Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

elusive moonwalker;4254044 said:
KerryWard
@FallAgainMJ
Could this be where James got his ring from? Because they do sell rolex links rings! https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/658...a_search_query=rolex+ring&ref=sr_gallery-1-27 …

Michael Jackson's HideOut
@mjhideout
Food for thought...

Why was James Safechuck (yes, @e8jms) looking for jewelry and RINGS on Etsy (known marketplace for handmade/made to order items) while he was trying to push his "I took jewelry from MJ as reward for sexual acts" story on court?

Steampunk rings? Seems like a bit of a reach. He said he still likes jewellery. It's not a big deal that Michael would buy him rings if that's what he liked. He lavished everybody he knew with gifts.

Steampunk rings? Seems like a bit of a reach. He said he still likes jewellery. It's not a big deal that Michael would buy him rings if that's what he liked. He lavished everybody he knew with gifts.
It's not a big deal indeed, but if it was another lie that would be big news again. On the other hand I doubt this can be investigated/proven by fans (it's not like the construction permits), so it would be better to let it go and concentrate on other, proven contradictions (there's a lot).

I haven't spent the weekend watching videos that dismantle LN and that then led me to the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard situation.

The similarities are interesting. And I also noticed that now that Johnny Depp has turned the tables, there is very little to no coverage.

That enforces for me that it is IMPERATIVE to get your narrative out there first. When you end up being reactive, it hampers your message.

And people need to take a serious look at how easily we condemn and judge people today. It needs to stop.
Spot on. I would have expected things turned on Depp's favour immediately after his actions, but that didn't happen yet.

There are other contributing factors I think, like the me too movement turning into witchhunt and creating an atmosphere where people are too afraid to voice their concerns (how ironic). But the most important factor I think that people (including media) hate to admit they were wrong, many of them rather cling to their belief than face the fact they were mistaken/fooled.

I found another eerie similarity with Depp's case on social media: Depp has his haters too, in the guise of avid Amber Heard supporters. :fear:

Last edited:
So Jocobshagen was not in this special on the german tv before they showed LN?

Is it possible that anyone lik the estate ever read the book from Wade he wrote in 2012?

Speaking of him, a friend of mine told me about his posts on his FB page. The one about tapes and a doc have been removed but there is one post left.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10218531796147249&id=1266052466&anchor_composer=false

His English is beyond horrible, but he speaks of how MJ had a shadow attitude too, next to being a great performer. He blabs on about his lawyers, civil and criminal lawsuit. Something something in the next few days. That post is from April 4. So whatever this pos means it should be this week then.

Is nobody even worried slightly about this guy and his plans? I mean if he wants to come with a lawsuit (LOOOOOOOL) let him go ahead and fall flat on his terribly annoying face. But I just wish all these vultures would just **** off.

"Michael Jackson Leving Neaverland 40 LIES & COUNTING" from "Perl Junior"
6.584 views on April 8 2019

It is a VERY good summery from her but its tragic that she never can let the death horax things out of her videos. ?

Last edited:
Janet had a show last night and she performed Scream.
Hopefully she’ll be performing it in her Vegas residency too.

Embedded video

Michael Jackson's HideOut
@mjhideout
Food for thought...

Why was James Safechuck (yes, @e8jms) looking for jewelry and RINGS on Etsy (known marketplace for handmade/made to order items) while he was trying to push his "I took jewelry from MJ as reward for sexual acts" story on court?

11:52 PM - Apr 7, 2019
154 people are talking about this

Ugh ....having one made up by some innocent seller ? and created ... what the ..... :scream:Thats even more disgusting, and crazy for it to do , and think of!
If so, I am so angry at it for manipulating that seller. Etsy is a gentle and harmonious creative community. I love it, its where i buy all of my hedgehogs (knitted) , I have personalised dolls , arts and crafts made up too. You can buy anything at request! The sellers and their creativity are invaluable and they are always very pleasant to communicate with, and do their best.
That poor Etsy seller being fed lies. thinking that ring /those rings , their hard work work ...were going to be used for good.... wow...
:(

Speaking of him, a friend of mine told me about his posts on his FB page. The one about tapes and a doc have been removed but there is one post left.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10218531796147249&id=1266052466&anchor_composer=false

His English is beyond horrible, but he speaks of how MJ had a shadow attitude too, next to being a great performer. He blabs on about his lawyers, civil and criminal lawsuit. Something something in the next few days. That post is from April 4. So whatever this pos means it should be this week then.

Is nobody even worried slightly about this guy and his plans? I mean if he wants to come with a lawsuit (LOOOOOOOL) let him go ahead and fall flat on his terribly annoying face. But I just wish all these vultures would just **** off.

Jacobshagen is talking about suing people who called him a liar for talking about MJ's 'heavy drug use' and 'shadow side'. he doesn't mention any abuse in this FB post, although his intentions in his Australian TV interview were very clear on that point.

He maintains that he has evidence 'that he is not a liar' but of course we know that his 'MJ signed letters' etc are forged by him.
I wonder if he is planning to sue all the people who said his MJ letters are forgeries, too?
I understand that the German police authorities are still looking into the evidence, and I had the impression from the last information I read that action against Jacobshagen on these fakes might not be too far away. (Hopefully!)

Does someone know when the video shoot took place from Jam?

You can see a photo were Wade James and Brett met at the set in the Perl Junior video I posted above at 24:15 and it is veeeery interesting how tall James already was at this time!!!

I get a feeling why they mainly show early photos and and videofootage from James and MJ togther from the time of 1986 to 1989 when James was small enough for a child and not from the time 1990 til 1992 when he semed to be not this little boy anymore!

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the links.

When I read the first complaint now, I find point 14 very interesting.
There James mentioned the park film footage from simi valley ( where the safechucks home is) which ended up in one of closing credits of MJs documentarys (does someone know which one?)
This seames to be the park footage they show in LN.
The difference is that is the complaint the walk trough this park clearly took place in 1987 (when James was 9) in LA before the Hawaii Trip and the abuse had startet maaaany months later in Paris in summer 1988.
But in LN they show the footage AFTER James told there that the abuse had startet and make it look like if MJ and James were a love couple in it who would exchange secret love messages during a walk on the bad tour!!!

I think this would be very interesting to follow up, but I don't know where to start to look for the footage in an MJ documentary? If it can be found, it would be worth sending to Razorfist on Twitter.

Must be in the first part of 1992. It premiered in June 1992
Thanks ?

Can someone post the post from perls video the photo from the Jam set to show people how large James alredy was in at this time in the age of 13/14 compare to brett and wade?

They seamed to be big buddies on the set.

Last edited:
I think this would be very interesting to follow up, but I don't know where to start to look for the footage in an MJ documentary? If it can be found, it would be worth sending to Razorfist on Twitter.

The photo is in perls video, I posted obove.
But I don't know how to upload it here.
Maybe someone can make a screenshot from the photo in the video and can upload it here.

Can we ask someone with enough knowlage when the "secret" closet in MJs bedroom suite in Neverland was build were James claims he was abused and if it is right that MJ kept a lot of jewreys there what he woud give James after they had sex?

Can we ask someone with enough knowlage when the "secret" closet in MJs bedroom suite in Neverland was build were James claims he was abused and if it is right that MJ kept a lot of jewreys there what he woud give James after they had sex?

I can't say with 100% certainty, but I think that "secret" closet was already built into the house when MJ bought it.

Jacobshagen is talking about suing people who called him a liar for talking about MJ's 'heavy drug use' and 'shadow side'. he doesn't mention any abuse in this FB post, although his intentions in his Australian TV interview were very clear on that point.

He maintains that he has evidence 'that he is not a liar' but of course we know that his 'MJ signed letters' etc are forged by him.
I wonder if he is planning to sue all the people who said his MJ letters are forgeries, too?
I understand that the German police authorities are still looking into the evidence, and I had the impression from the last information I read that action against Jacobshagen on these fakes might not be too far away. (Hopefully!)

Oh I thought he said in this post that he "realized" the abuse too, just like Wade. He's just too ridiculous for words and I really hope he won't find a platform for his "documentary" at all. If it does air, hopefully it flops even harder than LN, it very likely will.

I saw that video last week where he's exposed and the woman that is investigating him, Chantal Obrist asked all the victims of the fake autographs and memorabilia to come forward because he needs to be charged. From that interview, which I think is the most recent I didn't yet get the impression they were getting close to really nailing him. As Chantal said he makes up stories on the spot as long as they suit him the best. Claiming MJ called him, invited him to HIStory tour etc, when all it was was a one day meet.

I can't say with 100% certainty, but I think that "secret" closet was already build into the house when MJ bought it.

I know that the room was there when he bought the Ranch.
But was the closet or bathroom also always in it?

-----------

Thats good!

"Google reveals Michael Jackson's Purity" from "inaworldoflove"
877 views on April 8 2019

and will make MJ haters jelous when people share this.

--------

I started a new thread to debunk the Park footage of MJ and James which was obviously wrongfully used in LN to manipulate the viewer.

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/142848-Lets-debunk-the-park-footage-with-James-and-MJ!

To debunk it we have to find out in which MJ documentery it was used in the closing credits.
Then it is prooven from James himself that on the footage was nothing sinister because it was shoot before the abuse had started in 1987 in LA and not on the badtour.

Last edited:
Just saw on Twitter a clip of a truck in Amsterdam with MJ Innocent on it, great stuff. This was to go against McDonald's but also Paradiso who apparently canned a tribute, ****ing assholes.

Also a clip of Janet performing Scream live with the clip displayed above the stage.

This is why I hope the rebuttal comes out this year, even though I doubt it. I am so ****ing tired of hearing about tributes being canceled, statues being removed, all because of a JOKE of a "documentary" which only requires minimal research to see how it's all based on lies. MeToo really can **** right off.

I know that the room was there when he bought the Ranch.
But was the closet or bathroom also always in it?

-----------

Thats good!

"Google reveals Michael Jackson's Purity" from "inaworldoflove"
877 views on April 8 2019

and will make MJ haters jelous when people share this.

--------

I started a new thread to debunk the Park footage of MJ and James which was obviously wrongfully used in LN to manipulate the viewer.

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/142848-Lets-debunk-the-park-footage-with-James-and-MJ!

To debunk it we have to find out in which MJ documentery it was used in the closing credits.
Then it is prooven from James himself that on the footage was nothing sinister because it was shoot before the abuse had started in 1987 in LA and not on the badtour.

The info about the clip is on tscm twitter

Actually I think one of the purposes (or at least "benefits" for some) of LN is to derail the metoo movement as well.
If LN is in the spotlight it can distract attention from real predators for a long time (remember Reed is planning a sequel). For the time being it's working unfortunately.
If LN is debunked completely it can be used by some to discredit the metoo movement and cast doubt on real victims as well in the future - it's also good news for the real culprits.

A sad state of affairs.

This is why I hope the rebuttal comes out this year, even though I doubt it. I am so ****ing tired of hearing about tributes being canceled, statues being removed, all because of a JOKE of a "documentary" which only requires minimal research to see how it's all based on lies. MeToo really can **** right off.

Looks like Bill Wyman is also getting heat due to #meetoo according to BBC website.

A film festival has dropped ex-Rolling Stone Bill Wyman from its bill after protests stemming from his relationship with a teenage girl in the 1980s.

The bassist had been due to do a Q&A session at June's Sheffield Doc/Fest and appear at the European premiere of a documentary about him, The Quiet One.

The festival pulled the plug on both after receiving an online backlash.

The rocker courted controversy after he met Mandy Smith in 1984, when she was 13 and he was 47.

Can someone who is close to badtour staffmembers like Jennifer Batten ask some intreresting questions in a e-mail like if she can remember on which occasions James performed with MJ or were around him during the bad tour and if the Safechucks stood with the other tour staff in the same hotel with James esspecially in Paris?

Cause we know from the Glenda Tapes that MJ never stood in the same Hotel with his tour staff.

James also described in his complaint that he was not constantly on the tour cause he must went back home sometimes to go to school.
So it would be interesting to know on exectly which occasions James was present and on which not.

Last edited:
Looks like Bill Wyman is also getting heat due to #meetoo according to BBC website.

A film festival has dropped ex-Rolling Stone Bill Wyman from its bill after protests stemming from his relationship with a teenage girl in the 1980s.

The bassist had been due to do a Q&A session at June's Sheffield Doc/Fest and appear at the European premiere of a documentary about him, The Quiet One.

The festival pulled the plug on both after receiving an online backlash.

The rocker courted controversy after he met Mandy Smith in 1984, when she was 13 and he was 47.

If he truly had a relationship with her when he was 47 and she was 13....then I can understand this, because that's absolutely nuts. Why all of a sudden this comes out now I don't understand at all though. Had it been a secret all those years?

But when I cuss at MeToo it's because of how Mike is still being treated. People see something, no evidence or anything and so easily he's boycotted and what not. It seems these companies (in this case the venue boss of Paradiso Amsterdam) is driven so far into their MeToo tainted way of thinking that they don't even seem to want to bother investigating it for themselves a little. Nah let's just cancel it all.

Pathetic way of thinking and I hope we get rid of this horrible new way of thinking, or more like.... lack of any thinking, any common sense.

Actually I think one of the purposes (or at least "benefits" for some) of LN is to derail the metoo movement as well.
If LN is in the spotlight it can distract attention from real predators for a long time (remember Reed is planning a sequel). For the time being it's working unfortunately.
If LN is debunked completely it can be used by some to discredit the metoo movement and cast doubt on real victims as well in the future - it's also good news for the real culprits.

A sad state of affairs.

To derail and discredit the movement :coockoo:..I didn't see it that way ...I get that though. ...Its all Very sneaky and underhand

Back