Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4248448 said:
Was this posted here yet? The Robson's getting their story straight (for their benefit)

Check out @DangerousIncHS’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/DangerousIncHS/status/1104904331034284032?s=09

And also more text conversations Taj had with Wade. Oh please let ALL of this get out into the open!!!!

Wow his mother created with him his lies!!!
What an evil mother!!!
But we know his sister also know this are all lies but she couldn't support it on her twitter account.
For me Chantals twitter account is a good evidence against Wade!
Someone should collect screenshots from it before they delate it like they delate the imformation from Waded victim fund that Amanda Robson is also a child abuse survivor!

What an evil mother!!!
But we know his sister also know this are all lies but she couldn't support it on her twitter account.
Someone should collect screenshots from it before they delate it like they delate the imformation from Waded victim fund that Amanda Robson is also a child abuse survivor!

Yes it's absolutely insane and evil as hell. What I don't get is how all of this can be out there, this is proof and how is this NOT grounds to sue on? How? I just.....

This can't just be out there and nothing happening, this is total insanity. All we can do is hope something IS happening behind the scenes.

it's still up as you can see! no mentions of this relative is in the movie xD

The quotation above is about the now famous Tony Safechuck-tweet.

I...don't get this. I'm farely new to twitter, have had an account for years but haven't really used it. Could someone explaine, please?
When I search for this persons account, this tweet comes up as kind of trending, as something where this person is mentioned by many but not as part of a conversation with the person. And when I read through all of the persons tweets from 2013, it's not there. So, it seems to be deleted right? And it seems as Tony Safechuck haven't comented on others discussion about the tweet..? Am I reading this correctly, or am I missing something by my lack of twitter-experience?

This is very interesting!!!

Hi guys, I'm new and if this is posted in the wrong place please move it where it needs to go.

I am one of the people who does not believe that Michael was guilty and I have not watched the film, not because I'm not willing to listen but because of my ongoing adversarial and abusive relationship with Diane Dimond.

I'm a national working filmmaker, activist, journalist and philanthropist that has been the target of false allegations by Diane Dimond, for many years. She's even selling a new book with her false story about me, even though she didn't ask me for permission and didn't pay me.

Needless to say, I have a singular understanding, and real world evidence, that Diane Dimond is a pathological liar and exploiter, which has led me to conclude, without question, that Jackson was innocent.

MJ was a huge influence on me, and while this article is about my personal experiences with Diane - Diane and I even have mutual friends in the industry - it's also about Jackson, at its core, because the woman who exposed has literally got to be the most dishonest human being on the planet.

If you were looking for concrete evidence that Diane is a sham, to help you understand what Michael endured, you'll find it here in my article I have written.

Thank you all in advance for your kindness.

http://www.dailyindependentjournal.com/opinion/why-tvs-diane-dimond-has-ruined-leaving-neverland-me

Thank you veeeeery much!!!!

What an evil mother!!!
Taj said he saw her the day before or after the release of LN and she could not face him. I still think James is going to be the one who cracks. Evil will not prevail.

I watched it the other day. I was curious as to what the fans would say, and was as expected.

I was not there to know if MJ abused kids or not. I have no dog in the fight. The only question I have is, and dogged me for many years is, where were the parents in all of this? They sure loved the money and favors. Nobody was pointing a gun to their head to stay at his ranch or wherever the guy was staying. They could at any point have said, "no".

This is probably a very unpopular opinion, but at this point, I have little care. Carry on.

You really think either one will crack? I don't think so. Too much at stake here. I do think they'll be exposed though for the liars that they are eventually.

What an evil mother!!!

They need to send this to all media outlets and hater comments.

In New Zealand, press reports say that just 40 percent of the total audience watched #LeavingNeverland from start to finish and that 432,000 people bailed. That is happening everywhere.

Taj said he saw her the day before or after the release of LN and she could not face him. I still think James is going to be the one who cracks. Evil will not prevail.

Yes my money in on James too.
The other two are too evil and dark!
That Wades mother which profite so much from MJ helped Wade to create his lies says a lot about wades backround what the relationship to MJ in general was all about for this family!
From day one they brought wade to the dance contest til today!

And it must finally find an end soon!

They need to send this to all media outlets and hater comments.

I don't doubt that all these people on Twitter doing amazing work are already sending it to the big boys but I'm gonna do it as well. I just need to know how I do that on Twitter. So far I've been replying to people, liking messages and retweeting. Now I need to know how to directly send something to someone.

I don't doubt that all these people on Twitter doing amazing work are already sending it to the big boys but I'm gonna do it as well. I just need to know how I do that on Twitter. So far I've been replying to people, liking messages and retweeting. Now I need to know how to directly send something to someone.

At the risk of getting flamed or told I am "captain obvious", I'll bite.

Twitter has direct messaging: https://www.brentozar.com/twitter/d/

I watched it the other day. I was curious as to what the fans would say, and was as expected.

I was not there to know if MJ abused kids or not. I have no dog in the fight. The only question I have is, and dogged me for many years is, where were the parents in all of this? They sure loved the money and favors. Nobody was pointing a gun to their head to stay at his ranch or wherever the guy was staying. They could at any point have said, "no".

This is probably a very unpopular opinion, but at this point, I have little care. Carry on.

Wok, you just answered your own question. These are a bunch of conartist. And for this trash, if MJ was alive, these liars would not be doing this but he is gone and there is money to be made as much as they can. That is their thinking.

Perl Jr. pointed out that it is interesting that James claimed in LN that MJ and he filled out a document about their marrige, but James could only kept the rings and not the document!
The police turned MJs house surprisingly upside down in 1993 and 2003 but couldn't find it!
So why should this weding ceremony be true??
And why should it be beliveable that this and all this sexual advantures should have take place when they only showed us in LN three pics of MJ and James in Neverland ( two with MJ alone one with James alone) and a birthdayparty were no MJ showed up?

Last edited:
Send it around even to those who do not want to see it. Human behavior is curious. They can not deny it even in their heart they know this is all lies from these fools.

when he said that ?

WikiLeaks tweeted about LN :
Is the widely promoted documentary about Michael Jackson, #LeavingNeverland, true?

We don't know, but high budget editing techniques can make an audience believe almost anything, true or false.

Adventist Hermes Justin Wilson is now defaming Michael Jackson, calling him a monster:

Leaving Neverland: Why we should condemn the dead Monster Michael Jackson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ODz-HqUy0

SICK!!! DISGUSTING!!! Another Black person (a minister at that) defaming Michael Jackson in such a horrid manner over false allegations. I can tell he did not bother do his research. Please cancel Justin Wilson!!!

Also... Those old LaToya allegations (about Michael Jackson being a pedophile, molesting children, paying off the parents w/ cheques she claimed to have seen, Michael's mother knowing about it and calling Michael a f** or a f*****) are resurfacing... Some people are now saying LaToya only recanted to get back into the family's good grace.

I just can't wait for Taj's documentary, and I don't think the Estate funding it would be a bad thing. Either way, those who adamantly believe Michael to be guilty will bash Taj's film and call it biased, etc. The sooner he can release it, the better.

That guy is a jerk. As for Latoya, those people sound stupid. She did not have get back nowhere. she was in her 40's. Plus, Latoya DEFENDED MJ on Geraldo in Setember 1993; then she flipped in December 1993 to get attention; then she admitted her lie on Larry King 2000 or 2001. Tell those fools that if they are going to speak, know what they are talking about. Those are sick people or trolls.

Wok, you just answered your own question. These are a bunch of conartist. And for this trash, if MJ was alive, these liars would not be doing this but he is gone and there is money to be made as much as they can. That is their thinking.

I cannot read their minds, so I only have suspicions as to motives. As a parent, and I am sure many are, would have the common sense to set limits on what their kids do, and most of all, how they spend their time with others. Somehow, since it was a mega-celebrity, all judgment went out the window. Regardless of what may or may have not transpired, they should be deeply shamed as they themselves admitted on camera.

Anyway, I already gave my two cents, and is the last I will discuss on the matter. Have a good day, all.

53349982_2153603854693613_6810921771781324800_n.jpg

When did the Robsons visted USA in 1990 according to their Lawsuits?

We can't get caught up with this as it is necessary to edit the film if TV channels want to keep the 2 hour running time while also having room for commercials.

If he edits it for the DVD... then make that argument.

That's true but what I like to point out is that it would be easier to cut the likes of drone shots of Neverland than the over dramatic burning of the (fake) Thriller jacket.

Someone should collect and every airing version of LN and watch it to know what they left out.

I know that is a hard tough job and should not be done by a fan.

It was enough for me to watch James part of LN.
I can't stand more.

This video prooves that Wade ideed did not really know much details about the visit of the USA or that it was not so important for him in reality of the USA when he talked about it in this interview in 2000.
He said the wrong year for example: 1989!!

https://youtu.be/W7RERUeD8Sg
They start talking aboit it at 6:30

Sorry I missed the frame.
You can copy and paste the link

I cannot read their minds, so I only have suspicions as to motives. As a parent, and I am sure many are, would have the common sense to set limits on what their kids do, and most of all, how they spend their time with others. Somehow, since it was a mega-celebrity, all judgment went out the window. Regardless of what may or may have not transpired, they should be deeply shamed as they themselves admitted on camera.

Anyway, I already gave my two cents, and is the last I will discuss on the matter. Have a good day, all.
When it comes to getting $$$$$$$, people will do and say anything. They are court appealing over $100 million this summer. Those mothers know what they are doing. This trash never happen so they have no problem lying in hopes to get paid.

The more time that goes by I realise that Dan Reed is no better than an editor or reporter for The Sun newspaper, that's literally what he is. He is a walking tabloid and Leaving Neverland is like 'The Sun newspaper: The Movie'.

He even shared an article by The Sun as if its credible.

Here,

Dan wants to pretend they did not plant fake MJ items in the 'burning' pictures at the end...? And James wants to pretend he had the actual Thriller Jacket?

I just made this
https://kopv123.tumblr.com/image/183381575574

Let me know if you can see it!!!

Last edited:
Back