Help me remember what this quote was from ...

KgB

Proud Member
It was possibly in one of the Glenda tapes or some sort of radio interview maybe? I THINK (not positive) that he was talking about tabloids and how they reported his whereabouts, saying things like “What in the world is Michael Jackson doing at the...?!?” so and so. And I recall him responding something along the lines of:

“Well, I have to be somewhere, I want to be with someone!”

Anyone remember?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone were to go to the trouble of making fake tapes, wouldn’t they fake something that sells? Like something with content, something more explicit?

The way he constantly says girl & the way the conversation goes... no! But i can honestly say the stories sound very factual to a certain extent but the story behind it being recorded about some guys wife thinking she was cheatin on him with mj is str8 bs. Now i dont knock her for recording it to keep as a treasure because few ppl that mj talked to on the phone recorded like will (from) speed demon kept that voicemail about the rap raisons for 25years before his passing but ive heard this man's voice for 28years...this doesn't sound like him the emphasis on the cursing & that dreadful...."girrrrl"

wonderouzmj;4265429 said:
The way he constantly says girl & the way the conversation goes... no! But i can honestly say the stories sound very factual to a certain extent but the story behind it being recorded about some guys wife thinking she was cheatin on him with mj is str8 bs. Now i dont knock her for recording it to keep as a treasure because few ppl that mj talked to on the phone recorded like will (from) speed demon kept that voicemail about the rap raisons for 25years before his passing but ive heard this man's voice for 28years...this doesn't sound like him the emphasis on the cursing & that dreadful...."girrrrl"
Nobody can really confirm or deny the reason it was recorded besides the people involved, so that’s fair enough. But everybody sounds different on the phone. Listen to this. https://youtu.be/UVvtEbR3DCQ
It’s interesting because the way he says “Girl” here has a similar vibe to how he would sing it in his songs like “G’on Girl” in TWYMMF or in Lady in My Life, whether they’re written or ad-libbed. And Michael cursing is not a far-cry, he said himself that he swears, we’ve heard him do it before, mainly in his songs. Maybe they are fake, but stuff like that gives something to think about.

Hudson112;4265432 said:
And Michael cursing is not a far-cry, he said himself that he swears, we’ve heard him do it before, mainly in his songs. Maybe they are fake, but stuff like that gives something to think about.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1EqPI3HfZ9A?start=23" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:laughing:

I don't consider the content - purely the sound of his voice. And I've gone back years apart sometimes and re-evaluated that because I know most fans accept they are genuine. And I'm back where I was before.

People told me I was wrong about the Cascio tracks too. I accept I may be wrong but I'll trust my own ears.

KgB;4265385 said:
It was possibly in one of the Glenda tapes or some sort of radio interview maybe? I THINK (not positive) that he was talking about tabloids and how they reported his whereabouts, saying things like &#8220;What in the world is Michael Jackson doing at the...?!?&#8221; so and so. And I recall him responding something along the lines of:

&#8220;Well, I have to be somewhere, I want to be with someone!&#8221;

Anyone remember?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/IoyANJMjJU4?t=5m59s

yes, that's it! thanks so much (sorry for replying 4 months late lol) breaks my heart though..

Back