Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

So you're saying it's coincidence that they edited out exactly the parts which were proven-lies by fans and other people?
If so than it means that the DVD release of LN will have the 4 hours version on it... but i doubt it.

Exactly.Thats my argument.

I hate to go against the grain but that is genuinely the reason and what I said straight away after we got a shortherened version in the UK. It is completely standard across the board when a show that was made for a channel without ad breaks is aired on a channel with ad breaks. They always edit it down.
I feel like we are barking up the wrong tree by using this point as evidence against the docs credibility.

Or we must wrote the tv stations and ask them when they have got the final version from dan reed they have air in their programm to know if the footage Dan Reed have cut away, had to do with the debunkings of the fans.

Or we must wrote the tv stations and ask them when they have got the final version from dan reed they have air in their programm to know if the footage Dan Reed have cut away, had to do with the debunkings of the fans.

Or wait .... we must look in printed tv programm magazines to know how long the version which were aired in every country was planed and if they have made any last minute changes in the lengh of the film.

Layth;4249249 said:
I was having a conversation with someone. It didn’t start about MJ specifically but I came to a realization. I think that the estate needs to move forward with a biographical film about Michael (not a documentary but an actual narrative driven movie). Why? Because the one thing we all need to keep in mind. None of crap they filled Finding Neverland with is new. I’m sure many here remember the initial panic felt when Wade made the allegations years ago. Yes, the media covered it but not to the extent Finding Neverland has been covered and on the news. The visual element of it being a documentary made it seem “real” to a lot of people + riding Me Too movement + 10 year mark is coming up (already dreading the inevitable hit pieces that will drop in late June).

Making a movie, hiring a screenwriter, director, and finding the perfect casting for the role of MJ. Bringing the movie to completion will take at least a year so it shouldn’t take place of a rebuttal documentary but act as a supplementary piece. The MJ movie will be how most future generations will be introduced to MJ and his music and will allow the estate in the long term to control the narrative and keep things focused on Michael’s artistry and human sides.

just my 2 cents.

MJ children have to ask them that.
This film should be realised in 4-5 years.

Today several people have started following me on Twitter, all MJ defenders. But just now a radio station started following me. Music news 360. That's kinda interesting.

So.... you remember the bad bodylanugae analysis video from James in LN I posted yesterday?

I know now that it comes from a supporter of MJvictims bzw the Wade Robson supporter facebook group!

I saw it on the facebookgroup.

So its an absoute based video from an MJhater and MJfan hater (cause they always call us there "fanatics") side from someone who is a child abuse victim.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4249255 said:
Apparently Twitter is starting to suspend MJ defender accounts now. I hope this is BS.

Check out @ilymostt’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/ilymostt/status/1105890295475044354?s=09

The buses now this?Shocking if the latter is true also,I only signed up and only to help defend MJ so it'll be interesting to see what happens....I'd be surprised but then again,you and I both know how other sites have reacted to us defending Michael.

The buses now this?Shocking if the latter is true also,I only signed up and only to help defend MJ so it'll be interesting to see what happens....I'd be surprised but then again,you and I both know how other sites have reacted to us defending Michael.

Yeah it's absolutely nuts. I guess they don't like how much their feed or whatever it is is getting flooded by all the positivity about Michael, the facts and common sense is what they can't handle.

Hey at least we always have this place. Can't anyone that that away from us. That's not to say that if we don't have Twitter anymore that it wouldn't be bad news, it definitely would.

Guess I'll ease down with the fight for the rest of the evening.

It's crazy what lengths media will go to hide ANY support towards Michael while claiming that they have no bias in all this.

well they suspending my youtube accounts a couple weeks ago, I tried appealing and got denied.. All I was doing was defending Michael!

well they suspending my youtube accounts a couple weeks ago, I tried appealing and got denied.. All I was doing was defending Michael!

Total insanity.

Look I don't want to go say it's all a conspiracy, but you sure start to think who's pulling all the strings here. What the hell.

Yeah it's absolutely nuts. I guess they don't like how much their feed or whatever it is is getting flooded by all the positivity about Michael, the facts and common sense is what they can't handle.

Hey at least we always have this place. Can't anyone that that away from us. That's not to say that if we don't have Twitter anymore that it wouldn't be bad news, it definitely would.

Guess I'll ease down with the fight for the rest of the evening.

Losing our voice in such places would indeed be bad.
At least at the moment we can counter the crap with facts,imagine it with haters only.....not worth thinking about.

PS the footage of Neverland was NOT 'OK'd' by the distributer of the footage, was unaware that it was even going to be in a film.. I just spoke to him and he stated he did not give it much thought but he'd consider possibly talking to a lawyer.

Anyone know the rules/laws with something like this?

Last edited:
Losing our voice in such places would indeed be bad.
At least at the moment we can counter the crap with facts,imagine it with haters only.....not worth thinking about.

That would be a huge blow because the facts that we're uncovering and spreading is truly big. We can't lose that. You gotta wonder why Twitter would have a problem with this, what do they benefit from people losing their accounts, in turn them losing users?

I don't know if you already saw this video:

He makes a good point about the greedy, evil selfish nature of wade, james and reed.

I will watch that later tonight when I'm also gonna finally check out part 3 by Razorfist. Just didn't take the time for it yet.

Total insanity.

Look I don't want to go say it's all a conspiracy, but you sure start to think who's pulling all the strings here. What the hell.
Of course it is a conspiracy in plain sight.
Always was from the beginning.
I was sceptical at first, but now it is cristal clear to me.

They are all into this.
They won't give me my YouTube account back.
I addmitted in my massage that I am an MJ defender to explain the situation and the reason why I maybe becamed blocked beacause of spamming and too many reports.

They simply wrote back that they decided to not give me the account back without any explanation.

Charles Thomson tweets.

TFL confirms it is censoring factual information in case it upsets someone.

Absolutely despicable & indefensible.

Campaign organisers should take immediate legal action.

By its own admission, TFL is in the wrong. It confirmed weeks ago that the adverts are fully compliant. https://t.co/H1ZCYEs0An

And this is the reply of that company.

Hi Michelle, we have reviewed our position and will be removing these advertisements. They have been rejected due to the public sensitivity and concern around their content. Have a great evening, Tariq

PS the footage of Neverland was NOT 'OK'd' by the distributer of the footage, was unaware that it was even going to be in a film..

I noticed this with the used footage a week ago directly when I saw James parts in LN on the Michael Jackson Innocent project channel.
I should have stronger reported on this.
Thank you very much that you have now informed the footage owner.
Can you ask him if he saw Dan Reed during his visit of Neverland?

Charles Thomson tweets.

TFL confirms it is censoring factual information in case it upsets someone.

Absolutely despicable & indefensible.

Campaign organisers should take immediate legal action.

By its own admission, TFL is in the wrong. It confirmed weeks ago that the adverts are fully compliant. https://t.co/H1ZCYEs0An

And this is the reply of that company.

Hi Michelle, we have reviewed our position and will be removing these advertisements. They have been rejected due to the public sensitivity and concern around their content. Have a great evening, Tariq
well it offense me that 2 liars can be listen to and given a platform.That offenses the "falsely accused" and people who are falsely accused.

I wonder if he plans to take any action.

Regarding the NEVERLAND footage: He told me that he would consider talking to a lawyer, he doesn't seem to really know what he can/cannot do about it.

I heard there was a glick today with facebook that is effecting accounts.

terrell;4249277 said:

Yeah I think there is or something cause I can’t even get a post on yet write under one same circumstance with IG

well it offense me that 2 liars can be listen to and given a platform.That offenses the "falsely accused" and people who are falsely accused.

Yep! And like Charles says, they can take legal action. And they paid this out of their own pockets. Taj did also ask what he could do.

Yep. Just read there was a outage of FB and Instagram worldwide. That would explain FB, but not Twitter. So far so good, but I've also taken a break for the rest of the evening.... probably.

The Neverland footage was not approved by the publisher of the footage, I spoke to him and he said a few things. He has a 'nasty' lawyer that he could talk to regarding the use of the footage and may look into seeing what he can do. I offered help, stating if he needs any assistance from the Jackson fan community in any way - let me know.

If you guys are more familiar with law, please put your input.. IDK what route this guy could/should take?

The Neverland footage was not approved by the publisher of the footage, I spoke to him and he said a few things. He has a 'nasty' lawyer that he could talk to regarding the use of the footage and may look into seeing what he can do. I offered help, stating if he needs any assistance from the Jackson fan community in any way - let me know.

If you guys are more familiar with law, please put your input.. IDK what route this guy could/should take?

Please ask him if he saw Dan Reed during his visit in Neverland.
It would fit in the timeperiod reed was filming LN.

He must have made the filmimg of the emty rooms over the theater somehow or these footage is also stolen from someone else.

Did someone know from where the filming of the tents can be?

Do you know any footage of neverland showing the tents?

Last edited:
I knew it was going to get ugly, but for some reason I’m just surprised at how ugly it is getting along with the stupidity coming from people.
I personally have to leave this alone for a while to focus on my life, but it makes me want to defend him even harder.
I don’t know when and I don’t know how, but when that day comes where their lies are completely exposed to the public, I promise I’m not taking the high road.
I won’t curse or anything, but I’m not going to sit there let them brush this under the rug.

When this all gets exposed and the media gets exposed, I think there needs to be a discussion about how and why he has been treated unfairly all across the board.
It can’t just be about Harvey Weinstein. I didn’t believe it from fans, but I truly think there is a conspiracy against him.

Back