Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

They lost thousands of customers to please one or two people complaining, bad business sense if nothing else. The tweet had like 5 likes and 208 comments of outrage last time I looked. Hope it was worth it.

They definitely had already removed mj and were just confirming for this person. This is why they asked which store was playing him.

I think you're right. Either way it was stupid of "Starbucks" to respond publicly to that moron.

Oh well.

Another one to cross off my list.

I will not be buying anything from "Starbucks" anymore. Screw them and their overpriced coffee.

They lost thousands of customers to please one or two people complaining, bad business sense if nothing else. The tweet had like 5 likes and 208 comments of outrage last time I looked. Hope it was worth it.
And those two people can careless. Just want attention that is why then tweet was deleted and u can tell it was attention seeker.

I never went to Starbucks anyway, don't think my hometown has one. Plus they are overpriced as **** anyway.

Part 3 by Razorfist was great. That part about Hawai where MJ clearly said James and the family and this **** head Dan Reed cut that part out. That goddamn man, that piece of trash. I wasn't planning at all on watching LN, but if there even had been a ever so small chance of me watching it... that has gone out of the window. Never watching that filth.

james went with michael to disneyworld FLORIDA (disney park florida not disneyland in paris ) in 1988 .
in Paris it was where his first abuse took place but not in Disney ,in a hotel in Paris during the tour bad in paris.

Michael call James: Info: so that the judge does not include a witness previously there are allegations by the parties (estate and prosecution) about whether they want to include certain witnesses or not. You can make allegations about the inclusion of witnesses and you can modify or remove witnesses in the pre-trial pre-trial until you get the final list of witnesses. in the case 2005 there were several allegations by both parties to include and remove witnesses who wanted in the trial, these first lists of witnesses maybe included James? Anyway, if james wasnt include like a part ir not this is not mean that Michael not called him. Maybe Michael of his own and without consulting anyone could call him the same as He called all his friends to ask for help if he needed it? Maybe.
We know that Michael called macaulay before the trial to ask for help him in the trial , he also called some Friends for the same reason.

Birthday message: do not see the importance of the birthday message. It is a message of congratulation in which the michael himself addresses wade robson in the message so I dont understand the meaning of digging into this because it is an unimportant message

the thriller jacket: michael had several jackets for each of his performances and tours. there was not only "one" thriller jacket.

the mother of safechuck dances in his death: james told his mother that he did not want to testify because michael was a bad man in 2005. he did not say anything more except that,
but his mother seemed to understand that he was abused in some way because of he says, so cause in his death she was happy

Scott Ross said that James was a no enrity and was not allow to testify in that trail.
MJ had no contact with James Family for years.
The story is absolutly b.s and unbeliveable.
For me they created the story to give the story of Wade that MJ was so wired and crazy to put a victim on the witnessstand more credibilty.
Because when people hear..oh well there was also anouther victim which want the wiared drug edict MJ to testefy on his trail Wades story is more beliveable.

The story that James told his mother that MJ is a bad man, she thought he was abused and then danced when he was dead is unbelibeable b.s. too cause which mother whould ask his son then tough questions to find out the truth.
When she didn't ask questions and was not sure if James was abused, it makes no sense that she danced in 2009 because he could not hurt anymore children when she didn't know that MJ had abused James or other kids.

When there will be a moment in the future were James and Wade gets investigated I am sure they will find many phone conversations were they have created their storys together.

I am sure that the birthday message is faked cause it makes no semse to record it in feburary when the birthday is in september.
The cuts and edits on this message and focuschanges are too strange.

I want to know when the birthday of Wades mother is.

Last edited:
I cant take this anymore, it's seriously getting me down. Like I hate the world, i knew it was bad but not this bad.

I'm literally praying for something major to happen, life can't actually be this unfair surely.

Anyone have that link by that choreographer that gave all the info about Wade, last week? About how he cheated on Brandi with Britney, Prince's fiance etc?

EDIT

Oops my bad. I meant Clyde Jenkins, not a choreographer. I found it.

Last edited:
My experience has been completely different to LTD. I feel encouraged and I don't find the fallout from the 'documentary' to be as devastating as I feared. Not saying that things are great, but they could be A LOT worse.

Our pushback has been excellent!

Proud to be a MJ fan.

My experience has been completely different to LTD. I feel encouraged and I don't find the fallout from the 'documentary' to be as devastating as I feared. Not saying that things are great, but they could be A LOT worse.

Proud to be a MJ fan.
I agree

Proud to be a MJ fan.

Absolutely! MJ fans have done an excellent job defending Michael.

I think Mike would be proud for sure.

Proud to be a MJ fan.

Very true! We came out in full force and we weathered the storm. Here in America, another scandal is blowing up. This time, the college bribery scandal including actress Lori Loughlin. The fallout was predictable as usual, Hallmark dropped her immediately.

I hate to see the lynching mob in the comment section on YouTube attacking and harassing everyone who is defending Michael or saying something positive about him.
Is really painful to read all this evil hateful comments over again when you love Michael.

I don't like it also that everyone feel the need to make a video abut his/her thoughts to LN and render their judement if MJ is guilty to everone without doing less or no research about the cases.

I hate to see the lynching mob in the comment section on YouTube attacking and harassing everyone who is defending Michael or saying something positive about him.
Is really painful to read all this evil hateful comments over again when you love Michael.

I don't like it also that everyone feel the need to make a video abut his/her thoughts to LN and render their judement if MJ is guilty to everone without doing less or no research about the cases.
But u have to remember some people sit all day and do that. I can not remember the official name for people like that. But they sit and make rude comments on all news about everyone. They even tell people go kill themselves as one reporter who they did not like her hairstyle. If u do not believe me, go click on something on another artist who is streaming. See what u see. Of course MJ is the big fish so we are going to see it. Again, I type to some of these nuts just to play with their minds (u can tell when U are dealing with someone who wants to be inform compare to an internet troll). Click and talk but know what u are dealing with. Again, this MJ mess is more of a media thing than an overall public thing. U think people are caring about MJ's music in starbucks, no (that troll is clearly a MJ seeker to cause trouble. That why she deleted her tweet but like someone said Starbuck may have already removed MJ music but it will be back when this trash blows over and when these liars are more revealed. I think when the "court appeal" make public, that is when doubters will see and those who want to say it is not about money will have no choice but to shut up). Within the next week or two, this trash will be finish in the last country next week.

This should tell u something. TROLLS

L.T.D;4249668 said:
I cant take this anymore, it's seriously getting me down. Like I hate the world, i knew it was bad but not this bad.

I'm literally praying for something major to happen, life can't actually be this unfair surely.

I know, I’m becoming like this too, the whole world has gone mad, it’s aggravating my stress and at anytime soon I’ll go into a mental and emotional meltdown. It’s everything is dying away. But I am hoping all this nightmare bulls:censored: will end.

... and what a surprise... Jimmy...

SPREAD AND COPY THE LINK TO ALL RELEVANT AND VIEWED BY THOUSANDS OR MILLIONS OF PPL ON YOUTUBE VIDEOS, VLOGS, OR OFFICIAL VIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET THE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT

Last edited:
Nicoles View again about LN:

I love when she comments on that subject.

Im sorry but i have to disagree with this video. Bill Cosbys case in no way should be grouped with Michael becasue they are to different crime's being talked about here. Bill Cosby's fate was sealed the moment he admitted in his deposition he druged women for sex and it was not just one woman that went after cosby is was over 60 all different races and colors. It just so happens only a handfull of these ladies got to testify against him. Bill was and is guilty and Michael is not.No proof has ever been shown on him. And In Michaels casesalso not even all his accusers were the same color or sex. Jordan was half chinese and half jewish, Evan changed his last name from Charmatz to Chandler. Gavin was latino. Michael even had a female excuser try to sue him. Just because the two curent ones are white does not mean it is race thing. Because not it is a money thing period.

I believe you can write complaints about MJ adverts being taken down in London to customerservice@tfl.gov.uk

54255307_10156905323833604_187980895955714048_n.jpg

YouTube comment sections have always been awful. I don't even entertain the idea of looking at them and haven't for several years. I will probably be continuing that as it sounds like this whole thing has made them even worse. :(

SPREAD AND COPY THE LINK TO ALL RELEVANT AND VIEWED BY THOUSANDS OR MILLIONS OF PPL ON YOUTUBE VIDEOS, VLOGS, OR OFFICIAL VIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS. Great video. Explains the motive clearly.

Taj and Brandi Jackson are guests today in the Live stream from Nicoles view.
Here is her announcement from yesterday:

"Geplant für: 15.03.2019
Join me live tomorrow 3/15/19 as I have a conversation with the niece and nephew of the late Michael Jackson. We will discuss this "documentary" "Leaving Neverland".

Time Zones:

4PM PST
5PM MST
6 PM CST
7PM EST"

https://youtu.be/BZ8PUNP8FkA

Maybe it is possible to ask questions like:
Did Brandi ever sleep in a room togther with Michael and Wade in the timeperiod 1990 til 1997 to debunk Wades lie a little bit more "there was no night that went by where he did not sexual abuse me" and how often did she spend the night together with wade and James in one room.
When she spend the night together with Wade and Michael its important to ask her also if Wade slept in the same bed with Michael.

I know that Wade said in court in 2005 that there was one night he spend together with Brandy and Michael or something simular.

Last edited:

i knew it :no:that awful mother is the cause of jimmys pressure and his pain thus why he got involved in this , no i wouldnt want her living with me either!!! " did a little dance " as someone died ...his father is deceased. here's looking at you Stephanie...yes i am suggesting that.
Great video thank you for posting

Which pain? I do not see him in any pain. He is acting and he is an extremely bad actor. If anything his mother was an overprotective mom. She was always with him and rarely was he pictured with mj without her. The only pictures she was not in were the ones taken at the safechucks home. That's probably because she was the one taking them.

Back