Michael Jackson introduced to a new generation

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
With all thats going on, I'm still doing my gigs & I was hired to perform for a birthday for a kid turning 6 & his entire class knew of mj (well the majority) & they started singing & were laughing at certain dance moves. Here is the full video in retrospect. They were 1 of the best joyest crowds & boosted my spirit's!
I think I enjoyed them more than they did me!
Im so astounded to hear them singalong & they aren't even 10years old!
Special Surprise ? for Birthday Boy who is a new big mj fan at ending!
I thought id share the innocence of this man to you all to show that I will do ALL I can to keep his legacy alive. ENJOY!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=416442762436908&id=100022135638400
720e04049783ef2f7c09a86b48a91c5b.jpg

With all thats going on, I'm still doing my gigs & I was hired to perform for a birthday for a kid turning 6 & his entire class knew of mj (well the majority) & they started singing & were laughing at certain dance moves. Here is the full video in retrospect. They were 1 of the best joyest crowds & boosted my spirit's!
I think I enjoyed them more than they did me!
Im so astounded to hear them singalong & they aren't even 10years old!
Special Surprise ? for Birthday Boy who is a new big mj fan at ending!
I thought id share the innocence of this man to you all to show that I will do ALL I can to keep his legacy alive. ENJOY!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=416442762436908&id=100022135638400
720e04049783ef2f7c09a86b48a91c5b.jpg

Awesome man! You are so fundamental in the preservation of Michael's legacy.

Keep doing what you are doing.

You are one of the best impersonators I've seen.

Not to put a downer on your post but it's gonna be interesting to see if bookings stay strong in the coming months. I hope they do because you're good.

You are one of the best impersonators I've seen.

Not to put a downer on your post but it's gonna be interesting to see if bookings stay strong in the coming months. I hope they do because you're good.
Im watching this bullshit documentary now...its so unbelievable. The stuff safebitch just said is like dude seriously?! The lies are so unbelievable

Fan point of view but that's not what I"m worried about.

Nice vid by the way,keep up the good work.
Thank u thank u thank u. If only you knew how much i appreciate you enjoying me & trust me....i will keep this legacy going. They aren't going to stop anything. Michael 4ever no matter what!!

I loved every second of your performance, you're a great dancer!
What kind of remixes did you use? Loved those too.

I loved every second of your performance, you're a great dancer!
What kind of remixes did you use? Loved those too.
I do my own mixes. I examine every multitrack & just think of what i'm feeling & start the process

Awesome!! I've wondered what might happen to MJ impersonators in the aftermath of this "documentary" (I hate to even dignify it by using that word), but it looks like you're still going strong. Keep up the fantastic work!!

I've also actually seen a few people on Reddit say that they didn't really know anything about Michael prior to all this, but got curious and researched him and found that not only is he innocent, but also that they love his music!

Nice one! You improved a lot since your first videos you shared years ago.

God you're awesome, keep on doing what you do! I wish someone like you came to my school when I was a kid :D
You know....i say the same thing at every birthday party i do...i never had a mj theme for my party...i guess my life was his theme lmao

Wow, you're really good. Seeing all those kids having fun and enjoying your show puts a smile on my face.

Hope we see more from you.

The youtube video is down, probably because of the music track.
Wont work in the us. It's in the 1st post here on Facebook.

Oh, hahah, I'm such an idiot, you said it before posting the link. I read that wrong.

Again, great job, I really liked it. You're a great dancer. (y)
Your not an idiot. Just a mistake is all & thank you so much. Your 2kind

Back