Estate, Cascio and Porte Sued Over Three Songs on the "Michael" Album - Vera Senova Class Action

Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

:lol: Why is it that whenever people's opinions get challenged they get called "fake fans" Is that seriously the best you can come up with?

Answer my question: "Would you change your opinion about Michael if these 2 new moron kids win this trial? Or would you still support Michael because you know the truth?"

"fake fans" are your words, not mine.

Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

If she wins any money, she should donate it to charity.

Answer my question: "Would you change your opinion about Michael if these 2 new moron kids win this trial? Or would you still support Michael because you know the truth?"

"fake fans" are your words, not mine.

"Every true Michael Jackson fan knows the truth" YOUR words not mine.

For the record I don't even have an opinion one way or another on these tracks but I'm sick of people throwing around the label "fake fan" or "non true fan" just because someone has a different opinion to them

So yeah, 12 songs being credited to Michael Jackson, despite not being Michael Jackson at all, leaves a pretty huge stain on the industry and Sony Music.

**** Sony and **** the industry. The huge stain is on Michael Jackson's name, not on their name. When people listen to those crappy songs with poor amateur vocals, they say - Michael Jackson can't sing anymore and Michael Jackson sucks. They don't say his record label and the company that distribute his music sucks.

When people listen to those crappy songs with poor amateur vocals, they say - Michael Jackson can't sing anymore and Michael Jackson sucks.

Really? I don't think I've ever seen someone go 'Michael Jackson can't sing!!!' because they heard Breaking News or something. In fact, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that he can't sing whilst being 100% serious.

"Every true Michael Jackson fan knows the truth" YOUR words not mine.

For the record I don't even have an opinion one way or another on these tracks but I'm sick of people throwing around the label "fake fan" or "non true fan" just because someone has a different opinion to them

Again, it is not an opinion. Still haven't answered my question. Would you change your opinion about MJ if those liars win this trial against MJ or would you change your mind about Conrad Murray if he somehow changed the outcome of his trial or you would still know the truth? And the truth is only one - Michael is innocent, Conrad Murray is a killer and Cascio brothers are frauds.

Really? I don't think I've ever seen someone go 'Michael Jackson can't sing!!!' because they heard Breaking News or something. In fact, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that he can't sing whilst being 100% serious.

I have. Search youtube for reactions on Breaking News. Read the comments below Monster...

**** Sony and **** the industry. The huge stain is on Michael Jackson's name, not on their name. When people listen to those crappy songs with poor amateur vocals, they say - Michael Jackson can't sing anymore and Michael Jackson sucks. They don't say his record label and the company that distribute his music sucks.

People like who? People who don't know any better. As said, most fans, most, have already known about this and have already made their conclusions. The same ones who listen to these songs and say "Michael can't sing anymore, Michael sucks" are the same ones who are still waiting for STTR(Michael & Biebers mix) to be officially released. Simply because they don't know enough. It isn't a stain on Michael because Michael's legacy cannot be changed, it's already cemented in history, those who don't know any better will continue to say "Michael can't sing anymore, Michael sucks", even without these songs, because they've always been doing it. NO fan that I've seen from this forum or any of the others I frequent have listened to these songs and said "He can't sing anymore, he sucks", because most of them know it isn't Michael.

It's a stain on Sony & The Industry for the simple fact that it was allowed to happen and persist for so long without any proof whatsoever to support the authenticity of the voice on the songs.

Again, it is not an opinion. Still haven't answered my question. Would you change your opinion about MJ if those liars win this trial against MJ or would you change your mind about Conrad Murray if he somehow changed the outcome of his trial or you would still know the truth? And the truth is only one - Michael is innocent, Conrad Murray is a killer and Cascio brothers are frauds.

Michael is innocent. He proved his innocence in the way he always acted and who he was as a human being and his heart. Actions spoke louder than words.

There is no proof for or against Cascio brothers being frauds and ignorant people like you who believe your opinion is the truth and anyone else who has a different opinion to them is fake annoy the crap out of me

I have. Search youtube for reactions on Breaking News. Read the comments below Monster...

Well a quick look at a few 'Monster' videos shows 98% of the comments discussing the authenticity, maybe another 1% telling people to shut up and enjoy the music, 1% irrelevant off-topic comments.

I thought a forum was all about being allowed to express your opinions about things. But apparently people on this forum are allowed to call one another fake for expressing a different opinion to their own. Way to encourage different people to have a different opinion.

I don't have an opinion on the Cascio tracks because honestly I stopped caring about this argument years ago when I got fed up of it. I have gone from believing it's Michael to believing it's not Michael. But I would NEVER say someone was not a true fan of Michael's for having a different opinion to my own.

This is exactly why I don't post on here and normally just read. Different opinions aren't welcome

People like who? People who don't know any better. As said, most fans, most, have already known about this and have already made their conclusions. The same ones who listen to these songs and say "Michael can't sing anymore, Michael sucks" are the same ones who are still waiting for STTR(Michael & Biebers mix) to be officially released. Simply because they don't know enough. It isn't a stain on Michael because Michael's legacy cannot be changed, it's already cemented in history, those who don't know any better will continue to say "Michael can't sing anymore, Michael sucks", even without these songs, because they've always been doing it. NO fan that I've seen from this forum or any of the others I frequent have listened to these songs and said "He can't sing anymore, he sucks", because most of them know it isn't Michael.

It's a stain on Sony & The Industry for the simple fact that it was allowed to happen and persist for so long without any proof whatsoever to support the authenticity of the voice on the songs.

I disagree. I am the one who don't care about record labels, Estates, family members, ex-friends turned haters (Cascios, Karen Faye, Bad Tour guitarist...), I care only about Michael Jackson and his music. And when I see people saying they won't buy Michael's music because they don't like the company that distribute the CD's I laugh at their reason. Because they are hurting only Michael Jackson, not the record label. And boycotting Michael Jackson for wrong reasons is wrong. When some members here say Xscape failed on the charts because the record label didn't promote the album enough I laugh again. The ones that should be blamed are ex-fans turned haters (Michael Jackson boycotters) and ex-friends turned haters (Cascios, Karen Faye...). I say Michael Jackson boycotters because in their mind they boycott the record label, but in the reality they are boycotting Michael Jackson. The same thing is with Cascio songs. On the album cover and in Michael Jackson's official discography, it doesn't say - Cascio track - Breaking News or Sony Music - Monster or music industry - Keep Your Head Up. No, it says Michael Jackson - all those fake songs. And it does not say #2 Sony Music and music industry - Xscape. It says Michael Jackson #2 - Xscape.

When Groove of Midnite was leaked in the early 2000's a large amount of fans swore that it wasn't MJ, they knew his voice 100%. Well guess what? Their OPINION was wrong, and until we hear any evidence, that's all anyone's thoughts are is opinions, not facts.

When Groove of Midnite was leaked in the early 2000's a large amount of fans swore that it wasn't MJ, they knew his voice 100%. Well guess what? Their OPINION was wrong, and until we hear any evidence, that's all anyone's thoughts are is opinions, not facts.

30 seconds or so snippet leaked online on youtube vs. 12 full songs officially confirmed and 3 of them officially released.

I disagree. I am the one who don't care about record labels, Estates, family members, ex-friends turned haters (Cascios, Karen Faye, Bad Tour guitarist...), I care only about Michael Jackson and his music. And when I see people saying they won't buy Michael's music because they don't like the company that distribute the CD's I laugh at their reason. Because they are hurting only Michael Jackson, not the record label. And boycotting Michael Jackson for wrong reasons is wrong. When some members here say Xscape failed on the charts because the record label didn't promote the album enough I laugh again. The ones that should be blamed are ex-fans turned haters (Michael Jackson boycotters) and ex-friends turned haters (Cascios, Karen Faye...). I say Michael Jackson boycotters because in their mind they boycott the record label, but in the reality they are boycotting Michael Jackson. The same thing is with Cascio songs. On the album cover and in Michael Jackson's official discography, it doesn't say - Cascio track - Breaking News or Sony Music - Monster or music industry - Keep Your Head Up. No, it says Michael Jackson - all those fake songs. And it does not say #2 Sony Music and music industry - Xscape. It says Michael Jackson #2 - Xscape.

Uhm, what? What are you talking about? What does someone saying Xscape failed on the charts because of a lack of promotion have to do with the Cascio issue? Nothing, and I'm one of those people who believe Xscape hasn't done what it's capable of doing so far, because of a lack of promotion, that makes me an ex-fan turned hater now? I'm not understanding, I'm not boycotting Michael's music because I feel like the Estate should be doing more to promote and sell this album, it's opinion which I believe in, what's laughable about that? Because I critique some Estate made decisions, doesn't make me a Michael Jackson boycotter. I'm not understanding where you're attempting to come from with all this.

We know what the songs are labeled as, fact is it was they're decision to release them, not Michael's. The stain is on them for releasing fake songs, not Michael. Because Michael's fans know, that he had nothing to do with the release of the songs, let alone the creation of them. And we don't nor will we blame Michael from this. Those "he cant sing. he sucks" comments, don't come from Michael fans, that's the simple fact of it.

Very brave of her for taking the stand. For the first time I hope the Estate and Sony lose because those crap songs are fake.

I don't think GOM had reference info though. In this case, there are numerous vocal comparisons of the voice on these songs, and that of another Michael soundalike. In most of these comparisons, the voices sound 100% identical. I don't think GOM had numerous parties claiming they were involved, like Teddy Riley & Corey Rooney, come out and say "It was never Michael", like these Cascio songs have. But, whatever...There are tons of evidence we've gathered that lend credence to those "opinions" you speak of. It isn't just a bunch of us saying, "it's not Michael" for no reason at all.

I'm extremely curious to see what finally comes out as the result of all this. They will have to deliver proof now, imo. Glad this finally happened. =)

i'm just glad m\we might get to know once and for all

Question:

Does she have to pay legal fees for (Sony + estate + Cascios) if she lose the case?

FIRST CAUSE OF ACTION--VIOLATION OF THE CONSUMERS LEGAL REMEDIES ACT
(Against Sony, John Branca, Edward Joseph Cascio, James Victor Porte and MJJ Productions, Inc Only)

SECOND CAUSE OF ACTION--UNFAIR COMPETITION
On behalf of the Class

THIRD CAUSE OF ACTION--FRAUD
(Against Edward Cascio, James Porte, and Agelikson Only)

I don't think GOM had reference info though. In this case, there are numerous vocal comparisons of the voice on these songs, and that of another Michael soundalike. In most of these comparisons, the voices sound 100% identical. I don't think GOM had numerous parties claiming they were involved, like Teddy Riley & Corey Rooney, come out and say "It was never Michael", like these Cascio songs have. But, whatever...There are tons of evidence we've gathered that lend credence to those "opinions" you speak of. It isn't just a bunch of us saying, "it's not Michael" for no reason at all.

As I said before it just not The Right Time. It absolutely look like "the timing" is for purpose. And you will see this in the end.

FIRST CAUSE OF ACTION--VIOLATION OF THE CONSUMERS LEGAL REMEDIES ACT
(Against Sony, John Branca, Edward Joseph Cascio, James Victor Porte and MJJ Productions, Inc Only)

SECOND CAUSE OF ACTION--UNFAIR COMPETITION
On behalf of the Class

THIRD CAUSE OF ACTION--FRAUD
(Against Edward Cascio, James Porte, and Agelikson Only)

Just the exercise and practice in the law field, nothing else.

I came to my concluision a long time ago i knew those 3 tracks was not Michael voice that why i don't listen to the cd anymore. I will never understand why Cascio didn't show prove that these 3 songs was Michael singing that all he had to do why not tell the truth about it. Michael could have been a good cd if it have not been for the Cascio tracks there was a problem before the cd every came out so when the fans herad the 3 tracks right away their knew it was not Michael singing these songs and it is sad. I can understand why this fan feel this way she was looking for a cd that was all Michael any MJ fan would be looking for that. I hate it when ppls try to finish Michael's songs and just mess then up. I knew this was not over yet and when i saw the thread i said here we go again will it every end.

I'm extremely curious to see what finally comes out as the result of all this. They will have to deliver proof now, imo. Glad this finally happened. =)

It would be good if this was finally put to bed.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the burden of the person bringing the suit to provide their proof? I may be confusing this with a criminal trial.

As I said before it just not The Right Time. It absolutely look like "the timing" is for purpose. And you will see this in the end.

What are you talking about "Not the right time"? Not the right time for what? This is perfect timing, are you attempting to allude that because this legal action came after the release of Xscape that there's some ulterior motive? Where are you gathering this from, what are the reasons, were are the circumstantial points that points to this simply being a publicity stunt?

OR are you saying it isn't the right time for Eddie to provide proof. If so, that's utter nonsense. They should've provided the proof a long time ago, when they said they knew it was Michael singing, and when they said they'd prove it to us. Which they never did. Eddie was given ample time to put forth proof, and so was the Estate, it never came...Why? Because they don't have any proof that proves it's Michael on these songs.

Besides, I'm more excited about the fact that those of us who bought this pos album, get our money back if she wins.

Is there such a thing as bad timing when it comes to exposing fraud?

It would be good if this was finally put to bed.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the burden of the person bringing the suit to provide their proof? I may be confusing this with a criminal trial.

Even if it was, she's provided proof, her vocal analysis which proved that it wasn't Michael singing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the burden of the person bringing the suit to provide their proof?

Yes I thouhgt @IvoDT means it this way.

Yes I thouhgt @IvoDT means it this way.

I'm almost positive IvoDT's post was in reference to the Estate providing proof, which they haven't as of yet.

I could be wrong though.

Back