[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

This is going to a jury trial which is not a bad thing because at the time when this will be heard by a jury these mother****ers will be more exposed and the Me Too will continue to lose its credibility with the public.

That's my feeling as well.

I mean, in my opinion, those fools don't REALLY want a jury trial. They know they left a trail of provable lies and that all of their dirty little secrets will be exposed for all to see.

In my further opinion, what they want is what they have wanted from jumpstreet, that being a QUICK SETTLEMENT!!!! i.e.: "Give us the money and we'll go away."

Personally, I'd love a reel of all Robson's various interviews wherein he continues to show nothing but love for Michael Jackson, be shown during a jury trial. Including the interview wherein Robson is BRAGGING about how he got the job as the choreographer for the MJ ONE show.

As a matter of fact, I'd love nothing more than to have the defense ask Robson to read his letter, OUT LOUD to the jury and court, where he is BEGGING for that MJ ONE job.

I'd also LOVE to see Scott Ross take the witness stand and tell the world how Robson NEVER received a subpoena, because a subpoena was NEVER issued to him.

And after they're done with Robson, Safechuck can catch THE TRAIN to the Court's Train Station. All Aboard!!!!!!!!

That's my feeling as well.

I mean, in my opinion, those fools don't REALLY want a jury trial. They know they left a trail of provable lies and that all of their dirty little secrets will be exposed for all to see.

In my further opinion, what they want is what they have wanted from jumpstreet, that being a QUICK SETTLEMENT!!!! i.e.: "Give us the money and we'll go away."

Personally, I'd love a reel of all Robson's various interviews wherein he continues to show nothing but love for Michael Jackson, be shown during a jury trial. Including the interview wherein Robson is BRAGGING about how he got the job as the choreographer for the MJ ONE show.

As a matter of fact, I'd love nothing more than to have the defense ask Robson to read his letter, OUT LOUD to the jury and court, where he is BEGGING for that MJ ONE job.

I'd also LOVE to see Scott Ross take the witness stand and tell the world how Robson NEVER received a subpoena, because a subpoena was NEVER issued to him.

And after they're done with Robson, Safechuck can catch THE TRAIN to the Court's Train Station. All Aboard!!!!!!!!
Hmm, interesting thoughts. A possible trial is definitely a risk for exposing them even further.

One thing they can rely on is that MSM will try to downplay that and will be biased against MJ - as we saw them do the exact same thing during the 03/05 trial. But the world has changed since, the information exposed by the trial could be more effectively shared among the public than ~15 years ago.

Since LN I've actually seen a lot of neutral people speaking up about how the whole case contributed to their distrust towards MSM, as they saw with their own eyes how the US media completely withheld important information about R&S. They also asked if the information presented in Square One (which was completely new to many) was out there for 30 years why wasn't it reported then.

Although R&S can rely on MSM to cover up for them (sadly) it might not be enough anymore.

i'm wondering if this does go to a jury trial, can the defense subpoena Reed and possibly all the outtakes from LN? If so, this could all be explosive and totally back fire on them. Here's hoping!

i'm wondering if this does go to a jury trial, can the defense subpoena Reed and possibly all the outtakes from LN? If so, this could all be explosive and totally back fire on them. Here's hoping!
In my opinion, THAT is a real possibility.

I'm not sure about any outtakes, BUT since Reed took it upon himself to speak for Safechuck, regarding the Train Station story. He inserted himself into this case and now he "may" have to explain WHY he said what he said about Safechuck's Train Station timeline and how his explanation differs from what Safechuck's Sworn Declaration says.

So here it goes: Did he confer with Safechuck to come up with that answer (probably not), OR did he come up with that explanation on his own, in order to try and save his dying mockumentary (probably so).

Robson didn't receive a subpoena, but Reed "might" receive a subpoena. LOL.

We don’t want a trial. This is not a criminal trail you do not have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

Smooth72;4272461 said:
We don’t want a trial. This is not a criminal trail you do not have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

If a jury see half the stuff on these guys on a man who is not here to defend himself, that will work in MJ's favor. Do not confuse the overall public with the media.

If a jury see half the stuff on these guys on a man who is not here to defend himself, that will work in MJ's favor. Do not confuse the overall public with the media.

Yep, agreed! And remember how those 2 fools did a small round of interviews, before they completely disappeared and Reed took over those duties - BY HIMSELF.

Well here's a news flash for them both: Reed will not be there to answer questions for either of them!! They will both have to remember all of their lies for themselves, with no help from the peanut gallery. In my humble opinion, I don't even think the so-called "Master Of Deception" would be able to keep up with all of his lies, once on the witness stand.

The Master Of Deception who admitted under oath, that he was not upset, but HURT that he wasn't invited to MJ's Private Memorial Service (according to his leaked deposition). Why in the world would anybody be "hurt" that they weren't invited to their "abuser's" Private Memorial Service?? I'm certain that a jury would ask themselves the same question.

Smooth72;4272461 said:

You are right that that 'on the balance of probability' is a very low barrier to get across. Especially when there is no evidence that 'nothing' happened (ie not possible to prove a negative).

After seeing all the blue ticks supporting LN on Twitter, I have little faith that a jury would not already be 'compromised' ie everyone already thinks they know 'everything' and it will not be possible to find a jury whose members have not heard anything about LN. I worry that a lot of ordinary folk might think that on the balance of probability most people would not lie and put themselves in front of a camera (and Oprah ec) for 4+ hours. (Fans know that Robsome and Safecheck are not 'most people').

Michael was smooth but not an criminal. if they pick jury and believe in those two lairs then something would be wrong everybody has got to heard about LN by now even if not MJ fan seriously, if they pick an jury the jury would probably be haters or just doing it for the money. smh. money is all roots of evil just like Michael said. i really hope he get his justice and he can rest.

You are right that that 'on the balance of probability' is a very low barrier to get across. Especially when there is no evidence that 'nothing' happened (ie not possible to prove a negative).

After seeing all the blue ticks supporting LN on Twitter, I have little faith that a jury would not already be 'compromised' ie everyone already thinks they know 'everything' and it will not be possible to find a jury whose members have not heard anything about LN. I worry that a lot of ordinary folk might think that on the balance of probability most people would not lie and put themselves in front of a camera (and Oprah ec) for 4+ hours. (Fans know that Robsome and Safecheck are not 'most people').
And there are alot of blue ticks that support MJ plus trolls are on twitter to start mess so I take "blue ticks" with a grain of salt". Most people are not stupid and I remember some of these same remarks were said about MJ and the jury in 2005 and look what happen. People know people will do anything for money and the average person will not buy (along with being caught in LIES, defending for 20 yrs even in court and all of a sudden suing for money and seeing the defendant already when through a harsh trial and now suing after MJ died even defending after death until they needed money) into Wade/James nonsense. Who would have thought LN would make some people who thought MJ was guilty change their mind to MJ being innocent.

There are people who thought MJ was innocent now believes he is guilty. this LN made a lot of problems. i always been a fan of Michael ever since i was an child and always believe he was innocent even with this LN. i didn't even watch LN because i knew it was full of crap. we been through all of this already. it time to leave Michael alone and let him rest in peace. he's innocent.

One i can say even though this LN came out it hasn't damage mike legacy at all what haters and the media thinks. so that's perfectly great news. :)

There are people who thought MJ was innocent now believes he is guilty. this LN made a lot of problems. i always been a fan of Michael ever since i was an child and always believe he was innocent even with this LN. i didn't even watch LN because i knew it was full of crap. we been through all of this already. it time to leave Michael alone and let him rest in peace. he's innocent.

And if those people could be that easy turned, they were never good for MJ in the first place. It is too much evidence to show these guys are liars. I wonder what those people still think as of now Oct 22. I would not be surprise their mind changed back to innocent. Some people mind changes like underwear when they have time for logic to sit back in.

one thing i learn from this is to stay away from Hollywood. shirley temple said it Michael said it Liz said it judy garland said it the list goes on etc etc. just stay away from this piece of joke. also it much worst if you're person of color.

work for someone else but not hollyweird.

bless all of them who had to go through all of this crap. may they all rest in peace.

elusive moonwalker;4271826 said:
TSCM
@MJJRepository
Wade Robson Appeal Update:

In light of Bill 218 & Wade's side arguing that this helps their case, the court has now POSTPONED (yet again) oral arguments until NOVEMBER 18TH, 2019.

Both sides today submitted letters relating to this bill, with Wade's side naturally favoring it.

2:59 AM - Oct 16, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
61 people are talking about this

TSCM
@MJJRepository
· 6h
Wade Robson Appeal Update:

In light of Bill 218 & Wade's side arguing that this helps their case, the court has now POSTPONED (yet again) oral arguments until NOVEMBER 18TH, 2019.

Both sides today submitted letters relating to this bill, with Wade's side naturally favoring it.

TSCM
@MJJRepository
Both sides are to submit briefs arguing their position re: AB 218 by 10/25. Questions court asks:

1 - Does it apply to the pending appeal?

2 - Are Wade's claims timely now, invalidating original statute denial?

3 - What issues beyond timeliness remain to be decided on appeal?

2:59 AM - Oct 16, 2019

From fans on Twitter (with thanks): Oral argument date unchanged but intermediate dates slightly amended:

By request, the court has extended the time for Wade's side to submit their motion in support of Bill 218 and how it impacts their case, by 3 days.

Wade's side will file it by October 28,

MJ's side will file response by November 7.

Oral arguments still scheduled for November 18.

Michael Jackson's Accusers Using New California Child Abuse Sex Law To Fight Singer's Estate

Wade Robson and James Safechuck are hoping to get another shot at a financial windfall from the estate of Michael Jackson and he's citing a newly signed California law meant to support victims of childhood sexual assault.

According to legal documents, obtained by The Blast, letters were filed with the appellate court where they continue to fight the MJ estate, citing Assembly Bill 218 that Gavin Newsom signed into law on October 13, 2019.

In the letter, James and Wade are asking the court for an "opportunity to submit supplemental briefing as to the new law and its effect on this action." Translation: The new law may drastically change the case.

The law takes effect on January 1, 2020 and is designed to extend the time for victims for childhood sexual assault. According to the law, the new period to sue direct perpetrators of such crimes is either the victim's 40th birthday or within five years after the victim discovers the psychological injury from the sexual assault.

Wade Robson is 37 years old. James Safechuck is 41.

https://theblast.com/c/michael-jack...6DRBSJc5cylScIr0iR_GwZwmiLOQWENgM0kJjFuzeeJQs

Michael Jackson's Accusers Using New California Child Abuse Sex Law To Fight Singer's Estate

Wade Robson and James Safechuck are hoping to get another shot at a financial windfall from the estate of Michael Jackson and he's citing a newly signed California law meant to support victims of childhood sexual assault.

According to legal documents, obtained by The Blast, letters were filed with the appellate court where they continue to fight the MJ estate, citing Assembly Bill 218 that Gavin Newsom signed into law on October 13, 2019.

In the letter, James and Wade are asking the court for an "opportunity to submit supplemental briefing as to the new law and its effect on this action." Translation: The new law may drastically change the case.

The law takes effect on January 1, 2020 and is designed to extend the time for victims for childhood sexual assault. According to the law, the new period to sue direct perpetrators of such crimes is either the victim's 40th birthday or within five years after the victim discovers the psychological injury from the sexual assault.

Wade Robson is 37 years old. James Safechuck is 41.

https://theblast.com/c/michael-jack...6DRBSJc5cylScIr0iR_GwZwmiLOQWENgM0kJjFuzeeJQs

:ranting: MOTHERF:censored:ERS!!!:ranting::banghead:I:banghead:HATE:banghead:THEM:banghead:SO:banghead:F:censored:ING:banghead:MUCH!!!:banghead:

:ranting: MOTHERF:censored:ERS!!!:ranting::banghead:I:banghead:HATE:banghead:THEM:banghead:SO:banghead:F:censored:ING:banghead:MUCH!!!:banghead:
LOLOL. PoP, I am laughing at you. Anyway, do not get mad over this. This is a blessing. Now, when these low life lose, there can not be no "they only lost due to the statue of limitation". I have been telling you all things since this trash has came out and everything I said has come to pass to people dissecting this lying doc, the Estate getting that against HBO, and even this with these liars. The Estate needs to bring ALL EVIDENCE on these liars (I say even bring Brandi to testify). Again, these liars were under oath testifying for MJ even in court of law even as teens even when his case was high profile and they were still in the timeline of statue of limitation when they were defending MJ. When everything is laid out, the courts are going to see through these liars-let alone they already lost TWO law suits. Mark my word. Even the media know these guys are liars but they thought doing negative toward MJ was going to get ratings and make $$$. believe me, the media see the evidence even more that is being posted and want it to fade away because it exposed the media including Oprah who you can believe is shame now that it did not work for her.

Last edited:
terrell;4272839 said:
LOLOL. PoP, I am laughing at you. Anyway, do not get mad over this. This is a blessing. Now, when these low life lose, there can not be no "they only lost due to the statue of limitation". I have been telling you all things since this trash has came out and everything I said has come to pass to people dissecting this lying doc, the Estate getting that against HBO, and even this with these liars. The Estate needs to bring ALL EVIDENCE on these liars (I say even bring Brandi to testify). Again, these liars were under oath testifying for MJ even in court of law even as teens even when his case was high profile and they were still in the timeline of statue of limitation when they were defending MJ. When everything is laid out, the courts are going to see through these liars-let alone they already lost TWO law suits. Mark my word. Even the media know these guys are liars but they thought doing negative toward MJ was going to get ratings and make $$$. believe me, the media see the evidence even more that is being posted and want it to fade away because it exposed the media including Oprah who you can believe is shame now that it did not work for her.

I’m just not having a great day. But seeing that link about he just makes my lungs burst off. But that f:censored:ing California law, makes me what it even more now and still the worst justice system in the U.S. and I spit at that bull$#|^ bill. And please don’t try to rile me up, my anger is not a laughing matter.

PoP;4272841 said:
I’m just not having a great day. But seeing that link about he just makes my lungs burst off. But that f:censored:ing California law, makes me what it even more now and still the worst justice system in the U.S. and I spit at that bull$#|^ bill. And please don’t try to rile me up, my anger is not a laughing matter.
It is going to ok. Do not let it get your anger up.(y)

Back