NEW: Lies of Leaving Neverland: The total debunk - VIDEO

Robson is a flame in his own house of cards.

This video is put together VERY well!!!!!

I watched it 3 times already and the thing that got me the most was when Wade is asked about the "Private Memorial" and his not being asked to attend. He has the nerve to say" "Yeah, I was hurt." He was hurt that he was NOT invited to the Private Memorial of the man he "claims" abused him over several years. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!

(In my personal view, when he did that deposition in 2016, he STILL seems hurt that he wasn't invited to the Private Memorial.)

This video is put together VERY well!!!!!

I watched it 3 times already and the thing that got me the most was when Wade is asked about the "Private Memorial" and his not being asked to attend. He has the nerve to say" "Yeah, I was hurt." He was hurt that he was NOT invited to the Private Memorial of the man he "claims" abused him over several years. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!

(In my personal view, when he did that deposition in 2016, he STILL seems hurt that he wasn't invited to the Private Memorial.)
Yeah. Well that's what this whole thing is about. His lawsuit is the result of a misplaced sense of entitlement. That's why he didn't change his tune until he was rejected for the Cirque show. "It's time for me to get mine". He is saltier than the Dead Sea.

What do you make of the story about how on tour Safechuck's room would get closer to Michael's and farther from his mother's as the tour progressed?

Last edited:
What do you make of the story about how on tour Safechuck's room would get closer to Michael's and farther from his mother's as the tour progressed?

Did they say that in LN? I haven't seen it.

Surely you don't believe rubbish like that.

Surely you don't believe rubbish like that.

No, I don't. Actually, Safechuck would stay in the same room as Michael. Safechuck's mother had a room on the same floor. Then as the tour progressed, her room would get further and further apart from her son's and Michael's room. Further meaning by floor level. They would be on different floors. That's how she described it in Leaving Neverland.

I guess this means Safechuck's and Robson's families are all in on the lies.

Last edited:
Back