Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

gallery_21563_2220_536570.jpg

:heart:

I'm trying to post a pic of MJ but I'm not sure how to do it, can anyone point me in the right direction please

I'm trying to post a pic of MJ but I'm not sure how to do it, can anyone point me in the right direction please

Right click on the picture, left click on copy address, click on insert image in your reply box, right click to paste in this thread.

michael_jackson_.png

my all time favorite pic

Last edited by a moderator:
it's very easy. just copy and pase the link and but the link in the little tree box the top of the post box. it should say insert image.

michael_jackson_.png

my all time favorite pic

Lol. he was very happy in speed demon. he was showing his happy playful side. which one the reasons i like this little short film. i love happy playful Michael. i wish we gotten to see Spike more. by the way i loved the claymation. it was so popular back then. i loved how Michael loved the little things in life. we need more of that nowadays.

This is my favourite for today.

Justbeautiful.jpg

I never understood why he always put his hair over his face. was it for to look attractive or silly etc. i totally believe his hair over his face was an trademark and apart of him as a whole. he been doing it since the late 70's. his hair was shorter then with a afro but if you look closely you can see about two or three short little curls on the side of his hair.

Mikky Dee;4269109 said:
This is a huge favourite for many fans. Such a gorgeous smile!
I didn’t know the image had worked, obviously it did, I love this pic it’s one of my all time favourites. I have this as my wallpaper on my laptop

Alh21;4269764 said:
I didn’t know the image had worked, obviously it did, I love this pic it’s one of my all time favourites. I have this as my wallpaper on my laptop

I made it work, to help you. I edited your post and inserted the image properly, because I didn't want you to be disheartened and frustrated. :)

Back