The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

This month is such a difficull;t time....
Miss you Dad....

I would like to ask that. Who are the Doctor Who fans?

Thank God for loud Bollywood dance/party songs to help keep you awake. Especially since I am still suffering from those horrific vivid nightmares of what happen to him. I just had another one. When it is bad enough that I had 3 of them last month. When I thought they finally stop having them. And it is all thanks to that fcking piece of sh!t for doing what he did to Michael. And it is also thanks to him for permanently destroying my once h word life that I once had.:(

Wishing i was with beloved heart boi . sonny you are everything to me and i love you so much
red-glitter-heart-animated-gif.gif

News: Butch Hartman resigns from Nickelodeon

Re: The Epic Thread of Random-ness

I went to a football game last night and I heard DSTYGE being played at the half-time break.

'im backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !! :)

I have a funny story for you all! Backstory: I'm a big fan of Bob's Burgers, and my sister doesn't hate it, but it's definitely not her favorite. One time we were hanging out and I said "I have a good show for us to watch" as I got up to get a DVD. Her immediate response was "not Bob's Burgers," to which I replied "not Bob's Burgers." (The show I was getting was Dinosaurs, if anyone's curious. Not the mama!) We still quote and reference that all the time. :rofl:

Sitting here wearing a Michael Jackson t-shirt, drinking coffee from a Michael Jackson mug and listening to a Michael Jackson song. Yep. Nothing's changed in my house. LOL

I've been away for a long time, thought I'd re mark my territory....
*poops*

shoutout to my best friend forever Fujon :laurelhardydancing:

:bye:

I've been away for a long time, thought I'd re mark my territory....
*poops*

shoutout to my best friend forever Fujon :laurelhardydancing:

:bye:

Welcome back Chaos .......Feels good to see you post ;')

this song is so werid ugh

Which song? LOL

Speaking of weird songs, here's a weird one for ya.....I kind of like it though.

And check out this dance performance to the song....at 2:33, they incorporate a few moves from MJ's Ghosts. I found out why that is - Wade Robson visited the dance studio of these kids and taught them/choreographed the routine. They do a great job of the dance and I especially like the way the special effects change from "old movie" black and white to colour - just wish it didn't have anything to do with that liar.

So, I have just found out that Brad Sundberg is bringing ITSWMJ to Australia in September and this time, he is actually coming to my city!!!

I'm really excited about it as it will be a much cheaper event for me without having to pay for flights, accommodation, etc.

Something MJ related to look forward to always makes for a GOOD year!!!

Mikky Dee;4279319 said:
So, I have just found out that Brad Sundberg is bringing ITSWMJ to Australia in September and this time, he is actually coming to my city!!!

I'm really excited about it as it will be a much cheaper event for me without having to pay for flights, accommodation, etc.

Something MJ related to look forward to always makes for a GOOD year!!!

Woohoo! I’m so happy for you. :clap:

Which song? LOL

Speaking of weird songs, here's a weird one for ya.....I kind of like it though.

And check out this dance performance to the song....at 2:33, they incorporate a few moves from MJ's Ghosts. I found out why that is - Wade Robson visited the dance studio of these kids and taught them/choreographed the routine. They do a great job of the dance and I especially like the way the special effects change from "old movie" black and white to colour - just wish it didn't have anything to do with that liar.

hope he comes to melbourne

Random Thoughts Thread

Back when I was on Positively Michael we had a thread called the Random Thoughts Thread. It was a thread where you can literally post any thought that is on your mind that you don't mind having in a public forum. It can be MJ or non MJ related. Just please keep it PG-13. I hope everyone here enjoys this thread.

It is sure nice that my dogs are nice and quiet.

Back