Michael was ‘a disturbing person who couldn’t cope with adult company’ claims Elton John [MERGED]

terrell;4271797 said:
Elton complain about his mother. From the sound of it, Elton is just like her.

Can you break it down? Did his mother rejected him for being gay? Was she the female version of Joe Jackson?

Carmour260;4271801 said:
Can you break it down? Did his mother rejected him for being gay? Was she the female version of Joe Jackson?
He said she was very critical on everything. So is he.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here is Elton's story about Michael, taken directly from his memoir. For those curious. <a href="https://t.co/VvADUjZ7mv">pic.twitter.com/VvADUjZ7mv</a></p>&mdash; &#127775; (@MJonTheBrain) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJonTheBrain/status/1184229761087754241?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

terrell;4271805 said:
He said she was very critical on everything. So is he.

In other words, it always starts at the home. Poor Reginald (that's his real in case some didn't know)... I often wonder why most parents have to act so "tough" for everybody, without knowing or wouldn't even care what effect it may have on their children. That's how bullying starts right there, and it's getting worse...

Wow, I wonder how Michael even deal with these people, I'll never know. To some degree, I know where he's coming from. Most adults out here are even worse than children. Look who we got in the White House. In his own way, Elton is just as bad as Trump. How many diapers they need before they realize they need to grow up?!

I don't have a Twitter account, but could someone on here at least inform Taj about this?

People are reporting that this story taking place in early 1994. If so, truly deplorable from Elton to be telling this story given everything Michael was going through.

What i find stupid is there are only 5 sites gossip talkin about Elton's Tina incident while 16 sites talk about this with Michael. Only these gossip trash care about this. Not the overall public. Elton is NOT MJ nor had to deal with the trash like Michael. Plus Elton is no doctor. Who cares what he thinks.

I think the jealousy thing is probably spot on, correct me if I'm wrong but how many number 1 songs did Elton have, was it just the one? For some reason he seems to think that he sang at Diana's funeral he's the best, how very wrong can one person be

dam2040;4271808 said:
People are reporting that this story taking place in early 1994. If so, truly deplorable from Elton to be telling this story given everything Michael was going through.

This. Elton&#8217;s lack of empathy is disturbing. Obviously, it&#8217;s been a stressful situation for him, introducing his then boyfriend to his mother, and that may have influenced his perception of everything else that was going on. But no matter what actually happened that day: when you write your memoir, it&#8217;s time to step back a little, look at the bigger picture and put your experiences and feelings into context. Phrases like &#8220;at the time I felt &#8230;&#8221; and &#8220;&#8230; as I found out later &#8230;&#8221; would have helped to tell his story without badmouthing someone who was going through difficult times.

Since Elton John was writing an autobiography, he had to tell that story. It concerned introducing his boyfriend to his mother, it was hilariously awful, and Michael Jackson was the distraction that probably made the whole situation work in John's and Furnish's favor.

Elton-Cetera;4271599 said:
Michael Jackson stayed at Elton John's house in England after the 1993 allegations. The press couldn't find him. Elton John told Barbara Walters that Jackson was like a zombie when he arrived. Walters asked Elton if he would have settled, he said no. He would make sure clear his name.
Oh indeed?!

Elton John settles sexual harassment case with British male employee

Sir Elton John has reportedly paid a former British male employee a six-figure sum to settle a sexual harassment case.

The unnamed British male was dismissed by the Rocket Man singer in mid-2015 and he launched legal action against Elton and two of his companies for unfair dismissal and sex discrimination, including allegations of sexual misconduct in August.

Elton reportedly paid a six-figure sum to settle the case out of court in February, and the employee withdrew his claim.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainme...al-harassment-case-with-british-male-employee
And he wasn't even facing a possible criminal trial, with a civil proceeding overtaking it risking his chance to a fair trial, so basically forced to settle like MJ was. As for making sure to clear his name: not only did he settle, he also tried to block the reportings on the case (just failed).

For the record: I'm in no way saying he's guilty, just how settling a case isn't a clear-cut issue and how often innocent people/entities do settle in reality.

ScreenOrigami;4271829 said:
Elton&#8217;s lack of empathy is disturbing.

I have only swear words to say, about Elton John. He has always been like this - it's only now that MJ fans are beginning to realise it.

Mikky Dee;4271907 said:
I have only swear words to say, about Elton John. He has always been like this - it's only now that MJ fans are beginning to realise it.

I don&#8217;t know much about him as a person, and after reading that short excerpt from his memoir, I&#8217;m currently not inclined to change that anytime soon.

Just out of curiosity. Would anybody here still listen to some of Elton John's music at all, or would you boycott him completely?

For me, it's going to be a struggle to give up listening to him at all if i must, because of Rocketman. His bio. was so strengthening to me and i really do like how Taron edgerton portrayed him.

Last edited:
miss rose;4272507 said:
Just out of curiosity. Would anybody here still listen to some of Elton John's music at all, or would you boycott him completely?

For me, it's going to be a struggle to give up listening to him at all if i must, because of Rocketman. His bio. was so strengthening to me and i really do like how Taron edgerton portrayed him.
I will, he has a great catalogue, no doubt about that and I don't agree with the cancel culture anyway (even though there must be a level when indeed you can't separate the art and the artist anymore). Plus I mostly prefer his 70-80s work when he wasn't yet that bitchy (or at least he didn't show this side of him, haha. Actually quite a lot of celebrity exposed themselves as ignorant, judgemental or even plain dumb during these years of social media). So those songs don't really have sour feelings attached to them.

It's just very disappointing that him of all people had to mock someone for being somewhat "different", especially disregarding the fact what MJ went through at the time. And stoop so low as to mock someone's appearance. He really should know better...

I agree with you ozemouze, he should know better from all the material i've gathered about him. I haven't seen the movie, but lol, youtube gave quite a bit of scenes away, so it's almost equivalent to seeing the film. In rocketman, i saw how innocent and kind elton was. Compared to his abusive lover/manager, Elton is a lit bit fresh and naive to worldly affairs. I saw the way some people treated him because of his gentle nature. He end up alone and cold and hooked on drugs. He really should be far more compassionate and understanding than what he is showing Michael.

Last edited:
I'm not even a fan of this dude. i just post this just to let fans know what's going on in the MJ world with this LN thing etc.

At this point i don't care who speak out. i'm just worry about these court cases winning. after that i'll be done with this and MJ can rest.

NatureCriminal7896;4272527 said:
At this point i don't care who speak out. i'm just worry about these court cases winning. after that i'll be done with this and MJ can rest.

Oh, you had started this thread. :cool:

Elton John sued The Sun tabloid and won after 1987 articles about him having sex with underage vice boys, which were not true.

i'm sorry but this sound like a lot like racism. if john can sue and win why can't michael? :angry: sounds like a lot of bullcrap to me.

NatureCriminal7896;4272665 said:
i'm sorry but this sound like a lot like racism. if john can sue and win why can't michael? :angry: sounds like a lot of bullcrap to me.

It was in England, not America.

It doesn't matter. michael should of be able to sue and win too. that's not fair and act of discrimination.

Elton-Cetera;4272556 said:
Elton John sued The Sun tabloid and won after 1987 articles about him having sex with underage vice boys, which were not true.

What's that got to do with this thread?

Michaels Lover;4272714 said:
What's that got to do with this thread?

After what he said about Michael, he better watch his mouth because old skeletons are coming out of the closet, and I don't mean gay either.

I know ppl who worked security for E.J he was everything mj wasnt. Arrogant disrepectful. told security staff he wouldnt come out to perform a concert unless they changed their uniform as it was the same colour as his opening outfit! Yet mj had staff line up outside his hotel room so he could thank them (in his pjs) for their work before he left. Tell me whos the distrubing !@^$ now

elusive moonwalker;4272820 said:
I know ppl who worked security for E.J he was everything mj wasnt. Arrogant disrepectful. told security staff he wouldnt come out to perform a concert unless they changed their uniform as it was the same colour as his opening outfit! Yet mj had staff line up outside his hotel room so he could thank them (in his pjs) for their work before he left. Tell me whos the distrubing !@^$ now

I'll agree with that, he really thinks he something special, I've just been reading a story from Elton about George Michael now, hes saying how George wasn't happy about being gay, erm not sure I agree with that tbh, I take it Elton must know every dead celebrities secrets does he, I never knew he'd been a Councillor to them

NatureCriminal7896;4272673 said:
It doesn't matter. michael should of be able to sue and win too. that's not fair and act of discrimination.

U sound surprised by that, u already know MJ was a target, we in the UK do seem to have more celebrities suing the media than the USA and winning, unfortunately the press never learn their lesson

Back