Cirque du Soleil 'Michael Jackson ONE' permanent Las Vegas show

Re: Cirque du Soleil "Michael Jackson ONE" permanent Las Vega show

Oh no I am too excited!!!! Cupcake, Ticket, gift bag!!!!

Does that mean you have to stay at the Mandalay hotel to get the gift bag?

There is this special code P3MJFPK

Now I don't know what to do. I wanted to stay at the Belligio.

Then my ticket is printable, so will I get a special ticket when I get to theater. I think I have to call this place since I bought my ticket already.

PS: I just looked at the room the hotel offers but it is not very sexy looking.

Last edited:

You are right, I was a miner fan. I only knew the music, but I didn't know about Michael's ability as a performer. I really didn't get his amazing abilities on stage... For some people see Michael for the first time and they see all the magic. Their minds are blown because he's the greatest entertainer they've ever seen. I only experienced this after Immortal.

I had seen some of his videos, Scream was really cool when I was a kid, but his amazing abilities and heart never hit me. I personally believe it is because I had a very cynical family and all I wanted to to fit in with them. In the process, I became blind to all kinds of magic, including my own.

Honestly, I'm being totally honest, I loved the dancing and acrobatics of Immortal, but it was really hard to take my eyes off the videos of Michael on the big screen. I was blown away, I never remembered him having so much passion like that. I remember standing there mesmerized during Earth Song and saying out loud "He's so...fierce"

Maybe I was too young to appreciate him, and maybe I was trying to be too old to appreciate him, but Immortal was what opened my eyes and made me go looking for more. I hope that answers some of your questions...

Also, to get more personal, his music was a huge trigger that took me on an emotional roller coaster for ten months following the show. I found that there was something in the music that was speaking to me, even though I didn't always understand it. The more I found out about Michael, the more I understood why I was having these emotional reactions, and it all actually made a lot of sense.

Lark

Oh no I am too excited!!!! Cupcake, Ticket, gift bag!!!!

Does that mean you have to stay at the Mandalay hotel to get the gift bag?

There is this special code P3MJFPK

Now I don't know what to do. I wanted to stay at the Belligio.

Then my ticket is printable, so will I get a special ticket when I get to theater. I think I have to call this place since I bought my ticket already.

PS: I just looked at the room the hotel offers but it is not very sexy looking.

I just booked my room! Honestly, I just wanted an affordable place to stay that was walking distance from the show, since I am only coming to see MJOne. I have looked and couldn't find anything cheaper then that, so I am thrilled at the offer! Now I can just go upstairs to sleep instead of trying to navigate around a city I don't know.

The total with charges and taxes came to $100 and some change for one night. Actually, it might have been American money but that's fine.

Having said that, I have never had an interest in visiting Las Vegas before now, so I can appreciate that most people will want to create their Vegas experience a certain way.

Lark

You are right, I was a miner fan.
Lark

Good I thought you had to be a fan at some level.

I see you went ahead and booked the room. I am still pondering since everything looked so much like a brown & tan color scheme. I guess some hotels think of men when they are decorating the rooms. I thought of looking at other rooms in the hotel that does not come with the One special price, but the pictures all look more or less the same to me. I like fancy places to sleep in. Otherwise I start feeling I am in jail, and I want to go home. Just call me coo coo.

Last edited:

I like fancy places to sleep in. Otherwise I start feeling I am in jail, and I want to go home. Just call me coo coo.

Yeah there isn't much colour. Maybe we should do them a favour and decorate the rooms with glitter glue? I bet they'd like it!

I am haing SUCH a hard time getting tickets for the 29th. On all the other days, the seating map displays clearly and you can select your seat and get the price by hovering the cursor over that seat.

For August 29th, there is an inconsistent and confusing colour scheme for prices and you can't see the map properly. If you do select a colour section, you are given three choices only, no matter what you selected. Does anyone know how to get around this?

Lark

FROM THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JACKSON:

By now, we hope that you've noticed that Cirque du Soleil has announced that tickets are available for Michael Jackson ONE on August 29, Michael's birthday. ONE is normally dark on Thursdays, but to honor and celebrate Michael, there will be 2 performances for Michael's birthday (7 pm and 9:30 pm). For all available details on the special day at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, check out the Facebook Event:

http://on.fb.me/15JFPrh and don’t forget to RSVP!

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

Re: FROM THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JACKSON: Michael Jackson ONE on August 29, Michael's birthday.

Owwww! I want to go back so badly and see it again on MJ's birthday! (But can't afford it, sadly!) Hope everyone who makes it to Vegas for the event has the most wonderful time!

Yeah there isn't much colour. Maybe we should do them a favour and decorate the rooms with glitter glue? I bet they'd like it!

I am haing SUCH a hard time getting tickets for the 29th. On all the other days, the seating map displays clearly and you can select your seat and get the price by hovering the cursor over that seat.

For August 29th, there is an inconsistent and confusing colour scheme for prices and you can't see the map properly. If you do select a colour section, you are given three choices only, no matter what you selected. Does anyone know how to get around this?

Lark

^^Funny about the glitter glue.

I hope you get tickets. I am glad I did mine early. I remember that 3 choices came up and I chose one of them. If I did not want that, there was something to click and then I guess another choice would show up. did you first look at the map to see what section you wanted, then exit that map and go to the buy screen and click the choices in the boxes on the left? I think that is the way I did it.

I did, and I knew the row I wanted, and it still never came up. In the end I just called. I got my ticket today! I went for the 9:30 show. I told the woman on the phone about the problems she just said "sorry about that" like it was her answer for everything. Oh well, hopefully they catch it soon.

Lark

To anybody who has seen the show, do you know what is being sold in the lobby area? there are T-shirts in the MJstore on Michaeljackson.com that are sold out, I am hoping to see them there, and hoping they are not too overpriced.

Lark

This post may seem a little strange to some,(cuz it's not my own experience) but....a friend of a friend went to see the show this past week and the way it was told to me was "it's a MUST SEE!. You WILL NOT regret it." She said it was the best show she has seen in a looooong time! Makes me all excited about the show and it's success. :)

^^Not only are there signs on cabs, there are billboards along the street advertising ONE!!!

Lark when I went there were t-shirts, hats, music, videos, watches, jackets, notebooks, books like Bush & Vogel. (I don't thing Cascio book is there, unless I did not see it.) There were i phone cases with the dangerous image, bags, & I can't remember what else. What is interesting is that some of the shirts are not only Michael's photo image, but they got some artist to create something. For example, I got a t-shirt with Michel's image made of flowers. This to me is a good business idea because those who go there who are not only Michel fans but cirque fans will have things to buy as well.

To anybody who has seen the show, do you know what is being sold in the lobby area? there are T-shirts in the MJstore on Michaeljackson.com that are sold out, I am hoping to see them there, and hoping they are not too overpriced.

Lark

Morinen has pics of many items in the MJONE Store in his review :)
"Honestly, the shop alone is worth going to Vegas. It had been my dream for years to find myself in a place like this. There are very few offline stores with good MJ memorabilia in the U.S. - usually all you can get is a couple of lousy T-shirts. But this is a wealth of merchandise! Key chains, notebooks, mugs, jackets, books, CDs.... When I first saw it, I wanted to by EVERYTHING. I had to stop myself from spending a fortune right away, and decided to come in later - it helped, lol. But in the next couple of days we visited the store again and again. it just draws you in. "

255813_600.jpg
256170_600.jpg

256295_600.jpg

256634_600.jpg

257031_600.jpg

256972_600.jpg

257471_600.jpg

257631_600.jpg

257874_600.jpg
258649_600.jpg

258273_600.jpg
258453_600.jpg

258871_600.jpg

259304_600.jpg
260809_600.jpg

259528_600.jpg

The store has virtually all possible MJ CDs and DVDs.

261104_600.jpg

As for books, they have Opus, Moonwalk, Man in the Music and King of Style. Perfect choice.

259682_600.jpg

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...-show/page48?p=3862487&viewfull=1#post3862487

Thank you qbee and Petrarose!! That is amazing, I've already made some picks :)

I hope I get to see this show one day... I lost my hope to see Immortal, I think they don't come to Brazil. But since MJ ONE will be a permanent show, maybe I will have a chance to see...

^^This birthday bash is going to have a list of Who is Who in Michael land.

^^This birthday bash is going to have a list of Who is Who in Michael land.

You're going right? Scream twice as loud for me, would love to be there for MJ's bday. Maybe one day ;)

how do you know that?

Well I am going; many great fans who love him are going, so isn't that a list of Who is Who in Michael land? Add your name to the list and it will be a list of "Who is Who is Who in Michael land.

well i am going; many great fans who love him are going, so isn't that a list of who is who in michael land? Add your name to the list and it will be a list of "who is who is who in michael land.

lol..

@Happychick93
<iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/follow_button.1375828408.html#_=1376248459364&id=twitter-widget-1&lang=en&partner=undefined&screen_name=Happychick93&show_count=false&show_screen_name=false&size=m" class="twitter-follow-button twitter-follow-button" title="Twitter Follow Button" data-twttr-rendered="true" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: none; border-width: 0px; outline: rgb(0, 0, 0); position: absolute; top: 6px; right: 8px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); width: 61px; height: 20px;"></iframe>@andjustice4some @MJJJusticePrjct @MJDoggoneLover look at that crowd at MJONE yesterday https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRW_Sc0CQAE9dbJ.jpg …
<time pubdate="" class="dt-updated" datetime="2013-08-11T18:14:23+0000" title="Time posted: 11 Aug 2013, 18:14:23 (UTC)">11:14 AM - 11 Aug 2013</time>

BRW_Sc0CQAE9dbJ.jpg

How come no one is posting video footage of the show on youtube?

How come no one is posting video footage of the show on youtube?
Probably because Cameras are not allowed to take video of the show. Most what we will see is pre show pics or footage in the venue, like above.

It is so great to see the large crowds. Michael must be very happy about that.

Michael Jackson ONE has now sold out over 100 shows!!!

here are some tweets from the dancers on August 10th

valerie*kimani?@valeriekimani10 Aug
Getting ready for show 100! #MJOne #LoveMyJob

Pery Xoi?@PERYXOI78710 Aug
WE MADE TO THE 100 shows here in #MJONE #PR @787crew

The Mandalay Bay Theatre have 1,800 seats right? so that means an estimated 180,000 people have attended the MJONE show.
Immortal World tour have gross over 300 Million

Back