Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Michael was aging people. that why he wore heavy make up and wigs. also don't forget the Pepsi accident. also his disease didn't make it better. but it wasn't his fault. we all aged. it's life. it's gonna happen.

The UK is not racist. The media here is just disgusting.

Totally agree, the UK media does not attack Michael because of his colour, they never have, it's always been a witch hunt were Michael has been concerned but I never figured out why, maybe he was an easy target cause I've never seen them attack other celebrities as much as they do MJ, as far as I'm concerned it makes Michael even better, as much as it must have hurt to read the crap they used to write he still held his head high and that is a man to be extremely proud of

Dave and others needs to speak out because it is very clear these guys are liars.MJ is innocent NOT because he is Michael jackson but just because everything shows MJ is innocent when you examine everything and everyone. I wish dave would have joked about the train station and wade dating brandi and wanting to do an MJ show and did not get the role then he came up with these lies after having money issues him and James and their families. We must all judge each person who is accused of something on a case by case. We are headed for danger if we go back to that "McCarthyrism" mindset which will make the metoo a lost cause as many things start out with good intentions but turn out to be dangerous when people highjack the cause and use it for the wrong thing.

Whos dave?

https://www.vibe.com/featured/michael-jackson-june-july-1995-vibe-cover-story, I've just found this article, it's from years ago but it has a piece written by tatum, correct me if I'm wrong but what she says here doesn't match what she said in the papers last week, the second bit of the article that she wrote, she is still taking about Michael isn't she and not her agent, if she is there is no mention of him trying to get her into bed

https://www.vibe.com/featured/michael-jackson-june-july-1995-vibe-cover-story, I've just found this article, it's from years ago but it has a piece written by tatum, correct me if I'm wrong but what she says here doesn't match what she said in the papers last week, the second bit of the article that she wrote, she is still taking about Michael isn't she and not her agent, if she is there is no mention of him trying to get her into bed

She's just another snake. Michael was a magnet for these backstabbing, two-faced scumbags. Dangle a bit of money or attention in front of them and truth and decency goes right out the window.

She's just another snake. Michael was a magnet for these backstabbing, two-faced scumbags. Dangle a bit of money or attention in front of them and truth and decency goes right out the window.

To right he was, my heart goes out to him, people really are disgusting when there's money involved, the only people that he could trust were his fans, I hope he knew that and I hope he still knows it now

Shes doing the rounds looking for attention. Has been complaining about megan markle at wimbledon etc. Shes saying the total opposite to what she has said the past. Not that that stops the press from running with anything anti mj

All Michael really had was his fans and kids. that's basically it. everybody else just use him and treated him wrong. Michael was a loner. and that's so sad and hard to know that. he even said he was. poor man went to bed and tour alone. Michael should of got some friends not from Hollywood. he probably would of been in a much better boat. sadly he said that wouldn't work for him because he feel people outside Hollywood wouldn't understand him and wouldn't workout. he's kind of right but it probably would have been better. trusting people not from Hollywood and just cared about him for who he was.

It is not fair to Michael to suggest that he did not have real and meaningful relationships and friendships. Yes, in light of who he was and what he achieved, there would have been people who were in it for what they could get. But there would have been others who genuinely loved and cared for him.

Even though Michael loved his fans he also wanted his fans to treat him like an regular person. not as the kingofpop but Michael J. Jackson. he said everytime he wanted to make friends they just run up to him and yell MICHAEL JACKSON! instead of being his friend. it even got bad to a point he didn't like going out because fans would always bother him. explain his disguises sometimes. i actually feel sorry for him but he was and still the biggest superstar in the world. it was gonna happen no matter if he liked or not. poor mike. i understand what he means though. i don't like alot people around me either. i just wanna enjoy an nice peaceful day at Disney world or the Zoo. not fans coming at me every second for autographs and questions. love my fans but i need some moments to myself. i'm a human being too please. like hello?

tumblr_mrx80f6CTh1s4pg5fo1_400.gif

Last edited:
It is not fair to Michael to suggest that he did not have real and meaningful relationships and friendships. Yes, in light of who he was and what he achieved, there would have been people who were in it for what they could get. But there would have been others who genuinely loved and cared for him.

I agree. Real friends and people who lived him did not stab him in the back. You have to look at all the people who MJ met THOUSANDS and only a FEW who are money hungry did him wrong and get the attention. Good people wont get the interview from the media but low lifes will get the headlines.

don't be so naive, we have had many cases of racism here and the media is always spouting anti Muslim headlines.

I wasn't talking about the media. I was talking about the UK. Hence why I said "the UK". Of course there is some racism here, there is racism everywhere. But I meant generally, as a country. And yes, there is definitely racism in the UK media.

No ruling with Estate v HBO today and the next court hearing is not until September. I posted the tweets in the HBO thread.

I feel some fans do overboard when it comes to Michael. he was most definitely a gift who was brought to this earth BUT he was an human being. he wasn't Jesus. he was like Jesus but not himself. some fans really need to stop doing this. he didn't like it either. he just wanted to be Michael J. Jackson. everytime Michael got awards he just put it in his closet he didn't want to seen like some type of GOD. same reason why he kept his kids away from this stuff. and to be honest, he's right. HE WAS AN HUMAN BEING.

Yeterday I watched an episode of 60 Minutes Australia where they followed John Jarrett as he went through his rape trial (hew was acquitted). Two things went through my mind -

We need to make it clear that not every accusation of misconduct is true. And it is possible for Weinstein and Epstein to be guilty and for Michael to be innocent.

The modus operandi of the media needs to be exposed - what goes on behind the scenes, the machinations, manipulations, bribes, etc. If that ever becomes exposed to the general public things will change. Yes, there are many in the media who are honourable and committed to doing good work. But, like all other areas of life, there will be people in the media who are liars, users, sycophants, enablers and opportunists. Those who work in the media need to some serious evaluation of their industry. I doubt that will happen though.

Exactly. he should of found trusting and people who cared about him for who he was. not as an popstar. sad to know he won't never met these people who actually love him for who he was not some money grab etc.

I feel some fans do overboard when it comes to Michael. he was most definitely a gift who was brought to this earth BUT he was an human being. he wasn't Jesus. he was like Jesus but not himself. some fans really need to stop doing this. he didn't like it either. he just wanted to be Michael J. Jackson. everytime Michael got awards he just put it in his closet he didn't want to seen like some type of GOD. same reason why he kept his kids away from this stuff. and to be honest, he's right. HE WAS AN HUMAN BEING.

Fans like this are the reason why people dismiss all fans as being blind and deluded. They're not doing Michael and other fans any favors.

I agree. Real friends and people who lived him did not stab him in the back. You have to look at all the people who MJ met THOUSANDS and only a FEW who are money hungry did him wrong and get the attention. Good people wont get the interview from the media but low lifes will get the headlines.

Because that's what the media likes.

I wasn't talking about the media. I was talking about the UK. Hence why I said "the UK". Of course there is some racism here, there is racism everywhere. But I meant generally, as a country. And yes, there is definitely racism in the UK media.

Exactly. that's what i'm talking saying.

NatureCriminal7896;4263118 said:
Because that's what the media likes.

This is what makes the media and the people stupid, lies being told and they poisoned everybody’s minds. Lies turns people stupid and we know better because we’re smarter than that.

No ruling with Estate v HBO today and the next court hearing is not until September. I posted the tweets in the HBO thread.

I don't wanna give up but this is too much. they need to stop dragging this crap. all 3 are guilty and they know it. how is this freedom to speech? MJ is innocent. :(

Exactly. he should of found trusting and people who cared about him for who he was. not as an popstar. sad to know he won't never met these people who actually love him for who he was not some money grab etc.

No, what I am saying is that he DID have those people in his life, but we just don't know about them. Michael had friends who loved and cared about him and who did not desert him. I don't think it is accurate to assume that Michael lived a life void of genuine love and caring from the people around him.

It's possible that his kids were advised not to speak publicly about the allegations

I have found in my experience that its sometimes better to say nothing and wait for the truth to come out, his family may think its better to avoid speaking at the min because they know what the media will do, having a slanging match won't do any good and it would just cause more upset to his family and his fans.

I have found in my experience that its sometimes better to say nothing and wait for the truth to come out, his family may think its better to avoid speaking at the min because they know what the media will do, having a slanging match won't do any good and it would just cause more upset to his family and his fans.
I agree. Sometimes it is best for "outsiders" to do your argument sometimes. There is a time for everything.

I agree. Sometimes it is best for "outsiders" to do your argument sometimes. There is a time for everything.

Yes and hopefully sit back and watch them 2 be exposed and crawl back under the rock they came from

Back