[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

TWIGGY @MJHOAXLIVE · 7 min A report is fortcoming...just got a copy of case w/ what they call the facts.and its all a lie. Court this morning

CDIkXhHWAAMITkJ.jpg

CDIkYhoW8AA14Eg.jpg

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

What does this mean? what report? what facts?

I guess it means she's going to write a longer report about what happened in court. And that she got a copy of one of Robson's motions that they (Robson's lawyers) call "facts" but they aren't.

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Twiggy's file says March 24th, doesn't it? Respect isn't it what you posted here earlier?

Twiggy's file says March 24th, doesn't it? Respect isn't it what you posted here earlier?

No, what was posted by RadarOnline was filed on April 10. That one only contains the Blanca Francia allegations.

No, what was posted by RadarOnline was filed on April 10. That one only contains the Blanca Francia allegations.

Damn and the Estate didn't respond to that at all?
She could be discredited easily. Do they even know what that bitch said in her deposition and in court?
Do they know that Wade denied it twice?

Damn and the Estate didn't respond to that at all?
She could be discredited easily. Do they even know what that bitch said in her deposition and in court?
Do they know that Wade denied it twice?

What are you talking about the Estate not responding to it? Who said they did not respond to it?

What are you talking about the Estate not responding to it? Who said they did not respond to it?

Did they? How? Orally?
Is there any document they filed which shows the other side of that stupid shower story?

Did they? How? Orally?
Is there any document they filed which shows the other side of that stupid shower story?

We do not have information about everything they do. We do not have every court document. Especially from probate court the leaking of docs is only incidental. So just because we do not have a document it does not mean the Estate did not answer.

Lawyers debate late timing of dancer’s claim alleging sex abuse by Michael Jackson in 1990s
POSTED BY COLLEEN PARK ON APRIL 21, 2015 IN HOLLYWOOD | 0 VIEWS | LEAVE A RESPONSE

Lawyers for a dancer-choreographer who alleges he was molested by Michael Jackson told a judge Tuesday that their client should be able to file a late creditor’s claim against the singer’s estate, but attorneys for the estate’s executors said the case should be dismissed because the petitioner waited too long to bring the action.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff did not immediately rule on the future of Wade Robson’s petition, but said he would have a decision within a few days.

Robson, 32, alleges Jackson molested him between 1990-97, though he testified in the singer’s 2005 child molestation trial — which involved another boy and ended with Jackson’s acquittal — that the entertainer did not abuse him.

Robson needs a judge’s permission to bring a late probate court claim because his court papers were filed in May 2013, nearly four years after the entertainer’s June 25, 2009, overdose death at age 50.

Maryann Marzano, one of Robson’s lawyers, said the facts of her client’s case “cry out” for equity to be applied so that he is not deprived to his right to have a full hearing rather than see his case disposed of in a single motion.

Attorney Jonathan Steinsapir, on behalf of the estate, countered that limits must be placed on when claims can be filed, irrespective of how serious their nature, so that others cannot keep bringing similar cases against the Jackson executors and other estates for years to come.

Marzano argued Robson’s case illustrates that there was no “ah, ha” moment for her client and that until he received therapy and realized he was molested by Jackson, he could not do anything sooner because he had been “brainwashed into believing it was consensual.”

In his most recent sworn statement filed in connection with his attempt to file a late probate claim against the singer’s estate, Robson says May 8, 2012, was a key date for him.

“I began to recognize for myself that Jackson had molested me,” Robson alleges. “It was on that date in my therapy session … that I first spoke about the sexual activity I had with Jackson. This revelation initiated an enormous emotional, psychological and physiological upheaval in my life that continues until this day.”

Robson says his first of two nervous breakdowns occurred in April 2011, causing him to withdraw from a film project and begin seeking psychological help. “But I did not mention the sexual abuse because at that time I still did not see it as such,” Robson states in his court papers.

A second breakdown in March 2012 was a turning point, he says.

“As with my first breakdown, I experienced stress, anxiety, fear and depression,” Robson says. “I also began to imagine my son being subjected to the same sort of sexual acts I had been forced to commit with Jackson, and for the first time in my life I thought I might need to talk to someone about what Jackson and I had done together.”

Robson says waiting until 2012 to talk about his allegations reveals his state of mind.

“It speaks to the fear and paranoia I was dealing with in relation to who my abuser was and his massive celebrity status,” Robson says. “Jackson had made me think in terms of what would happen if I told anyone about the sexual conduct and then that person told someone else who then told the press.”

Beckloff said the only example he could find of Jackson intimidating Robson was when the singer allegedly told the petitioner that they could both go to jail if their relationship became public.

Attorney Henry Gradstein, who also represents Robson, said that even if the estate’s dismissal motion is granted, his client can proceed against the corporate arm Jackson established before his death.

Steinsapir said that if the dismissal motion is denied, the estate may seek relief from the 2nd District Court of Appeal.

— City News Service

http://mynewsla.com/hollywood/2015/...leging-sex-abuse-by-michael-jackson-in-1990s/

These showed up on case summary for the probate case

03/24/2015 Response (TO SEPARATE STATEMENT OF UNDISPUTED FACTS IN OPPOSITION TO MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT )
Filed by Attorney for Claimant
03/24/2015 Declaration - Probate (OF CLAIMANT WADE ROBSON IN SUPPORT OF OPPOSITION TO MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT )
03/24/2015 Statement of Facts (OF ADDITIONAL UNDISPUTED FACTS IN OPPOSITION TO MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT )
03/24/2015 Memorandum - Other (OF POINTS AND AUTHORITIES IN OPPOSITION TO MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT )
03/24/2015 Proof of Serv of Ntc by Mail (OF CLAIMANT WADE ROBSON'S OPPOSITION TO THE MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT )
03/24/2015 Declaration - Probate (OF MARY ANN R. MARZANO IN SUPPORT OF OPPOSITION TO THE MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT )

which shows us that there is a summary judgment against Robson's late claim in probate court.

Are these the documents Twiggy has?

ivy;4087007 said:
Lawyers debate late timing of dancer’s claim alleging sex abuse by Michael Jackson in 1990s
POSTED BY COLLEEN PARK ON APRIL 21, 2015 IN HOLLYWOOD | 0 VIEWS | LEAVE A RESPONSE

Lawyers for a dancer-choreographer who alleges he was molested by Michael Jackson told a judge Tuesday that their client should be able to file a late creditor’s claim against the singer’s estate, but attorneys for the estate’s executors said the case should be dismissed because the petitioner waited too long to bring the action.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff did not immediately rule on the future of Wade Robson’s petition, but said he would have a decision within a few days.

Robson, 32, alleges Jackson molested him between 1990-97, though he testified in the singer’s 2005 child molestation trial — which involved another boy and ended with Jackson’s acquittal — that the entertainer did not abuse him.

Robson needs a judge’s permission to bring a late probate court claim because his court papers were filed in May 2013, nearly four years after the entertainer’s June 25, 2009, overdose death at age 50.

Maryann Marzano, one of Robson’s lawyers, said the facts of her client’s case “cry out” for equity to be applied so that he is not deprived to his right to have a full hearing rather than see his case disposed of in a single motion.

Attorney Jonathan Steinsapir, on behalf of the estate, countered that limits must be placed on when claims can be filed, irrespective of how serious their nature, so that others cannot keep bringing similar cases against the Jackson executors and other estates for years to come.

Marzano argued Robson’s case illustrates that there was no “ah, ha” moment for her client and that until he received therapy and realized he was molested by Jackson, he could not do anything sooner because he had been “brainwashed into believing it was consensual.”

In his most recent sworn statement filed in connection with his attempt to file a late probate claim against the singer’s estate, Robson says May 8, 2012, was a key date for him.

“I began to recognize for myself that Jackson had molested me,” Robson alleges. “It was on that date in my therapy session … that I first spoke about the sexual activity I had with Jackson. This revelation initiated an enormous emotional, psychological and physiological upheaval in my life that continues until this day.”

Robson says his first of two nervous breakdowns occurred in April 2011, causing him to withdraw from a film project and begin seeking psychological help. “But I did not mention the sexual abuse because at that time I still did not see it as such,” Robson states in his court papers.

“As with my first breakdown, I experienced stress, anxiety, fear and depression,” Robson says. “I also began to imagine my son being subjected to the same sort of sexual acts I had been forced to commit with Jackson, and for the first time in my life I thought I might need to talk to someone about what Jackson and I had done together.”

Robson says waiting until 2012 to talk about his allegations reveals his state of mind.

“It speaks to the fear and paranoia I was dealing with in relation to who my abuser was and his massive celebrity status,” Robson says. “Jackson had made me think in terms of what would happen if I told anyone about the sexual conduct and then that person told someone else who then told the press.”

Beckloff said the only example he could find of Jackson intimidating Robson was when the singer allegedly told the petitioner that they could both go to jail if their relationship became public.

Attorney Henry Gradstein, who also represents Robson, said that even if the estate’s dismissal motion is granted, his client can proceed against the corporate arm Jackson established before his death.

Steinsapir said that if the dismissal motion is denied, the estate may seek relief from the 2nd District Court of Appeal.

— City News Service

http://mynewsla.com/hollywood/2015/...leging-sex-abuse-by-michael-jackson-in-1990s/

The bolded statement to me is telling. I have no idea why

to me it tells Robson's intimidation claims won't fly. You know right now the judge needs to accept everything Robson says to be true. Even if he does, he can only find one event considered to be intimidation.

It is. and how come a 23 years old believed in 2005 that he would go to jail for revealing that MJ molested him?-_- It seems everyone in that room knows the estate motion will be granted including Robson's lawyers.

to me it tells Robson's intimidation claims won't fly. You know right now the judge needs to accept everything Robson says to be true. Even if he does, he can only find one event considered to be intimidation.

I thought the judge could only do that during the demurrer phase. right now, the case is in the summary judgement phase.

ivy;4087007 said:

— City News Service

So decision in a few days.

Unfortunately from such short reports we do not really see the legal arguments. Marzano seems to go on about May 2012, but the point is exactly that PC 9103 gives you a chance to file whenever you say you had all facts giving rise to your claim and because Robson says that date is May 8, 2012 he should have filed within 60 days of that. And yes, he did know about the Estate - as he talked to Branca a year earlier.

We have a little reaction here from Beckloff saying that he does not see any threats apart from the alleged "we both go to jail" threat when Robson was a child.

So the Estate said if the Judge dismisses their summary judgement they are going to appeal that.

The "go to jail" statement was supposedly said back when Robson was a kid or in 2005? Or both?

When he was a child. But I guess he believed it until 2012 or whatever crap he alleges in any given moment.

But who the heck believes that a grown ass mentally capable man would actually believe he would go to jail if the public knew he was a victim of sex abuse?
How can Beckloff say that this was in any way intimidation even if it had happened?

And why is this even relevant regarding the SOL?

But who the heck believes that a grown ass mentally capable man would actually believe he would go to jail if the public knew he was a victim of sex abuse?
How can Beckloff say that this was in any way intimidation even if it had happened?

can you calm down please? summary judgment determines that there's no triable factors. If there is any, it gets denied. Judge needs to determine if there's a valid reason for robson to file a late claim. that's why it's relevant.

You have to understand the context. Earlier today in that summary I wrote:

Then apparently there are arguments made for equitable estoppel. His arguments are for that:

- MJ brainwashed him into believing that the acts between them were consensual;
- MJ threatened him;

So Beckloff is responding to that. That he can see only one example of alleged threat in his complaint. He does not say if he believes it or not, but that even in terms of allegations he can only see this one claim that could be construed as a threat.

ivy;4087007 said:

This is the part that has had me worried from the beginning-because we all think of child sexual abuse as the MOST heinous of crimes-and I also think that's why he's been adding to the brutality factor of the assaults-being such a heinous crime would cause the judge to throw all statutes right out the window.

Thank goodness the judge is actually looking for signs of intimidation in the papers. I wish he had ruled today.

can you calm down please? summary judgment determines that there's no triable factors. If there is any, it gets denied. Judge needs to determine if there's a valid reason for robson to file a late claim. that's why it's relevant.

I'm calm I'm just perplexed.
The judge needs to determine at this stage whether the claim is timely.
If Robson knew about the Estate and knew all the facts necessary to make the claims and he still didn't file within 60 days than everything else is irrelevant.
Or at least should be in a logical world.

This is the part that has had me worried from the beginning-because we all think of child sexual abuse as the MOST heinous of crimes-and I also think that's why he's been adding to the brutality factor of the assaults-being such a heinous crime would cause the judge to throw all statutes right out the window.

I understand that but I believe Estate's point is exactly why the judge will grant the summary judgment and dismiss the case. If this is allowed this will be an unbelievable precedent and there would be nothing to stop anyone to sue any estate decades later a person is deceased.

for a totally made up scenario - assume that someone hangs out with an unrelated kid one day before they die. the kid grows up to be 30-36 yrs old, gets married, have a kid, have an emotional breakdown and "realizes" that he was abused. if this precedent is allowed, that kid can file a sexual abuse claim 30+ yrs after the person has died. it doesn't make sense, this shouldn't be allowed.

Actually, when you think about it, that excuse is kinda funny. Even if he realized at his therapy session, and could have filed then-why would going to jail even be intimidating at that point? He says he's the victim, not the rapist-so why would he be in any way scared of going to jail?

(Perjury limitations would have run out by then too, I think)

I'm calm I'm just perplexed.
The judge needs to determine at this stage whether the claim is timely.
If Robson knew about the Estate and knew all the facts necessary to make the claims and he still didn't file within 60 days than everything else is irrelevant.
Or at least should be in a logical world.

PC 9103 (the 60 days statutes of limitations) is one part of the matter. Another part is equitable estoppel which is another thing that they try. Actually based on the above article the 60 days thing was not even discussed, nor Robson not knowing about the Estate. Here they seem to be totally focused on equitable estoppel. The argument about Robson being brainwashed and threatened.

It is. and how come a 23 years old believed in 2005 that he would go to jail for revealing that MJ molested him?-_- It seems everyone in that room knows the estate motion will be granted including Robson's lawyers.

I have to remind myself that it's only an article and a summary so we do not know everything, but it was a bit telling maybe that while the Estate said if theire motion gets dismissed they are going to appeal, Robson's lawyers apparently just said if the motion gets granted "well, we still have the civil lawsuit against the companies". But maybe I just want to see things into it. LOL.

Back