Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Ok but if this all is true Robson should have intense memorys about that in the 2008 video.
But he said he met MJ again when he was 9 so the two trips weren't not important for him at that time. Maybe because he met MJ only very short during this time and not so long Joy Robson claimed and maybe not in Neverland.
Cause when it whould have been in Neverland he wouldn't forget it and whould mention it in 2008.

he could have been thinking about when he actually moved to the US.. !? who knows. But if he really was abused at age 7, that would mean he did it the first trips he was ever here. What happened to that grooming? Groom after abuse?

he could have been thinking about when he actually moved to the US.. !? who knows. But if he really was abused at age 7, that would mean he did it the first trips he was ever here. What happened to that grooming? Groom after abuse?

This all is crazy and makes no sense.
But Wade (The master of Deception) definitly lies in the 2008 video and tells a false/incorrect story (forwhatever reason) AGAIN!

I have been defending Michael now on facebook for 10 hours straight since the trailer was released.

I got a message now from facebook warning me: "It seems you are using our service in a way its not supposed to be used, slow down or you might be banned from this activity"

I guess its time to stop and go to sleep? Its 06.04 in the morning and I still have not slept. I think I have made 300-400 messages!

I have been defending Michael now on facebook for 10 hours straight since the trailer was released.

I got a message now from facebook warning me: "It seems you are using our service in a way its not supposed to be used, slow down or you might be banned from this activity"

I guess its time to stop and go to sleep? Its 06.04 in the morning and I still have not slept. I think I have made 300-400 messages!
I couldn't help but just bust out laughing at this because I got the same thing (similar)

Could anyone download the trailer and re-upload it on MEGA so that those who want to see it don't give them clicks?

I couldn't help but just bust out laughing at this because I got the same thing (similar)

LOL. May I ask. Did you write text only? Or did you also link to articles or youtube videos? I am trying to understand if it was the CONTENT I posted or it was the AMOUNT of posts I made that got me that warning.

So, that guy in Germany never said those things? Wonder if he's still bringing out his "statement" after this

https://twitter.com/SundayNightOn7/status/1098033309156851712?s=19

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

jGIY6t.jpg

Oh man.

Jacobshagen is part of a new comdemning TV special about Michael. SUNDAY NIGHTS TRUE STORIES

He is ON CAMERA MAKING THESE ACCUSATIONS for craps sake.

Do people still believe him now, when he repeats the same lies on camera? Do you believe the TV-crew set him up? WHY IS HE EVEN TALKING TO NEWSPAPERS AND TV?

I am speechless. I dont advocate violence, but someone should have given him a beating instead of defending him!

Whats interesting is that Jacobshagen looks equally distressed when lying about Michael Jackson than what he did when he was caught on camera lying about selling fake autographs for 30 000 EURO.

The story on Jacobshagens was a COMPLETE DISASTER. The whole article was a DISASTER. If the papers made that up, Jacobshagen should go out publicly and say so! He should even go to the police. If Jacobshagen were a real Michael Jackson fan he would not accept to be listed as victim number 3 FOREVER and do nothing about it.

We know that Jacobshagen have sold fake autographs for insane amounts, so he has lied and fooled fans. Why should we believe him now? Why could he not have sold out Michael now when the time was right? Jumping on the bandwagon of Leaving Neverland to make quick money.

Jacobshagen obviously are fine with putting the final nail in Michaels coffin, thanks to him this is what MJFacts and the haters now can put up - the damage is irreversible! And with every name added, it will be more difficult to defend MJ, just because of the AMOUNT of boys - you hear the argument, "so many boys can not be lying" etc.

If Jacobshagen went out and MADE A REAL FUSS about this, it could actually help Michael, if people were made aware of just how horrible the media can be, making things up completely. By doing nothing, Jacobshagen is actively ruining Michaels legacy!

eTXDI3.jpg

Lightbringer;4241836 said:
I left the following message on youtube and facebook:

This shambolic piece on Michael Jackson is NOT a documentary. A documentary is journalistic and investigative. You don’t just point your camera at two proven liars/perjurers and hit record! Its a "fantasy" film without any evidence, just two men with a long history of lies and contradicting stories on their record. They say its not about the money, after shopping book deal (which failed), suing the Michael Jackson estate for millions (which also failed).

Why is this not mentioned in the film? Why did the director leave out the mountains of evidence showing that these men are lying?

Unless you researched the evidence, being NEUTRAL should be the norm. Not publicly lynching a man that was exonerated in court and by FBI, POLICE, CPS etc. The ONLY thing proved in court is that MJ was the victim of greedy vultures making false claims for financial gain, thats the reality.

The deceased can not legally be defamed. The deceased also can not defend themselves. Therefore anything can be said about them and not be challenged. Open field day for false accusation from greedy already proven liars. Anything for $$$ - Facts don’t lie, people do!
Very articulate, to the point and informative comment, thank you!

Please take care of yourself though, don't stress too much! :flowers:

Last edited:

I don't find it hard to believe that someone who is not in the know about anything that they will start to believe it.

That's just the reality.
Yes, and that's what this director (and anyone spreading lies/half-truths) relies on. If only people without sufficient knowledge of a certain case would remain neutral.

McManus in Australia

https://www.9news.com.au/2019/02/20...ch-king-of-pop-main-adrian-mcmanus-60-minutes

The former personal maid of Michael Jackson reveals what really happened at the King of Pop’s infamous Neverland Ranch in her first television interview.
Speaking exclusively with 60 Minutes reporter Liam Bartlett, Adrian McManus makes disturbing claims about what she saw inside Jackson’s secretive estate- and speaks to the allegations that followed Jackson throughout his personal life and career.
McManus was hired to work at Jackson’s Neverland Ranch in 1990 as a maid. After three months in the job, she was trusted to clean his bedroom, and it was there she tells 60 Minutes she made the disturbing discoveries.

“The first time I cleaned his bedroom, I didn’t even know where to start,” McManus tells Bartlett in an exclusive sneak peek.
It was from Jackson’s bedroom window that McManus claims to have witnessed predatory behaviour.
She tells Bartlett Jackson would “pet and kiss” the young boys visiting his home.
McManus goes on to reveal that beneath the glamour of Jackson’s celebrity profile was a deeply troubled man - whose public persona was nothing like the person behind the Neverland Ranch gates.

“There was a kind side to him, and yet there was a dark side,” McManus says.
It took McManus years to reveal what she witnessed, claiming threats from Jackson caused her to fear for her life and her family’s life.
“I was scared to say anything bad about Mr Jackson,” she tells Bartlett.
“They told me if I ever came up on TV that they could hire a hitman to take me out, slice my neck, wouldn’t never find my body.”

But Adrian McManus is now determined to speak out and tell the world what really went on in Michael Jackson’s bedroom.
An unmissable 60 Minutes this Sunday at 8.30pm.

Last edited:

I've heard the name before, but kinda forgot, wtf is this McManus again? This can't possibly be about that maid that claimed she saw things but was proven to be lying on the stand?

And I'm confused, is that Jacobshagen thing new or old? Didn't he tell the person from the MJJ innocent project that nothing about it was true?

In addition to my privious posts.
It whould be maybe very interesting for Taj to get his hands on the full police interview from 1993 with the Robsons to know which storyversion they told back then about when they met Michael and how they spend time with Michael.
I bet the police will have ask them intensly about that, when we remember what Corey Feldman told about the way he was interviewed and how long he was interviewed.
When Taj can't get the tape he should ask Bread Barnes what the Robsons told in that interview cause he was maybe present the whole time.

Last edited:

The maid was also on greak tv more then a week ago. The video is on youtube..
The Michael Jackson Innocent project should made a special episode about that maid in their TV serie.

Last edited:

Sickened by the 2 upcoming hit-pieces on Australian TV. And that's all they are. Hit-pieces. I'm convinced the media have all these same old characters in their rolodex. Must be time to cover up some actual crimes from some powerful higher ups. Time to put all the attention on Michel Jackson. I always thought Michael was going too far when he would talk about conspiracies against him. Now I wholeheartedly believe it. The way even supposedly reputable news sources go out of their way to not only bury the truth, but also give platforms to people that they themselves know are not credible. What a world.

I just checked again. Yeah Jacobshagen is indeed at it, how? He only recently apparently spoke to The MJ innocent project, that was like what, days ago? Some people truly aren't worth living, sorry.

I just checked again. Yeah Jacobshagen is indeed at it, how? He only recently apparently spoke to The MJ innocent project, that was like what, days ago? Some people truly aren't worth living, sorry.

Simple... he's a nut job. The world is filled with them.

On jacobshagen, please check the last messages in this thread for details: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...sion-Here-MERGED/page11?p=4241912#post4241912
----

Summary: Jacobshagen have spoken to several MJ fans and claimed the Sun MADE UP the story about him accusing Michael, he said he never even spoke with the sun.

And now he is repeating the same lies IN FRONT OF A CAMERA. So he was just lying to all MJ fans. He sold Michael out to the press and now he is milking it on TV to CASH IN on the whole circus.

On the whole we have:

Murderer Conrad Murray, Diane Diamond and the fraud Michael Jacobshagen is teaming up in a TV-show airing on sunday. And BRACE YOURSELFS - they are using an art book that Jacobshagen has falsified Michaels autograph on as UNDENIABLE PROOF that Michael was "guilty"

Great, So we have Jacobshagen who have been busted falsifying fake Michael Jackson autographs and sold fake autographs for over 30 000 EURO - and is beeing pursued criminally in germany for it. And this show puts his FAKE MJ autograph in an artbook as UNDENIABLE PROOF. For real?

The only reason Jacobshagen is seen as credible is because of the autographs he falsified. Do you see the irony in MJ being slandered because Jacobshagen decided to be a criminal and master in fooling Michael Jackson fan to buy false autographs. I think its the ultimate betrayal!

And top that up with Conrad Murray and Diane Diamond.

Its so painful to watch this joint effort to tarnish MJs legacy! So so sad. They are destroying Michael :(
---

EDIT: Btw - The Michael Jackson innocent project can not get in touch with Jacobshagen anymore - they had a "FALLOUT"........

Simple... he's a nut job. The world is filled with them.

On jacobshagen, please check the last messages in this thread for details: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...sion-Here-MERGED/page11?p=4241912#post4241912
----

Summary: Jacobshagen have spoken to several MJ fans and claimed the Sun MADE UP the story about him accusing Michael, he said he never even spoke with the sun.

And now he is repeating the same lies IN FRONT OF A CAMERA. So he was just lying to all MJ fans. He sold Michael out to the press and now he is milking it on TV to CASH IN on the whole circus.

On the whole we have:

Murderer Conrad Murray, Diane Diamond and the fraud Michael Jacobshagen is teaming up in a TV-show airing on sunday. And BRACE YOURSELFS - they are using an art book that Jacobshagen has falsified Michaels autograph on as UNDENIABLE PROOF that Michael was "guilty"

Great, So we have Jacobshagen who have been busted falsifying fake Michael Jackson autographs and sold fake autographs for over 30 000 EURO - and is beeing pursued criminally in germany for it. And this show puts his FAKE MJ autograph in an artbook as UNDENIABLE PROOF. For real?

The only reason Jacobshagen is seen as credible is because of the autographs he falsified. Do you see the irony in MJ being slandered because Jacobshagen decided to be a criminal and master in fooling Michael Jackson fan to buy false autographs. I think its the ultimate betrayal!

And top that up with Conrad Murray and Diane Diamond.

Its so painful to watch this joint effort to tarnish MJs legacy! So so sad. They are destroying Michael :(
---

EDIT: Btw - The Michael Jackson innocent project can not get in touch with Jacobshagen anymore - they had a "FALLOUT"........

Oh absolutely! But we can't have this now, now that LN soon is airing and with the media already on full on "shit on MJ" mode. Let's hope this shit doesn't reach outside of that program.

Some people truly are insufferable.

And this artbook, similar to the "evidence" the prosecution wanted to use and the one that Radar Online doctored?

The fans should collect the conversations they had with jocobshagen before he decided to lie now on televison and make a Youtube video with them to post it when the TV interview aired.

McManus was afraid to appear on TV but anyone who has a negative tale to spin on MJ gets immediate air time, believed by the press and a nice cheque but McManus would disappear without a trace, laughable

Unfortunately all the nutters are back out of their hiding places it seems.

They see it as a quick way to make more money and 15 minutes of fame. As you can't defame a dead person they no longer have to be careful with what they say or can print.

I really despair at the human race sometime especially this whole mob culture of tearing someone down.

Mcmanus has been doing the rounds since the 90's one of the neverland five proved to be nothing but liars and theives.this all the media have. No proof no evidence. So they go around in circles.

McManus was afraid to appear on TV but anyone who has a negative tale to spin on MJ gets immediate air time, believed by the press and a nice cheque but McManus would disappear without a trace, laughable

But who on TV is gonna stand up and say, wait a minute, you've had your day in court. You admitted to lying? Surely someone on TV is fed up with this too and can inform the ignorant folks what it's really about? I'm thinking of someone like Geraldo. He stood up for MJ during the trial, we need someone like that again. I don't care if it's Fox news or another channel or program.

It's completely pathetic that these losers of people can just go and do this with no consequences or whatsoever. It's so goddamn frustrating how all of these lowlives come back after they have been proven to be complete liars on the stand. Truly this SHOULD be an offense. You tell the judge/jury this and that, you eventually admit that you're lying your lousy ass off. You should not be allowed to go on TV again and tell these lies again for the sole purpose of money and in turn ruining a dead person even more.

Goddamn it man.

And this team up of Murray, Jacobshagen and Diamond is... utterly sad, it's just very very sad. Let me guess, Murray is now gonna claim he saw things as well. It never stops.

But who on TV is gonna stand up and say, wait a minute, you've had your day in court. You admitted to lying? Surely someone on TV is fed up with this too and can inform the ignorant folks what it's really about? I'm thinking of someone like Geraldo. He stood up for MJ during the trial, we need someone like that again. I don't care if it's Fox news or another channel or program.

It's completely pathetic that these losers of people can just go and do this with no consequences or whatsoever. It's so goddamn frustrating how all of these lowlives come back after they have been proven to be complete liars on the stand. Truly this SHOULD be an offense. You tell the judge/jury this and that, you eventually admit that you're lying your lousy ass off. You should not be allowed to go on TV again and tell these lies again for the sole purpose of money and in turn ruining a dead person even more.

Goddamn it man.

It's as strange as it is disgusting, I've never seen anything like it in my life, the media are so blinded by headlines they have misread the public perception of Michael Jackson for 30 years

The fans should collect the conversations they had with jocobshagen before he decided to lie now on televison and make a Youtube video with them to post it when the TV interview aired.
well, after seeing The Michael Jackson's Innocence Project who (I think) created a fake conversation with him, I'm afraid these conversations are "fake".

Back