Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Re: nice tweets from Prince

I think questioning the children's paternity is being cruel to them, whoever is doing it. It doesn't MATTER, and Michael was their father.

Reminder of the MJJC rules:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/121356-MJJCommunity-Board-Rules-and-Posting-Guidelines

3. This community is in dedication of Michael Jackson. We are all about respect for Michael Jackson and respect for one another. While constructive criticism is appreciated, there will be no outright disrespectful or derogatory comments toward Michael Jackson allowed here or mean spirited attacks on his children and family members. Below are some examples of what will not be permitted on MJJC:

• [*=1]Questioning the paternity - are the children biologically his? ..

[*=1]Michael Jackson Bleached His Skin in order to be white

[*=1]Michael Jackson was a practicing drug addict

[*=1]Michael Jackson was better when his skin was black

[*=1]Any photos of Michael's children that have not been publicly posted by them on social media;

[*=1]Any photos of Michael's children that have not been taken at public events

[*=1]Any paparazzi pictures of Michael's children
    [*=1]Hateful attacks or derogatory name calling on Michael Jackson's Family (constructive criticism is welcome )

[*=1]Threatening or condoning violence, bodily harm or death threats toward Michael's Family or anyone.

[*=1]Distorted photographs/images of Michael Jackson that are derogatory in nature.

[*=1]The Term "J.acko" Will not be used by members on MJJCommunity

[*=1]Autopsy or death photo's of Michael Jackson are not allowed.

I really admire Prince for shutting this guy down in his tracks-but I find it really horrendous that the kids have to contend with this kind of stuff-I find it astonishing that every time a story about Michael's kids appears somewhere, there seem to be a zillion trolls questioning their parentage or worse. I don't get the interest-I really don't-and it doesn't matter one little bit.

I think we need laws that protect kids from this kind of tabloid stuff and paparazzi stuff until they're at least 21-I guess his tweet finally caught some tabloids' attention, because there were no less than 3 stories about it on my news feed this afternoon.

Prince's love and respect for his father really makes me proud though.

What's really funny is that you'd think I, as a Michael Jackson fan, would have more interest in who his biological father but I literally couldn't give two shits who it is.

I believe it's Michael, but the main thing is Michael raised him from birth and that's all that matters to me. Why some people care more is honestly beyond me...

“This phrase has completely lost its original, covenant-related, meaning…The original meaning is, "The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb," or, "My relationship with those to whom I am joined in covenant is to be considered of more value than the relationship with a brother with whom I may have shared the womb." You see, Jesus believed blood is thicker than water! Those with whom he entered into covenant were more important than even those with whom he shared his mother’s womb!

Jesus grew up in a typical Jewish family of his time, lots of brothers and sisters. Only one of his brother's became a believer, that Jesus was the Son of God. Thus began this fleshly brother's spiritual relationship with his half brother, Jesus Christ. This is the new covenant and did away with the old covenant.

All that matters to me as long as prince , paris & bigi are happy thats all that matters. Their "biological parents" should be no one's business but their own! If it is true then they should have the right to adress it in a private matter within family members not the general public.

I think he's saying that the bond he feels with his father, who committed to raising and loving them, is more than Debbie as she is just the woman who bore him. She didn't make the commitment, his father did. His comment is addressing her, not whether Michael is his biological father (which I have no doubt he is).

Yes it's obvious he is talking about his mother and why he has no connection to her and why he is not a Rowe.
He says nothing about Klein in this tweet. If he had wanted to address that he wouldn't have talked about the water of the WOMB!

Besides, does anyone really believe that Debbie would have agreed to have a child with Klein, of all people!
Think about it.
Why would Michael pick Klein as a sperm donor, someone who had MS!

No way Klein is the father and he himself said that to the best of his knowledge he is not the father.

Prince doesn't look like him anyway. If anything he looks like Samuel Jackson, Michael's granddad:

http://postimg.org/image/t309rwpwt/

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon 2 Std.vor 2 Stunden

The tweet was just to let the people who would like to argue otherwise that their accusations don't phase me or my siblings

Ok so I guess everyone took my last tweet and twisted it around(as usual) my dad is my dad through and through same with my siblings.

^ Good for him for tweeting that. :yes:

The tweet was just to let the people who would like to argue otherwise that their accusations don't phase me or my siblings

Ok so I guess everyone took my last tweet and twisted it around(as usual) my dad is my dad through and through same with my siblings.

Michael was right to shield his kids. Media and some people are ignorant in regards Michael's children. Tabloids think PPB are sub-human, or not even real person, like their father, and they can write all sort of crap about them. Do they ever think how this s..t effect on kids when they post all sort of rubbish about them? I so wish that tabloid media people could taste their own medicine for once and get their own business on front of the tabloids.

The whole mess started with Roger F post, and spread from his article. Prince should sue his arse off or something.

Ps, I noticed that none of the Jac fam re-tweeted that Prince's tweet, so much for support:no:

Last edited:

I so wish that tabloid media people could taste their own medicine for once and get their own business on front of the tabloids.

Oh now that would be interesting wouldn't it? I can only imagine the skeletons some of them have buried in their closets. :busted:

I so wish that tabloid media people could taste their own medicine for once and get their own business on front of the tabloids.

Oh now that would be interesting wouldn't it? I can only imagine the skeletons some of them have buried in their closets. :busted:

I'm certain Roger F has plenty of stuff he doesn't want out in public, but it is ok for him to write garbage of youngsters:puke:

^^Didn't the National Inquirer family (owners) go thru some big scandal a few years back?

Prince just amazes me. His tweets posted on this forum are so mature that he sounds like a 40yr. old who has already experienced and dealt with the trials and tribulations of life.

He not only sets people straight, but he laughs at paps who take pix of him running errands, knowing it's ridiculous since he's famous for nothing but being born. He points out how very shallow people are.

Michael may have supposedly sheltered the kids, but at least with Prince, he must have constantly discussed and taught him about the ways of the world.

^^I don't think Prince was fully prepared of what is to come even if MJ taught him well. Prince says that it doesn't bother him what people say, but I believe he might cares because he replied to that person, and replied to recent tabloid garbage. I think he should carefully think whether he wants to be in public eye (twitter,Instagram, reality shows etc) because it is only going to get worse.

Aaw how sweet of Michael Prince:

Michael Prince ?@MichaelPrinceMD 10 hours ago
Michael Prince Retweeted Prince Jackson
He loved U 3 to the moon & back. Told me that often

Prince Jackson @princemjjjaxon
18 retweets 19 favorites

thumbs up for TJ ...and Prince will make his way in life-smart guy

TJ Jackson retweetete
Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon
Ok so I guess everyone took my last tweet and twisted it around(as usual) my dad is my dad through and through same with my siblings....

Prince Jackson retweetete
Music and Me ?@That_Gyrl
@princemjjjaxon And watch this tweet get less than half the attention the original one got.

Last edited:

God, to be the age PPB are and deal with the BS they have to deal with...... I could ONLY imagine

thumbs up for TJ ...and Prince will make his way in life-smart guy

TJ Jackson retweetete
Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon
Ok so I guess everyone took my last tweet and twisted it around(as usual) my dad is my dad through and through same with my siblings....

Music and Me ?@That_Gyrl
@princemjjjaxon And watch this tweet get less than half the attention the original one got.

Ditto to what @music & me" said and its the freakin truth! wendy williams didnt even bother looking at prince's twitter refering to this stupid debate on "who he's real father" when she spread that rumour that prince wanted to have dna test from arnie klien's dead body to "confirm it".

I have a love/hate thing with Wendy Williams. Sometimes the woman can be hilarious and I'll love her. Then there are times when I really, really dislike this woman. Now is one of those times where I really dislike her. She always claims that she does good research and has the "inside scoop", honey please. If she had did good research she would have known that this crap about prince wanting a DNA test done is completely FALSE. I wish they all would shut up and leave these kids alone. Wendy Williams I just want to say to you get the facts straight or SHUT UP.

Last edited:

I wonder if biracial kids in general have to deal with that crap or just PPB because who their father is. Anyway, it's absolutely disgusting people in the media jump to the bandwagon disrespecting and messing with 3 orphans, 2 of them minors. Michael took the commitment of raising and taking care of them with love, that's a parent unlike Deborah Rowe who just conceived and bore them.

Williams has always been nothing but a b**** when it comes to mj

https://www.facebook.com/KarolinaPilarczykPolishDriftGirl

SEMA Show November 1 - November 4, 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center

12240290_664985026937222_7753470886968750399_o.jpg

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon Nov 19th
@LoyolaMarymount light it up for Paris
CUMWfV4UEAAwDMx.jpg

LMU-Loyola Marymount ?@LoyolaMarymount 18. Nov.

@princemjjjaxon You, Prince, are a true Lion superstar! Thanks for being #AllFor1LMU...

Oh, are we allowed to post pictures of Prince and Paris, now?
I hope so.
:innocent:
Moderators, please, state the new guidelines for posting pictures. Thank you.
CUtslNWW4AAPVLM.jpg

Nice to see pics of them together

Oh, are we allowed to post pictures of Prince and Paris, now?
I hope so.
:innocent:
Moderators, please, state the new guidelines for posting pictures. Thank you.

Rules are the same. Posting pictures of the children is allowed, it's nothing new.

Do not post:

- Any photos of Michael's children that have not been publicly posted by them and/or their family members on their official or verified social media accounts. The source of the photo must be provided.

- Any photos of Michael's children that have not been taken at public events

- Any paparazzi pictures of Michael's children

Beautiful picture of prince & paris :)

Back