[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Let's stop hoarding the facts and spread it...

If you personally know the facts in detail or not, let's spread this like positive wildfire: https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ving-Neverland

link up with me on twitter: https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV

Let's not JUST sit in a message board with a wealth of knowledge.

I agree. I would love to spread those facts of Wade's emails where he research allegation made against MJ and was emailing stuff to himself. That needs to be revealed everywhere.

Coincidence that the UK trial against 'Nick' who made multiple false allegations of historic CSA against senior public figures including politicians, has just started in court. A number of the innocent men he accused are now dead, and their reputations were ruined in their lifetimes. Robson and Safechuck should be similarly prosecuted.

A man, who became known as Nick, has gone on trial accused of making "the most heinous" false allegations of child murder, rape, kidnap and widespread sexual abuse against dozens of senior public figures, including powerful politicians, members of the armed forces and intelligence services.

Carl Beech, 51, is charged with 12 counts of perverting the course of justice and one count of fraud, after he went to the police and claimed to have been tortured by a powerful paedophile ring when he was a child.

The allegations, that were described by Scotland Yard as "credible and true", led to a £2 million police investigation........

Opening the case against Mr Beech at Newcastle Crown Court, Tony Badenoch QC told the jury that it was "quite impossible to conceive of allegations of a worst kind to be made".

Explaining the background to the allegations, Mr Badenoch explained: "In his forties, when he was a middle aged men. Carl Beech claimed that when he was a young school-boy he had witnessed no less than three child killings, and was subjected to rape, torture, and sexual abuse by literally dozens of powerful men, in politics, the armed forces, intelligence services and in show-business, at locations ranging four counties, the coast, the south coast of England and all over London.

"He had been taken out of school once a week for this to occur. That is an extraordinary claim and it is also untrue."

Mr Badenoch said in making the allegations he expected the police to take the allegations seriously, and for living people to be placed before the courts.

He told the jury: "They are without question, the most heinous allegations it is possible to make. To accuse a person of being a child murderer, rapist, sadist, torturer and abuser."

Mr Beech denies 12 counts of perverting the course of justice and one count of fraud and the trial continues.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...vented-heinous-sex-abuse-allegations-against/

Police searched Mr Beech's Gloucester home in November 2016 and seized several electronic devices.

During their investigation, a number of Mr Beech's claims "were found to be provably false".

"He had lied about the content of these allegations, taken active steps to embellish a false story, and then cover his tracks when challenged," Mr Badenoch said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48265204

Beech claimed the abuse which started when he was aged 7 had stopped just before or just after his 16th birthday. He said he would be collected from school by an unspeaking driver, and taken to 'parties' where there would be seven or eight boys and as many 10, 15, or more men.

The jury was shown Beech's first police interview, in November 2014, in which Beech sat with his head bowed, his hands in his lap and his voice frequently breaking with emotion as he spoke of 'Scott'. He wiped away tears as he told how his friend was mown down by a vehicle on the orders of 'The Group.'

Beech spoke slowly and appeared in distress in the 31 minute video, as he claimed the boy had been killed in the summer of 1979 because he refused the group's orders that he - Beech - could not have any friends....

The prosecutor told the jury: 'There was no missing boy. Teachers and school-friends from his time at school confirmed that over and over. A complete fabrication and falsehood. It is one example from a very long list.'

The fraud charge alleges that he falsely claimed £22,000 in criminal injuries compensation by saying 'he was subjected to abuse by a paedophile ring, knowing this to be untrue and intending thereby to make a gain for himself'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ht-misery-high-profile-political-figures.html

Carl Beech, 50, is originally from Wrexham, North Wales and is the son of a female former Church of England vicar, according to the Telegraph.

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/man-who-sparked-westminster-sex-15503935

Last edited:
I know we got many talented people on MJJC, why am I not hearing from you?

Hit me up, IN JUSTICE is looking for talented individuals to display their talents in ways that would spread the IN JUSTICE facts to the entire world.

We have to build the format to get noticed, dont sit on your gifts when it can be used for somethi g you're passionate about..

I'm waiting: Check out Rasheed (@rasheedKOPV): https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

Robson's legal team dragging things out on his appeal against the original court decision. How many more months and years.....????

(With thanks to fans on Twitter)

Wade Robson appeals update: His attorneys have filed a third extension request of 60 days.
Now the deadline for him to file a response will be August 23 instead of June 24.
This represents a total of 120 days they have extended the original deadline for Wade’s side to respond.

They need to hang this crap up already.
Do not worry, it is only revealing what low lifes they are and liars. I can not wait for Wade/James court appeal. That is when they are really going to be expose. They are already expose but that will be the cherry on top.

The court isn't playing ball :) Robson's only been given 30 days extension, and this is the last one. :) 24th July is their final submission date.

Thanks to fans on Twitter for the info.

The judge has PARTIALLY GRANTED Wade’s request for a third extension, but only for 30 DAYS instead of Wade’s requested 60. The judge further ordered that there will be no further extensions granted to Wade’s side.

New filing deadline: 07/24/19.

Last edited:
barbee0715;4259932 said:
what about Safechuck? Is their appeal date the same?

I haven't seen anything online about his case yet. Their law firm seems to want to keep these cases going for as long as possible, and they are using them as 'advertising' on their web site. I guess they are still hoping that someone else will come forward with allegations, to help these appeals. They seem to have the sense (so far) to steer clear of Jacobshagen, at least, though these guys are likely to clutch at any straws. They still say they 'represent 3 alleged victims', so they haven't discounted Jane Doe, even though that case has been withdrawn.

Michael Jackson/MJJ Productions
Case in progress – Michael Jackson/MJJ Productions. Manly, Stewart & Finaldi represent three alleged victims of entertainer Michael Jackson and his production company MJJ Productions. Lawsuits allege that MJJ Productions operated a sophisticated child sexual abuse organization, specifically designed to locate, attract, lure and seduce child victims.

https://www.manlystewart.com/major-cases/entertainment/michael-jackson-mjj-productions/

'Lawsuits allege that MJJ Productions operated a sophisticated child sexual abuse organization, specifically designed to locate, attract, lure and seduce child victims.'

funniest thing I've seen online all day

'Lawsuits allege that MJJ Productions operated a sophisticated child sexual abuse organization, specifically designed to locate, attract, lure and seduce child victims.'

Oh PAH-LEASE! As if.

With thanks to fans on Twitter:

Wade’s attorneys have filed their reply brief for the appeal, so the case is now submitted to the appeals panel for review.

No further filings are expected until they publish their decision (ie, months from now-will be made public when it happens) OR a request for oral arguments.

And any idiot who can not see this was a plot to get $$$ is stupid. That why they made that doc to try to boost this case after losing 2 others.

It seems that the Robson and Safechuck legal team's publicity campaign goes on. (It appears they have given Robson's appeal details to selected media).

As far as I'm aware, the Estate 'conceded' absolutely nothing in the original court case. I thought the Estate had reiterated that no allegations of any kind were made prior to 1993. The Estate also showed that MJ was the sole owner of his companies (MJJ Prodns and MJJ Ventures) and that he managed all employees. That doesn't make him 'too powerful'. It just means he owned the companies. As do several hundreds of thousands/ millions of other Americans, who own their own companies. The 'problem' for R and S is that they can only sue companies now because MJ is not here to sue. They are trying to fit their case into a situation (like schools,churches etc where employees have duties to children) that this law was not meant for. I think they are trying to change the interpretation of the law, if not the law itself...

Plus of course it was Robson's mother who pursued MJ, and there is a ton of factual evidence to that effect.

Michael Jackson Accuser Wade Robson Compares Cover-Up of 'Pedophilic Tendencies' to Catholic Church Scandal

Michael Jackson accuser Wade Robson is still fighting the MJ estate, along with corporations that were owned by the pop star, and in new legal documents he compares Jackson's enablers to priests inside the Catholic church.

In explosive new legal documents obtained by The Blast, Robson argues that employees of MJ's companies were responsible for connecting Robson with Jackson. Robson even specifically mentions the person who actually set up the first meeting of the two of them.

Robson says this employee "was responsible for organizing all of [Robson's] meetings with Jackson during this time." Robson claims the person was "the gatekeeper" and was "privy to all of his patterns with children."

He says that "any sensible adult who was that close, knowing almost everything about what Michael did every single day because she scheduled it ... for her to the be the gatekeeper, is the one that sent me by setting up this meeting into a pedophile's hand."

Wade Robson's lawsuit against Jackson's estate and his companies is in the court of appeal, after losing the first round of the legal fight in the trial courts. These new documents in his appeal point out how he believes the "Defendants did nothing to protect children such as Plaintiff from such horrific abuse and indeed went so far as to facilitate the very circumstances and environment for the abuse to occur and flourish."

In his argument, he cites one of the most famous child sexual abuse scandals in history, the case against the Catholic church. Specifically, how any third party has a duty to do something, if they suspect abuse of a child, "to report known or suspected child abuse to law enforcement."

Robson then quotes Cardinal Roger Mahoney, from testimony he gave in a case involving a priest, and how the church handled the reporting of such crimes. Mahoney said at the time, "If anyone has knowledge that a child is in danger, physically, emotionally, sexually, anyone, any human being has to do something about that."

Robson points out that in his case "reasonable actions could have included steps completely unrelated to Jackson himself (i.e. warning [Robson's] parents, or reporting the abused to officials."

He continues, "They did nothing because Jackson was simply too powerful to be controlled. The role defendants played in orchestrating the sexual abuse and patently failing to protect [Robson] from it was nothing short of deplorable. The evidence reveals that defendants actively assisted Jackson in his sexual pursuit of him."

As in the HBO documentary "Leaving Neverland," Robson is very graphic in detailing the assaults and how many people were responsible for the pop star's actions. Starting when he "was just seven-years old Michael Jackson began sexually molesting him. They did not dispute that from age 7 to 14, [Robson] was repeatedly, sexually abused by Jackson and that such abuse included fondling, kissing, as well as oral sex (both given and received) and anal sex."

Robson claims the employees of the pop star were involved in every aspect of the abuse, claiming they "arranged for the introductions, the meetings, and the logistics of the travel to put Jackson in a position to sexually abuse. Rather than protecting [Robson] and other children from sexual abuse by Jackson, they implemented measures designed to conceal the abuse and make it harder for victims' families and the authorities to discover the abuse."

Interestingly, he even claims in the new docs that the MJ estate "concedes for purposes of this appeal that despite being aware of Jackson's pedophilic tendencies, they did nothing to protect other children form such abuse is aware that the child is exposed to a perpetrator who has sexually abused children in the past."

As The Blast previously reported, the MJ estate has previously argued that MJ cannot defend himself now that he is dead and Robson is now "free to press his accusations against Jackson in the court of public opinion -- as he has done so loudly and repeatedly -- without fear of being sued for defamation."

Estate attorneys also pointed out during the appeal process that Robson missed the cutoff to file against any of MJ's companies, and strongly believe he does not meet the criteria for an exception.

Finally, they point out, even Robson's own mother thought the King of Pop was "innocent" when she was testified in front of a grand jury back in 1994.

Robson's attorneys responded by saying, "The righteousness of Defendants position is puzzling and frankly disturbing. [Robson] has every right to pursue his claim against an entity who literally did nothing to protect him for the rampant sexual abuse he suffered."

The case is now with the court of Appeals, and will be decided by a panel of judges as to if or not the case will continue.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...R7phh8OS9WVrkmBDaMI-0WrBR9gYL2jbFy6N4iTnsQ4a7

Last edited:
It seems that the Robson and Safechuck legal team's publicity campaign goes on. (It appears they have given Robson's appeal details to selected media).

Whenever a new article comes out regarding Michael Jackson, I ALWAYS go straight to the "Comment Section." For me, personally, it's not what the article says, for me, it's what THE PEOPLE have to say about the article.

The majority, yes, the MAJORITY of comments are positive and are filled with straight facts!!!! I also noticed a few folks who believed the mockumentary at first, then decided to do a little research and said research changed their mind's.

Wade's legal team may have gotten this article published, but they sure ain't going to like what they read in the Comments Section.

Whenever a new article comes out regarding Michael Jackson, I ALWAYS go straight to the "Comment Section." For me, personally, it's not what the article says, for me, it's what THE PEOPLE have to say about the article.

The majority, yes, the MAJORITY of comments are positive and are filled with straight facts!!!! I also noticed a few folks who believed the mockumentary at first, then decided to do a little research and said research changed their mind's.

Wade's legal team may have gotten this article published, but they sure ain't going to like what they read in the Comments Section.

Let this nut talk. I love it. The more he talks, the more he reveals he is a liar.

Robson's attorneys responded by saying, "The righteousness of Defendants position is puzzling and frankly disturbing. [Robson] has every right to pursue his claim against an entity who literally did nothing to protect him for the rampant sexual abuse he suffered."

The case is now with the court of Appeals, and will be decided by a panel of judges as to if or not the case will continue.

ANd I love this part right here. Knowing your history, we know you are full of it Wade with your money hungry lawyer.

From the wonderful fan(s) on Twitter who know the legal details- here is more about the appeals process:
(My personal opinion is that R and S want to keep the appeals process going as long as possible, so they can keep this case in the media- I'm sure their lawyers won't be disappointed if Reed wins some awards).
Interesting that the panel of judges (from which three will be selected to decide) includes three women.

With the appellate process, judges will review the full case including all exhibits that were part of the case-in-chief.

No new evidence can be entered during the appeals process. The decision is whether Judge Beckloff erred by dismissing the case based on the known facts & law.

To be successful in the appeals process, the appellant (Wade) needs to convince at least two out of three of the judges that Beckloff acted against well-established law.

The original dismissal will stand if at least 2 judges determine Beckloff did not act improperly in ruling.

The choice of judges will be randomized but will be three of the following four judges, summaries and notes follow:

* Presiding - Tricia A. Bigelow ('08)
* Associate - Elizabeth A. Grimes ('10)
* Associate - Maria E. Stratton ('18)
* Associate - John Shepard Wiley Jr. ('18)
---------------------------------------------------------
Presiding Justice: Tricia A. Bigelow (2008+)

Former LA Deputy DA/AG (86-95)

Co-authored extensive written materials on CA sex crime law.

Recently affirmed high sanctions against school due to "frivolous appeal...no reasonable attorney could have believed an appeal had merit."
---------------------------------------------------
Associate Justice: Elizabeth A. Grimes (2010+)

Former longtime partner of private litigation firm (1980+).

Specialty: Business disputes and negligence claims.

Aptly dismissed a case where plaintiff claimed injury w/out any evidence after defense presented contradictory facts.
------------------------------------

Associate Justice Maria E. Stratton (2018+)

Former law clerk, public defender, attorney & judge.

Specialty: General criminal/civil litigation; mental health.

Worked for many years w/ Dean Gits including as public defender; Gits defended the innocent in McMartin sex abuse hoax.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Associate Justice John Shepard Wiley Jr. (2018+)

Former supreme court clerk, law professor, prosecutor, circuit judge.

As a professor in the 1990s, commented to media about false convictions based on erroneous testimony/witnesses, prosecution theatrics and DNA exonerations.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that while the tidbits of information about each judge may be interesting, they must all conform to strictly established case law when evaluating each individual appeal.

Personal opinions & experiences generally have no merit to the legal decision they ultimately arrive at.

After the judges have reviewed the briefs, a hearing for oral arguments will be set (unless waived).

Both appeals (James+Wade) have been combined for oral arguments. Each side has a short time to answer ?s from judges.

Judges usually have their opinions in mind by this point.

While some California districts offer online audio or visual streams of oral arguments, the second district does not.

However, oral arguments can be attended by the public & audio recorded copies can be requested for a $40 fee.

No court transcripts are made for oral arguments.

Oral arguments can, at times, help foreshadow each judge's ultimate ruling based on their demeanor and questions asked of each side.

Since the judges will have been fully briefed before oral arguments, their questions often align w/ trying to solidify their existing viewpoint.

The final decision will be released as a singular opinion written by one of the elected judges. The other judges will concur or dissent.

In the majority of cases, all three judges share the same opinion. If one judge disagrees, he or she can optionally write a dissent excerpt.

Appellate decisions are always released to the public the day they are filed at https://courts.ca.gov/opinions.htm. They can be "published" or "unpublished", which determines whether or not they are certified for citation in other court cases.

The majority of opinions are unpublished.

The panel of judges (division 8) have released 66 opinions over the last two months; 16 published.

* Bigelow - 52 Opinions
* Wiley - 50 Opinions
* Stratton - 49 Opinions
* Grimes - 45 Opinions

AFFIRMED: 43
AFFIRMED+REMANDED: 12
REVERSED: 8
DISMISSED: 3

Less than 15% reversed.

In some cases the judges ask to remand portions back to trial court, while still affirming the ruling & denying the appeal. The remanded portions are generally not substantial in the scope of the overall case and trial/appellate rulings.

Very rarely do appeals lead to reversals.

It is not uncommon for the judges to ask failed appellants to pay for expenses incurred by respondents.

If Wade's petition is denied, they may end up owing even more money to the estate based on all additional expenses accumulated since December 2017 on top of existing debts.

After the opinion, the losing side has 3 options:

1.) Accept ruling and halt future appeals.
2.) File for en banc hearing (all judges).
3.) File petition for SCOTUS.

Options 2-3 are nearly impossible to have honored; less than 1-2% of all cases are accepted for those actions.

There is no fixed timeline for when an appeal is decided. A reasonable estimate is anywhere from 3-10 months after receiving all of the briefs.

If oral arguments are held, generally the opinion will be filed soon thereafter (3-6 weeks) but this too is entirely variable.

In Summary: To win the appeal Wade's side has to convince at least two of the three appellate judges—based strictly on law and other case examples—that the trial court was wrong in dismissing their case.

Statistically there is < 15% chance of the judges reversing a court ruling.

Last edited:
From fans on Twitter

''Oral arguments will be heard on 10/2/19 for the appeal of Robson v MJ Estate.
Big thanks to @w********* for pointing that out. I am not covering this case, but @MJJRepository is.''

Each side will get 10-30 minutes to argue their legal position to the panel of judges. The judges will have already reviewed the case file and usually ask many questions to clarify issues.

Oral arguments can be attended in person and copies of the audio can be ordered from the court afterward for $40.
Unfortunately, the 2nd circuit does not stream audio or video online unlike some other districts.
There will likely be a small media presence during the hearing.

Likely location: Ronald Reagan State Building
300 S Spring St B-228
Los Angeles, CA 90013

Wade's side will address the court first. They will briefly reiterate their arguing points as to why MJ's companies should be liable for the alleged misconduct contrary to the original court's decision.
His lawyers can optionally reserve some time to respond after MJ's side goes.

The only parties delivering oral arguments will be a designated attorney from both sides. Selected attorneys are ones w/ strong experience in appeals and arguing oral arguments, not the normal attys).

There is no fixed timeline after oral arguments for when the decision will be published. Expect 2-5 months between oral arguments and the decision, although it may come sooner or later.

The written decision (deny-or-grant) will be published as soon as the judges file it.

The losing side can either accept the decision or attempt to request an en banc hearing and/or supreme court arguments. Such motions are exceedingly rare to be granted (e.g., less than 1%).

If a subsequent appeal is attempted, expect another 1-2 years of delays for a conclusion.

If MJ's side were to win (statistically likely), the appeals court could order Wade & James to pay additional fees/sanctions to the estate, or at least legally enforce the existing amount still owed from their previously failed litigation efforts (in excess of $70,000).

(With thanks to @MJJRepository on Twitter)

Last edited:
From fans on Twitter

Oral arguments will be heard on 10/2/19 for the appeal of Robson v MJ Estate.
Big thanks to @w********* for pointing that out. I am not covering this case, but @MJJRepository is.
Remember, Wade told Oprah and everyone "it is not about MONEY". :pth::bye2:

From fans on Twitter:

Appeals update:

The court has postponed oral arguments until October 24th at 1 p.m.

Note that this was a court decision (likely due to scheduling conflicts or caseload) not anything relating to either side.

Back