[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Like I always say, they can appeal all they want, but they lost.

MY MUTE WHO UPDATE:

The Ninth Season Of American Horror Story just started on FX. This season is called "American Horror Story: 1984 (which appears to be a take on the Slasher films.)

During the opening credits, they show of bunch of 80's related things, INCLUDING A GUY DOING THE MOONWALK!!!!!

Also, in the 1st episode ("Camp Redwood"), one of the songs featured is: Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me," featuring Michael Jackson.

To my absolute delight, Michael Jackson CONTINUES to be everywhere. When you lest expect it, here comes MJ singing: "I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME."

MY MUTE WHO UPDATE

The Ninth Season Of American Horror Story just started on FX. This season is called "American Horror Story: 1984 (which appears to be a take on the Slasher films.)

In the opening credits, they show of bunch of 80's related things, INCLUDING A GUY DOING THE MOONWALK!!!!!

Also, in the 1st episode ("Camp Redwood"), one of the songs featured is: Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me," featuring Michael Jackson.

To my absolute delight, Michael Jackson CONTINUES to be everywhere. When you lest expect it, here comes MJ singing: "I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME."

Same here.

I apologize in advance. I normally dont get in these type of hater debates but the things these people make up and think of as "proof" is laughable. This person was trying to debunk chase the truth lol

I apologize in advance. I normally dont get in these type of hater debates but the things these people make up and think of as "proof" is laughable. This person was trying to debunk chase the truth lol

Where there is no evidence, 'haters' have to make it up (and sadly media will often quote them). I've seen similar on Twitter 'eg my cousin (names some official job cousin has) told me this about MJ'. It's the same as people selling fake memorabilia: 'my cousin / uncle/ aunt worked at Neverland / knew x person and got this signed by MJ'. As a recent youtuber said, people lie and make stuff up every day.

Where there is no evidence, 'haters' have to make it up (and sadly media will often quote them). I've seen similar on Twitter 'eg my cousin (names some official job cousin has) told me this about MJ'. It's the same as people selling fake memorabilia: 'my cousin / uncle/ aunt worked at Neverland / knew x person and got this signed by MJ'. As a recent youtuber said, people lie and make stuff up every day.

Agreed. Its just sad the lengths these people go. Dr Phil made a point about online "trolls" or "haters". "Dont respond to these people, they love to hate. " I thought that was well put.
If he wasnt so close to Oprah I would suggest getting him to do a real investigation on Leaving Neverland. He does do his homework though.

That is a TROLL. These people make a living off hot topic on the net and ON PURPOSE to post lies about EVERYONE. SHE is just a troll talking to start mess and get a reaction (if that is really her picture). Everything he/she is posting is LIE. He said one of MJ's nephews was at the trial in 2005, that is LIE even the media know that is a lie. And most pedos are often MARRIED for many years with children; however, being married, single, dating or not does not prove to make someone be a pedo. That is a dumb statement by this FOOL TROLL. I would response to this troll liar and then leave that fool alone. I have busted out a few Trolls to the point they block me or leave.

Last edited:
Agreed. Its just sad the lengths these people go. Dr Phil made a point about online "trolls" or "haters". "Dont respond to these people, they love to hate. " I thought that was well put.
If he wasnt so close to Oprah I would suggest getting him to do a real investigation on Leaving Neverland. He does do his homework though.
Notice dr Phil gave his view on RKelly's case and Epstein but NOT on Micheal.

That is a TROLL. These people make a living off hot topic on the net and ON PURPOSE to post lies about EVERYONE. SHE is just a troll talking to start mess and get a reaction (if that is really her picture). Everything he/she is posting is LIE. He said one of MJ's nephews was at the trial in 2005, that is LIE even the media know that is a lie. And most pedos are often MARRIED for many years with children; however, being married, single, dating or not does not make someone is pedo. That is a dumb statement by this FOOL TROLL. I would response to this troll liar and then leave that fool alone. I have busted out a few Trolls to the point they block me or leave.
Thats exactly what I did. Explained how none of what she said was true. Explained how much of a fraud Wade & James are. The idea of James taking a polygraph and passing is a joke. These types of people feed off of controversy and hate. If I get another reply I wont even bother. The people who do actual research know the truth of Mjs innocence. If these people invested half as much time "exposing" MJ on these so called "victims" they would see the truth.
Notice dr Phil gave his view on RKelly's case and Epstein but NOT on Micheal.
Really? I wasnt aware he did. Makes sense. He knows he cant touch this because of Oprah/MSM. Its a shame becasue I think he could easily expose LN for what it is. Fiction.

Thats exactly what I did. Explained how none of what she said was true. Explained how much of a fraud Wade & James are. The idea of James taking a polygraph and passing is a joke. These types of people feed off of controversy and hate. If I get another reply I wont even bother. The people who do actual research know the truth of Mjs innocence. If these people invested half as much time "exposing" MJ on these so called "victims" they would see the truth.

Really? I wasnt aware he did. Makes sense. He knows he cant touch this because of Oprah/MSM. Its a shame becasue I think he could easily expose LN for what it is. Fiction.

He talked about those cases on the view and on the TALk even Jussie Smollett but no MJ. it shows they know it was a LIE in LN; if not, He would have discussed it and Oprah would gave him her blessing.

He talked about those cases on the view and on the TALk even Jussie Smollett but no MJ. it shows they know it was a LIE in LN; if not, He would have discussed it and Oprah would gave him her blessing.
If anyone could get Jordan to come forward it would be him imo.

Since I left positive comments on that hater's video I've gotten "subscribed" from this users account(s). These people have no lives.

Just saw this on Twitter. Anyone here have some details about this new law?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">New law just got passed that extended the statutes and now Wade will be given the opportunity to sue again. I'm not sure with this Me Too culture the esate will be able to find an unbiased jury. I'm depressed &#9785;.</p>&mdash; Robert (@Robert20039469) <a href="https://twitter.com/Robert20039469/status/1183581722157469697?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 14, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I mean, he wouldn&#8217;t win this case anyway, would he? Not with all the inconsistencies in his story. I say, put him on the stand. And get Tom Mesereau for the defense. I&#8217;d pay to see a live stream of Mesereau taking that absurd story apart. :popcorn:

EDIT: Just found this explanation:

https://www.apnews.com/e8e5ef148f2742588bdb29ed89932a7e

Last edited:
TSCM
@MJJRepository
Wade Robson Appeal Update:

In light of Bill 218 & Wade's side arguing that this helps their case, the court has now POSTPONED (yet again) oral arguments until NOVEMBER 18TH, 2019.

Both sides today submitted letters relating to this bill, with Wade's side naturally favoring it.

2:59 AM - Oct 16, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
61 people are talking about this

TSCM
@MJJRepository
· 6h

In light of Bill 218 & Wade's side arguing that this helps their case, the court has now POSTPONED (yet again) oral arguments until NOVEMBER 18TH, 2019.

Both sides today submitted letters relating to this bill, with Wade's side naturally favoring it.

TSCM
@MJJRepository
Both sides are to submit briefs arguing their position re: AB 218 by 10/25. Questions court asks:

1 - Does it apply to the pending appeal?

2 - Are Wade's claims timely now, invalidating original statute denial?

3 - What issues beyond timeliness remain to be decided on appeal?

elusive moonwalker;4271826 said:
TSCM
@MJJRepository

Twitter Ads info and privacy
61 people are talking about this

TSCM
@MJJRepository
· 6h

TSCM
@MJJRepository
Both sides are to submit briefs arguing their position re: AB 218 by 10/25. Questions court asks:

1 - Does it apply to the pending appeal?

2 - Are Wade's claims timely now, invalidating original statute denial?

3 - What issues beyond timeliness remain to be decided on appeal?

Only Wade? I had thought that both appeals are going through together. So Safechuck is definitely not included in consideration of the new Statute of Limitations? (Too old / too many years passed). Or does he have the temporary extra 3-year window too?

I guess we'll know on 25th Oct. That seems quite a quick turnaround date for responses to a new piece of legislation.

California Bill 218:
Assembly Bill 218 gives victims of childhood sexual assault who were once barred by the statute of limitations a three year window to use civil courts to expose predators, warn others, end cover ups and get sorely-needed funds to help make up for years of depression, unemployment and other debilitating effects of trauma. In addition, survivors of childhood sexual assault will have up to their 40th birthday to file a civil suit (currently, survivors have until their 26th birthday) and delayed discovery claims will be extended from three years to five years.

Assembly Bill 218 is among the most sensitive and far-reaching laws to help victims of childhood sexual assault in the United States. It will also make our state safer by identifying potentially dangerous child molesters and institutions that are hiding or enabling their crimes.

With this measure, California lawmakers acknowledge a reality that few legislatures acknowledge: that it almost inevitably takes decades for people violated as kids to realize they were severely harmed and find the strength and courage to stand up for themselves and safeguard others.

https://www.psyclaw.com/blog/2019/september/california-legislature-passed-assembly-bill-218/

Last edited:
I don’t think the new law should be allowed to be used as a smoke screen to mask (what I do think are) the massive problems with these cases. For example, Wade changing his story all the time, especially as to why he testified for Michael’s 2005 trial defense in the first place. The truth has no “evolving memories” of criminal activity after a so-called criminal dies acquitted of a crime. The truth has no claimed false court testimony to ensure that same said alleged criminal will avoid jail so he wouldn’t be separated from his children. None of that crap or anything else like it. The truth only has one complete story. Simple as that. If I was the judge, I would want the truth as well as evidence. So I could never be a judge for civil lawsuits because civil judges, at least in cases involving a dead defendant, have to take the view that the person who brought the lawsuit is telling the truth. People would have to really show me tough-as-nails, rock-solid, irrefutable proof for why I should even consider seeing things their way. Can’t these men say anything they want in order to cover why they are really doing all this anyway? They don’t have to prove anything. They can just cry the blues with crocodile tears to the court while they hide behind Michael’s tattered public image for support from the anti-MJ camp a-la LN. This is the same thing that’s part of the much larger problem I have with the documentary. Them standing up for Michael until after he died, then proudly trotting out this trash knowing what alot of people already think of him and more importantly, because he no longer can defend himself. Nobody can tell me this whole thing from the ongoing court cases right down to LN (and more) isn’t a huge, hot and steaming mess-fest. They could potentially get millions of dollars from an innocent man’s estate because of just saying things and knowing how to say them effectively all while lying through their teeth. Nobody on the outside would be the wiser. And actually, I seriously doubt that besides MJ fans, anyone would even care.

Last edited:
Smh, I agree. Way too convenient. However, im still confident the estate can still win by pointing out the several inconsistencies and lies in his story.

As for "cancel culture" a friend of mine is in Serbia and told me they are playing his music at a local bar which was good to hear.

That new bill seems awfully ... convenient.

I had the same thought. I recall seeing a list of lobbyists in favor of the bill, and one of them had "Leaving Neverland" in their name. Some "support group" started by these clowns, I presume. Definitely a lot of sneaky shit going on here.

I had the same thought. I recall seeing a list of lobbyists in favor of the bill, and one of them had "Leaving Neverland" in their name. Some "support group" started by these clowns, I presume. Definitely a lot of sneaky shit going on here.

It is not going to help them. These guys defended MJ IN COURT OF LAW ALREADY/defended MJ for 20 years and their lies have been revealed and they have been denied their lawsuits TWICE. A few people may have brought their lies but the courts will not. At least when the Estate win this, there will be not saying "it is only because the statue of limitation was gone". Just because a LAW is passed in a situation does not mean a person will win it/or it fits them. ANYONE can sue and it does not does mean he/she will win.

Didn't know that. :O

But yeah, I don't think this bill is going to really make a difference.

These fools do not know that you can beat a person down for so long until it starts to backfire as well especially when there is no merit and clearly lies told on the person over and over and no proof.

This new bill is going to make a huge difference for them. He can now sue the estate. This is going to a jury trial which is not a bad thing because at the time when this will be heard by a jury these mother****ers will be more exposed and the Me Too will continue to lose its credibility with the public.

8701girl;4272334 said:
surprised by that
This could be a total coincidence but shortly after the trial in 05 i remember topics for possibly upcoming shows &#8221;were you falsely accused of sexual abuse&#8221;, was your life destroyed, do you want dr Phils advice etc, etc.

Back