THANKS so much Ash, all them cubs pics are awesome. I love cubs of any species, especially human ones :cheeky: but these animals are oh, so very sweet as well. The Lord truly is amazing and wonderful to create so much beauty and diversity.

Thanks! Yes, everything is sooooooooo perfect......... :wub: :angel:

bscap0057.jpg

Awww look! They're out on a date!!! (*fanboy squeal*)

Meeting_Bret_Hitman_Hart_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

Here I am with my little brother meeting Bret "Hitman" Hart at a Sportsman Show 2 years ago, I'm the one with the Boston Bruins hat and a DX shirt. Another note, the date on this photo is inaccurate, it actually took place April 27th.

Rest in peace, beutiful little girl. Mr. Mandela... sending you and your family our major love.

Zenani-Nelson-Mandela-accidente-automovilistico_OLEIMA20100611_0029_17.jpg

Rest in peace, beutiful little girl. Mr. Mandela... sending you and your family our major love.

Truly heartbreaking. I was so sorry to hear about this awful, awful loss. God bless the entire Mandela family.

innocenza.jpg

really??? looks delicius!! :wild::wild:
what's it made of? what is it?
It is like a pudding. It is made of egg yolk, grated coconut, sugar and coconut milk. I know that only in the plane, Michael ate 20 quindins. :lol:

:cry:

God bless him! :angel:

Truly heartbreaking. I was so sorry to hear about this awful, awful loss. God bless the entire Mandela family.

innocenza.jpg
Beautiful boy! :wub:

Nww_Gothic_Commission_by_NeKoChAnK.jpg

I know it's kinda a little saucy, but look, does that fedora ring a bell?

Most Sacred Heart of Mary

jesus_and_mary_heart.jpg

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

It is like a pudding. It is made of egg yolk, grated coconut, sugar and coconut milk. I know that only in the plane, Michael ate 20 quindins. :lol:

I was going to ask what it was made of. Sounds very interestingly yummy. So Michael at 20 of those, eh? WOW Him and his sweet tooth he mentioned in the Oxford lecture lol. I'm sure i could eat a few of those, but 20? That's a lot, he sure could take in a lottt.

Beautiful boy! :wub:

I know :yes:

I know it's kinda a little saucy, but look, does that fedora ring a bell?

The fedora? Mmmmh, let me see....maybe.....it does look familiar :cheeky: wonder where from though, not exactly sure :p Btw, it was great to see the pic with ur brother; it's always nice to attach a face to a screen name.

Re: Most Sacred Heart of Mary

1993: Michael in Brazil

0,,21213277-EX,00.jpg

And the story about this picture:

In 1993, when Michael Jackson came to do two shows in Sao Paulo, I worked as director of an agency events and was asked to organize a ride of Michael Jackson at an amusement park in the city (Playcenter), which was closed to him and his bodyguards.

I remember that night, many schemes have been organized to mislead the fans coming to your hotel. There was an impersonator and the real (MJ) went to the park to play. Luckily, I was one of those invited. We were only ten people.

In the picture, I am in the orange shirt. They were very exciting hours we spent in the park. I remember the sound of the park that night I only play music from Michael, but he sought to place and repeat the song "Black or White" several times.

In some toys, he was twice as the roller coaster. In the Vikings boat, ask him to take off his hat because it would fly for sure. He heard us and for the first time that night, took off his hat.

For me, the most exciting part of the visit was when we entered a attraction called "House of Shadows." There was one employee who put the songs on the environment and unexpectedly triggered a flash of great power and for a few seconds, shadows and gestures of the people were fixed on the wall.

Michael was delighted and always repeated that his famous pose, holding the tip of the hat with the knee bent. I did not think was there before him, and yet in a relaxed way, playing in the park.

Of course I went to his concerts and still in a privileged place, or in the cabin of his family. I remember I was the father (Joseph) and several people traveling with Michael and also were in the park. I'll never forget this experience.
:heart: :wub:

I was going to ask what it was made of. Sounds very interestingly yummy. So Michael at 20 of those, eh? WOW Him and his sweet tooth he mentioned in the Oxford lecture lol. I'm sure i could eat a few of those, but 20? That's a lot, he sure could take in a lottt.
This sweet you can do as a pudding (big) or as a small pudding as in the picture I posted. He seems to be in the big picture, but he is little. That was in 1996. Well, if he ate 20 in the plane, imagine how many he ate at the hotel. lol! :wild: I know the hotel, he won many chocolates the fans that were delivered to the security guards and then delivered to Michael in the hotel. He clogged of quindins and chocolates. :lol:

Re: Most Sacred Heart of Mary

The fedora? Mmmmh, let me see....maybe.....it does look familiar :cheeky: wonder where from though, not exactly sure :p Btw, it was great to see the pic with ur brother; it's always nice to attach a face to a screen name.

She did the pose like Michael's that's why I ask look familiar. Thanks.

Nee_performs_Dirty_Diana_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

Here's the same character I posted before and she did an tribute by performing "Dirty Diana".

June 13th 2005

MICHAEL-JACKSON-TRIAL.jpg
_39681537_203b_sheriffdept_ap.jpg

Seven years ago my baby was freed from a terrible torment clouding his life.When i saw that pose with the two fingers clutched like that i believed it was the preparation of a V sign which he did make after he came out of that police station, didn't he? One moment before that i think he raised the hands a bit so he could show them awful handcuffs as if to point out his innocence and how at the end of the trial the two images would HAVE to be confronted - how they treated an INNOCENT MAN.

It just breaks my heart when i think of it all. I know it is the same for all of us. But....it remains a cause for celebration.The time between November 18[SUP]th[/SUP] 2003 and that blessed day of June 13[SUP]th[/SUP] 2005 seemed like a lifetime, but the restoration of his name at the end of a physically and emotionally draining time was worth the fight. Unfortunately, not even now, after Michael is gone his good name isn't fully restored. There is far too much ignorance left...

00Antonio.jpg

Michael's freedom was conquered on the day of Saint Anothony of Padua, a most wonderful celebration.
Sant' Antonio, prega per noi.

This sweet you can do as a pudding (big) or as a small pudding as in the picture I posted. He seems to be in the big picture, but he is little. That was in 1996. Well, if he ate 20 in the plane, imagine how many he ate at the hotel. lol! :wild: I know the hotel, he won many chocolates the fans that were delivered to the security guards and then delivered to Michael in the hotel. He clogged of quindins and chocolates. :lol:

Yeah, i couldn't possibly imagine how many he ate at the hotel. Wonderful story btw. Thanks for sharing :)

She did the pose like Michael's that's why I ask look familiar. Thanks.

Here's the same character I posted before and she did an tribute by performing "Dirty Diana".

I know honey, of course she posed like Michael. Nice drawing again. :clapping:

Last edited:
Back