Michael related places you've visited

MJ.girl

Proud Member
Hello guys,
I wanted to ask you about Michael related places you've visited or you think are worth visiting (can include hotel suites, restaurants, shops, houses, auctions and so on). I'm trying to plan a big MJ pilgrimage and want to visit as many places as possible all over the world!
Thank you! Love you more!

The ones I did in LA area that I can remember...

Thriller house
Thriller theatre
MJ's star on walk of fame
Neverland
Forest Lawn

There is a great book called Travelling with a King which lists various locations throughout the world.

I spoke with the folks who put it together and they said they had no more plans for further English editions due to poor sales of the first one.

I visited the Heroes' Square (Hősök tere) in Budapest, where Michael filmed part of the HIStory teaser. It's an impressive square – though Michael did make it even more impressive!

Apollo & Sony studios
b35bce4d9e931492465aad6df82ae756.jpg
fc10d6b304c40b4745d2b0f72aaf1b84.jpg

It´s all so long time ago - but at some places I walked in Michaels footsteps - in Prague, Berlin, Bremen, Paris and when I visited NY I stood in front of MSG, I visited the Apollo........

After I was a new fan in the beginning of the 90s, in the mid of the 90s I started to look for and collect differents material about locations Michael lived in and visited anytime: the regions of his homes, his working places, tour stations all around the world and so on. At that time there was no internet:laughing: - but maps, books, newspapers, fanzines, TV-reports... It was fun - and it meant a lot to me to learn about all those places. Sometime I stopped to collect - but, of course, I still have it in a folder.

On this! date exactly 23 years ago I stood in Michaels:heart: first HIStory-concert in Prague. The days before I walked all around the city - which was completely in MJ-fever. All over the places hung different posters for the concert - and one I stripped off a wall and took it with me. It´s the one with the statue, a lot ripped - and sooo precious:laughing: to me!

Last edited:
I've been to Baby Michael's house in Gary! That's only about an hour away from where I live. I've also visited the Apollo Theatre in Harlem.

Back