MSG 30th 2001: Dancing Machine?

lubyss;4259696 said:
I don´t know why They putted a chair there for him at the end...

Part of the show I guess... also the bottle they handed him.
Looks like an idea Michael added to the show.
Just like when he had someone help him up from his knees during Man In The Mirror performances. :)

But yea, overall it was weird. Overplanned and underrehearsed probably.

SoCav;4259758 said:
A single person's claim is not proven fact. Particularly when the source is a guy who has shown he has no problem with shamelessly lying when it suits him (when he defended and made up ridiculous and blatantly rubbish excuses for the Cascio tracks).

Frank Cascio defended his brother Eddie (for those tracks) by resorting to a lie.

So what?

Who in the world (being in the same position as Frank) would not do the same in order to defend his brother or sister even if that meant resorting to a lie?

NatureCriminal7896;4259770 said:
The early 2000's of Michael didn't seem like himself. maybe that's because it was before and after those allegations and trials. :( he was only 43 so he wasn't that old he was much very young plus he was also a dad too now so he had to look after the kids. being a parent is alot stress. 3 by the way. two children and a baby. i mean come on think about all of that.

If MJ toured for the ‘Invincible’ album, he would have died due to his escalating health problems.

He confessed that to Cory Rooney around that time.

Cory Rooney was one of the top executives of Sony at that time & also a close friend of MJ.

Remember also, he came very close to death at least in two documented times (around 2002 - 2003).

Also, the fact that he had three kids at that time did not really play a role because he had the luxury of hiring as many nannies as he wanted to look after his kids while he was on road (in case of a touring).

I am aware also of many successful artists who go on with their careers/touring quite seamlessly even after having newly born kids.

Electro;4259794 said:
I sense a narcissistic condition.

You keep ignoring my point.

I have actually read Franks book and found it interesting and (besides some remaining doubts about that John McClain story) believeable.

The point of my criticism towards you is that you've repeatedly shown not to be able to differentiate between facts and your additional spectulation based on them. Just because you have made your mind up about the probability of a certain speculation, it doesn't turn that speculation into fact.

A fact: Frank Cascio wrote this.

A speculation: It's true, and because of that Michael later felt and did this and that.

Spot the difference?

Speculating is fine. We're all just fans here and we speculate over things we don't know. Stating these speculations as facts is not fine, it's highly annoying. Especially in this age where the MJ community is already suffering from enough fake MJ facts.

I am not ignoring your point.

What I am saying is that when things are put into the right context & thus make sense altogether, they are no longer mere speculations or fake MJ myths.

Not everything has to presented explicitly in order to be taken as a fact.

What I am saying is that when things are put into the right context & thus make sense altogether, they are no longer mere speculations or fake MJ myths.

The next best thing to a fact, still is NO FACT.

Not everything has to presented explicitly in order to be taken as a fact.

It should be in your case, if you keep putting facts without stated sources next to personal spectulations that are not presented as such.

Whatever. I'll stop repeating myselfe now.

Last edited:
Maybe turning 40 effected his mental health. Hence the botox etc.

His nose was definitely rebuilt in 2002. In 2001 it was so tiny and I would assume he would have had struggled with breathing.

Lots of people who have had surgery on there nose can end up with empty nose syndrome. Look it up. I wouldn't be surprised if michael suffered with this too.

Maybe turning 40 effected his mental health. Hence the botox etc.

His nose was definitely rebuilt in 2002. In 2001 it was so tiny and I would assume he would have had struggled with breathing.

Lots of people who have had surgery on there nose can end up with empty nose syndrome. Look it up. I wouldn't be surprised if michael suffered with this too.
What on earth does that have to do with the thread?

I'd always thought that his 2002 performances (American Bandstand & Apollo 2002, the footage that we have) were better than the 30th Anniversary shows. Not only energy but also his hairstyle. His hairstyle in those 2002 performances fit him WAY better (esp dancing) than short straight hair style of 2001.

However the September 10th concert (according to amateur footage) imo even beats a good handful of HIStory tour concerts, he was really energetic that night.

Although I'd also have to mention that he preformed Dangerous American Bandstand 2002 twice because he wasn't satisfied with the 1st take. The final American Bandstand broadcast version has 2 Dangerous performances combined into one. You can see below of footage of the 1st take, where the slide is less smooth than the 2nd take that was broadcasted (the armband Dangerous performance that comes right after is the Apollo one) So MJ actually preformed Dangerous 3 times instead of 2 times. Which is interesting and getting a lil bit off topic haha

Back