Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations

If he does that would be the best thing ever! i don't know will that happen but we can have hope that hey it may happen.

I think this will only happen if Jordan has a conscience and the guilt of not speaking out gets to him, some people can live like this and not think twice about it, but for other people the burden becomes too much, lets hope he does the right thing as this would be fantastic news. I take it he doesn't have any social media sites?

As amazing as it would be to have Jordy come forward to dispel the allegations, we shouldn't get our hopes up. He's had 25 years to do so and nothing yet....

travis3000;4271328 said:
As amazing as it would be to have Jordy come forward to dispel the allegations, we shouldn't get our hopes up. He's had 25 years to do so and nothing yet....
Am I wrong in thinking he did say Michael didn’t touch him a few years ago, I did read it but we all know how the media works, it’s probably BS like everything else they write

^^

There was a rumour he should have said such thing - but unfortunately I think it was not true.

I don't think Jordan has ever spoken about it to the media. - and the media has decided to leave him alone it seems... - the are not interested in him telling the truth so the media has to admit they have treated MJ unfairly...

I still hope Jordan comes out and tells the truth. It would be great.

127,000 views already for Square One..... just from sharing online. No media promotion at all. Not bad!

The Chandlers are the ones who claimed Jordan was drugged. Only they know if it was true or not. Maybe he really did use a drug like Sodium Amytal on his son. Or maybe he just said it because he knew testimony from Sodium Amytal or other similar drugs is not admissible in a court of law. Those are answers only the Chandlers would know.

And you can just tell that troll that Jordan Chandler is the one that claimed to be drugged right before he allegedly told his father of the allegations. He denied the allegations until he was supposedly drugged. Also, the police never really investigated Evan. They never raided his home, practice, or lawyer's office so we don't know what they would have found.
Yep, that's quite plausible. Everything they did was in order to just get the money but avoid court proceedings.

Thanks a lot for your insightful inputs BTW!

I don't think he will ever come clean.

I am not holding my breath and what if he decides to stick with the abuse claims, would any of you believe him without giving MJ the benefit of the doubt especially since he is not here to defend himself?

I have made up my mind if he ever does say anything that is not in support of MJ's innocence I'm going to ignore him because any abuse claim at this point in my view is highly unlikely to be true without substantial evidence given.

The witness in Spuare one that knew Jordan is the best thing we have to date that leans toward Jordan not being a victim. If her story about Jordan commenting on the 05 trial can be corroborated, that would also help. I believe her regardless. She was going to be in jury had Jordan testified.

As much I believe J. Chandler should confess and come clean. But I doubt he will and still a sniveling coward he truly is.

Jordan Chandler is just as money hungry as his father. On May 26, 1998 he sued Michael again for violating the terms of the settlement agreement. He joined Evan's "EVANStory" lawsuit. The one difference between the two lawsuits is that Jordan only sued Michael, and not Lisa Mare, ABC, etc. The only way he'll come forward is if he ever runs out of money.

Jordan Chandler is just as money hungry as his father. On May 26, 1998 he sued Michael again for violating the terms of the settlement agreement. He joined Evan's "EVANStory" lawsuit. The one difference between the two lawsuits is that Jordan only sued Michael, and not Lisa Mare, ABC, etc. The only way he'll come forward is if he ever runs out of money.
I thought that was all Evans plan. Didnt Jordan get emancipated before then? I could believe Evan forced Jordan into the 98 lawsuit. Then wanted nothing to do with Evan even more.

I thought that was all Evans plan. Didnt Jordan get emancipated before then? I could believe Evan forced Jordan into the 98 lawsuit. Then wanted nothing to do with Evan even more.
As you said, Jordan was emancipated from Evan in 1998. He wasn't even living with him. He couldn't force him to do anything. What would have been his leverage?

As you said, Jordan was emancipated from Evan in 1998. He wasn't even living with him. He couldn't force him to do anything. What would have been his leverage?
Im not as familiar with the timeline after the 94 settlement. Wasnt the Evan lawsuit in 1995 after MJs interview with Lisa Marie? If so then Jordan still would have been with Evan at that time. That case went on for 6 years I believe. Im not saying Jordan is innocent in all of this but he was clearly used by his father. If Evan used Jordan again in the 95 case It would make sense he would want nothing to do with him in '98. If thats when he was emancipated. Regardless Jordan should have come forward Years Ago.

Im not as familiar with the timeline after the 94 settlement. Wasnt the Evan lawsuit in 1995 after MJs interview with Lisa Marie? If so then Jordan still would have been with Evan at that time. That case went on for 6 years I believe. Im not saying Jordan is innocent in all of this but he was clearly used by his father. If Evan used Jordan again in the 95 case It would make sense he would want nothing to do with him in '98. If thats when he was emancipated. Regardless Jordan should have come forward Years Ago.
The 95 case and the case I'm referring to are two separate cases. Evan filed his case in 95. It got thrown out, but he appealed it. When he appealed that's when Jordan joined it in 98. Jordan had been emancipated from his parents for at least 3 years then. And Evan mentioned in the 95 lawsuit that Jordan now lived with his stepmother. So, Jordan was not with his father at the time.

People are saying we should have sympathy for Jordan, and I do have sympathy for him when he was a child, but now I don't. He's a grown man now, and he's had every opportunity to come forward and clear Michael's name. So, what's stopping him? His fathers dead, so he can't use being scared of him as a reason. Or is he afraid that if he comes out with the truth then that means he'd have to give back the money he got from the 93 settlement?

People are saying we should have sympathy for Jordan, and I do have sympathy for him when he was a child, but now I don't. He's a grown man now, and he's had every opportunity to come forward and clear Michael's name. So, what's stopping him? His fathers dead, so he can't use being scared of him as a reason. Or is he afraid that if he comes out with the truth then that means he'd have to give back the money he got from the 93 settlement?

I've said this before. when he was a child he was pushed into a situation that he couldn't really control. He wad complicit in a scheme of his father's making. that's on his father. Jordan is now a man and what he does as an adult is on him.

I (and I believe all reasonable fans) would forgive him for the 93 allegations if he decides to come forward and publicly discuss the scam.
What is unforgivable is allowing this urban myth that MJ abused him to live on.
If he has any conscience he should come forward. He was still a young man in 2003 - 2005 and I can understand him wanting to remain anonymous and fleeing the country to avoid being asked to testify. But now he is approaching 40 years old. He has matured. Surely he can see it is not right for an innocent man to be continually attacked for something that HE can confirm didn't happen. If he wanted to he could even mask his voice and physical appearance on a TV show to confirm it. plenty of people have done that in the past. THAT should allow him to speak freely without any additional risk of being identified. If Murray can walk the streets after what he did, then Jordan shouldn't have too many worries.

I doubt the MJ Estate could go after him for money, and even if they could, there is no way that they would IMO.

said this before. when he was a child he was pushed into a situation that he couldn't really control. He wad complicit in a scheme of his father's making. that's on his father. Jordan is now a man and what he does as an adult is on him.
---------------------------

Well said.

We cannot know how all this affected him for his whole life. Maybe he's living happily off his extortion money, but it also could be he has issues and problems to this day making his life difficult. Also why did he always escape being a witness: was he just afraid of cross examination that could expose the lies, or was he afraid of the police and the likes of Sneddon for a reason (I wouldn't exclude that either, knowing the bullying type of interrogation other kids were exposed to)?

Having said that I also think he should come forward and tell the truth. It's just that there's a possibility that there are other reasons for his silence we don't know about. I think Square One made me a bit more sympathetic towards him and his situation (ironically).

On the other hand, I cannot imagine the burden of living this lie (and its consequences) day by day. Finally telling the truth would be to the benefit of everyone, including him.

I really don't think he would get backlash from the fans. Was the Arvizos, R&S ever harmed by them? I don't think so. Plus I think they would be more like grateful (or perhaps a better word: relieved). I'm not sure however about the haters (including the likes of Clemente or Dimond, not just twitter warriors), and I mean it: I can see them wanting his blood. Another scenario I could easily imagine that MSM, instead of showing some remorse and taking responsibility, would turn against him and blaming him exclusively with "destroying this genius" by misleading and using the clueless, otherwise fair media.

It would be good to learn from an expert about the legal consequences of him breaking his silence. But I genuinely can't see the Estate going after him and his money.

Last edited:
No ones gonna go after him for money. Like the estate would be that stupid. Hes a coward living a nice cushy life with blood money. Even if he wanted to come out he could get a lawyer to read a statement.he would remain under the radar.

I'm not even sure it's legally a possibility TBH (of course anyone can sue anyone but I doubt it would mean automatic consequences).
And yep, his silence is certainly strange whichever way you look at it.

The whole situation is just sad.

I've said this before. when he was a child he was pushed into a situation that he couldn't really control. He wad complicit in a scheme of his father's making. that's on his father. Jordan is now a man and what he does as an adult is on him.

I (and I believe all reasonable fans) would forgive him for the 93 allegations if he decides to come forward and publicly discuss the scam.
If he has any conscience he should come forward. He was still a young man in 2003 - 2005 and I can understand him wanting to remain anonymous and fleeing the country to avoid being asked to testify. But now he is approaching 40 years old. He has matured. Surely he can see it is not right for an innocent man to be continually attacked for something that HE can confirm didn't happen. If he wanted to he could even mask his voice and physical appearance on a TV show to confirm it. plenty of people have done that in the past. THAT should allow him to speak freely without any additional risk of being identified. If Murray can walk the streets after what he did, then Jordan shouldn't have too many worries.

I doubt the MJ Estate could go after him for money, and even if they could, there is no way that they would IMO.

I agree tbh, I think MJs fans would be relieved if he spoke the truth, we all know Michael didn't touch him so it's not going to be a shock to anyone, but there's the other side as well, the one that makes people angry for the way MJ was treated because of the lies, no innocent person should ever go through something like that, it's a disgrace

I wonder if Taj or Danny has attempted to contact him. Do you guys think a petition would work? As someone stated he could tell his story anonymously if he wants. Dont forget his uncle is still alive and played a hand in this. If the witness in square one is accurate Jordan doesnt believe Mj did these things and yet he has chosen to stay silent publicly. I bet you would still find Mj posters/CDs in his basement imo.

[QUOTE) I doubt the MJ Estate could go after him for money, and even if they could, there is no way that they would IMO][/QUOTE]

of course they wouldnt cuz the estate dont care

Why would they. Dont you think everyone would just be thankfull that he'd done the right thing after all these years. 25 mill is chump change to the estate. And it woild be the insurance company trying to reclaim anything.im sure any fan etc would quite happily disregard that just for the joy and relief that mj had at last been vindicated and the truth had come out. Thsts all that matters.nothing else

Last edited:

I will have compassion for Jordan when he comes out and admit to this LIE that is obvious. He is a grown MAN now. He must correct this lie before he leave this earth. It happens to all who LIED on someone and this is not limited to this case either. even in our own lives. In this case, Jordan help caused pain to MJ and MJ's family. That "pain" will come back on the Jordan family (look how his father died. Shot himself. MJ died but MJ died peaceful and is bigger even more and richer; and despite all of this, MJ is still growing and getting more popular while the table is turning on these liars and we have not seen nothing yet when these liars get it worst as time goes on). that tells you something). I keep bring up the example of Emitt Til where white people believed her lie in 50's and caused a kid to get murdered. two years ago, she finally admitted SHE LIED (she is dying now). It haunted her all these years as she said. I hope it does not take a 'scare" of death to make Jordan admit it but either way son, Jordan is going to have to admit it. He will NEVER have no peace. This is 2019 and his LIE is still coming back at him. And if Jordan has kids especially a son, it going to come back on that son (false accused) or grandkids. it never fails.

Back