[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson files claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

05/01/2014 at 10:00 am in department 5 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
MOTION-SUMMARY JUDGMENT

Wade might not even get as far as June as the estate is looking for summary judgement on 1st of May, and if judge grants it to the estate, the case is over for Wade.

Hopefully the judge grants it and puts a stop to Wade's attempt to get easy money.

I do hope they favour the Estate, then Wade will get no case and he'll by whining and crying like a baby.

WahWahWah.

I don't believe any of this.

If it did happen, Wade wouldn't have waited this long to say something did. And he defended Michael in his last trial, so I sincerely doubt anything happened.

Not to mention he's had sexual relations as an adult and was asked point-blank on the stand if anything sexual happened. You'd think that if he was molested he would've gone "hey, there's something familiar about all this OH SHI-" during one of the two aforementioned events. Nothing about his story makes sense and I hope it gets thrown out.

The hearing for summary judgement is scheduled the same day as release Michael's new single on iHeartRadio Music awards, so hopefully the releasing the single makes loud noise in media that Wade's blackmail attempt doesn't get any attention. In next few days LA superior court should post probate notes so we get basic info what the estate have in their sleeves.

I hope that The Judge isn't one of those people who thinks that Michael ''got away with it'' making him biased.

A bit off, but worth mentioning. From LSA:

"Max Clifford is a really famous PR guy in the UK. Years before MJ died, he was asked if there was any celeb that he was asked to represent but turned down & he said he turned down MJ cause he didn't want to represent someone who would abuse children. He basically used the whole "there's no smoke without fire" argument."

Publicist Max Clifford guilty of eight counts of indecent assault

Celebrity publicist Max Clifford has been found guilty of a string of indecent assaults on teenage girls over a period of nearly 20 years.

The 71-year-old became the first person to be convicted under the high-profile Operation Yewtree sex crime investigation at Southwark Crown Court in England today.

He was found guilty of eight indecent assaults, cleared of two and the jury was unable to reach a verdict on one other.

Clifford repeatedly denied the claims, calling his arrest and prosecution "a nightmare" and protesting his innocence.

He was arrested by detectives from Operation Yewtree in December 2012, and charged in April the following year.

Scotland Yard's inquiry into historic allegations of sexual offences was prompted after claims were made against the late DJ Jimmy Savile.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0428/612441-max-clifford-court/

The ones who scream the loudest have the most to hide. Rodney Allen and now this guy

A bit off, but worth mentioning. From LSA:

"Max Clifford is a really famous PR guy in the UK. Years before MJ died, he was asked if there was any celeb that he was asked to represent but turned down & he said he turned down MJ cause he didn't want to represent someone who would abuse children. He basically used the whole "there's no smoke without fire" argument."

http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0428/612441-max-clifford-court/

And this only came out after this Jimmy Savile investigation or maybe because of it. I really wonder how many people got away with abusing kids because the press and the cops just turned a blind eye to it and,only when the screams got loud enough did they look at it but even then they only looked at it with a glance? These people were up Michael's ass until the day he died but let others get away with hurting children for years

Last edited:

Max was always a self-righteous assh**e. Good to see him get his come uppance.

Body language always interests me so I found this video pretty interesting and I thought some of you might as well. I'm always hesitant to take anything any 'expert' says at face value, but I checked her out and she seems pretty legit (she's a jury consultant & Florida supreme court mediator and has been doing this for 20+ years).

Max was always a self-righteous assh**e. Good to see him get his come uppance.

He should be sent that statement he made about Michael. Good thing he did not work with Michael because now people would say, "Look even his PR guy was convicted of a sexual crime, so Michael must be guilty." You know how foolish people put 2 + 2 together and end up with 8.

I wonder if there is any info regarding this case? There was nothing in probate notes so I'm not any wiser what is going on:-(

Ivy or somebody, do you know how long does it take from judge to agree with summary judgement?
Same day decision or weeks?

I've been waiting for news, maybe it'll come at the end of the work day? IDK?

Department LA 5 Court Convened at: 10:00 AM 05/01/2014
Honorable Maria E. Stratton
Sal Jimenez , Deputy County Clerk M. Manskar , Deputy Sheriff
C. Peters, CSR 5667 , Reporter

BP117321 3001 JACKSON, MICHAEL JOSEPH - DECEDENT
LETTERS OF ADMINISTR MOTION-SUMMARY JUDGMENT
Petitioner(s): MCCLAIN, JOHN BRANCA, JOHN
Attorney(s): COHEN, JERYLL S., ESQ. WEITZMAN, HOWARD
Continuance Number: Continuance From:
Last Date Changed: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 01:15 PM
Last Note Changed By: ALETZEL

To clear probate notes "filed documents" must be submitted to Rm 429, within time frames set forth in Rule 4.4 (b) of LASC Rules. You may contact the Probate Attorney or Probate Examiner whose E-Mail address appears at the end of these notes, subject to compliance with all conditions governing the use of Interactive E-Mail. E-mail Rules are available on the Court's web site at www.LASuperiorCourt.org.

O/C PER THE COURT'S 4/15/14 MINUTE ORDER.
RECOMMENDED DISPOSITION: OFF-CALENDAR
RELATED ITEMS:
Order to be Prepared By Clerk: Attorney:

What does that mean?

I googled and:

off calendar adj. refers to an order of the court to take a lawsuit, petition or motion off the list of pending cases or motions which are scheduled to be heard. A case or motion will be ordered off calendar if the lawyers agree (stipulate) to drop it, if the moving party's lawyer fails to appear, if a suit is settled pending final documentation, or any number of procedural reasons for the judge to determine the case should not proceed at that time. A suit or motion can be put back "on calendar" by stipulation of the lawyers or upon motion of either party. (See: calendar)

I hope it doesn't mean a settlement...

Well, the estate asked to find out if the suit could be dropped today, and it says it's no longer calender, which could mean the judge agreed it should be chucked?

I believe we would have heard some other legal things in the court motions if a settlement was being considered? It wouldn't make sense to me they'd just start considering it on the day they asked to find out if it could get dropped or not?

I hope they didn't settle. That will look bad.

Yeah, thinking about it, it doesn't make sense to settle until at least the Judge decides if the case can go on or not. I really hope they do not settle, but unfortunately I would not put it past the Estate to throw $1-2 million at Wade to shut him up and to be able to get back focusing on business. Of course to accept a settlement would make Wade a liar because he said on Today's Show that it is not about money and he would not go away for money, so once again he'd prove to be a liar in the case of a settlement and it would show that it IS about the money to him, but unfortunately another settlement would be forever used against MJ once again.

I'm a bit nervous about what it means.

It doesn't make sense to me they'd seek a settlement on the day they wanted to find out if it was chucked or not, and I think there would also have been a motion submitted reflecting a settlement negotiation?

I mean, I don't want to be optimistic, but it's more likely the judge agreed to not let it circumvent the statutes?

I don't think anything was settlment I think he backed off his CC claim and would try with his lawsuit

If they settle with him, it won't damage his credibility at all. He can't prosecute MJ, the maximum he could ask for is monetary compensation . If the estate hands him the money without any fight that means IN The COURT of PUBLIC OPINION his claims are credible. Let's pray they are not that stupid.

If they settle with him, it won't damage his credibility at all. He can't prosecute MJ, the maximum he could ask for is monetary compensation . If the estate hands him the money without any fight that means IN The COURT of PUBLIC OPINION his claims are credible. Let's pray they are not that stupid.

It WOULD damage Wade's credibility for any attentive follower of the case because he did claim on Today's Show that it wasn't about money to him and that he would not go away for money. So taking settlement money then would prove that it IS about money to him and that he would go away for money, so he lied. Unfortunately, however, most of the general public would not remember his showing on Today's Show, the only thing they would take away from this would be that another case in a molestation allegation against MJ has been settled which to them would indicate guilt. So eventually a settlement would hurt MJ's reputation more in public opinion. Even though the Estate is in a very difficult situation in that they are expected to defend someone against such allegations who is not here to defend himself. But we know how public opinion works. Settlement=guilt, even if that is not necessarily the case.

Unfortunately I can imagine the Estate not wanting to deal with this BS and not wanting to put up a fight and looking for an easy way out. Wasn't Weitzman one of those who advised MJ to settle in 1993?

I hope either it's about the case being thrown out or it's some kind of delay tactic by the Estate so that these court proceedings do not interfere with the Xscape campaign, but I'm nervous.

Last edited:

I don't think anything was settlment I think he backed off his CC claim and would try with his lawsuit

But this motion was filed by MJ's side, it seems.

[h=1]Off Calendar[/h]It refers to the courts' order to drop the proceeding of the case and it be put off from the list which declares the dates for it to be tried in court. In other words the courts order to remove the lawsuit or the case from the list of "pending list" on the basis that the court feels correct. Normally if the case is withdrawn, or that the moving party lawyer does not appear on the day of trial, or that the matter is resolved out of court, that the judge orders the lawsuit to be off calender. It can be put on calender on again moving the court for the same action

The submitted motion was to request for the judge to make a judgement now whether or not the claim could proceed.

So what happened? Did they settle? Is the case dismissed? Is it still going forward to the June hearing?

We're not sure yet.

This is probate-court. I don`t think there will any info today.

Back