Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

I made it work, to help you. I edited your post and inserted the image properly, because I didn't want you to be disheartened and frustrated. :)

haha thank you, it did have me frustrated but I think I've managed to sort the pics and videos thanks to other peoples help, so very grateful

search

I love MJ in Smooth Criminal, I hope I'm right in saying I've managed with the pics :laughing:

ok videos I've managed, pics still need work :laughing:, ill get there eventually, I will not be beaten

Michael-Jackson-michael-jackson-32234516-1024-768.jpg

yay I did it, thank goodness :girlhappy:

Smooth Criminal is one my favorite MJ videos. it give an old school vibe from the the 30's. i'm big fan of old school stuff in general. i think michael was too. smooth criminal is one of Michael favorite short films. it was actually suppose to an western but he change his mind and change it a nightclub in the 30's. if you listen to smooth criminal closely and think of an western, it's actually does reminds you of one. he knew it was gonna be an big hit. he was right.

I'm also a big fan of "gangster" Michael and his suits. he looks sharp in them. it would of been nice to see more of this character. i always said one day i would make a story of "gangster" michael. XD

I'm also a big fan of "gangster" Michael and his suits. he looks sharp in them. it would of been nice to see more of this character. i always said one day i would make a story of "gangster" michael. XD

He is so handsome in smooth criminal, it must be the suit :love:

haha thank you, it did have me frustrated but I think I've managed to sort the pics and videos thanks to other peoples help, so very grateful

OTHER people's help?? Waaaahhhh! I am crushed. ;)

OTHER people's help?? Waaaahhhh! I am crushed. ;)

Haha I'm sorry, I send all my thanks to u because u keep sorting my none existent pics that won't post. I will get it eventually I hope but for now a million thanks all for u

search

I love MJ in Smooth Criminal, I hope I'm right in saying I've managed with the pics :laughing:

ok videos I've managed, pics still need work :laughing:, ill get there eventually, I will not be beaten

Michael-Jackson-michael-jackson-32234516-1024-768.jpg

yay I did it, thank goodness :girlhappy:

Did u edit this one for me as well, if u didn't I've no idea why this one worked and the others didn't

Did u edit this one for me as well, if u didn't I've no idea why this one worked and the others didn't

No.....that one posted fine, so I'm not sure why the other one didn't work. I'm glad you're getting it, though. :)

DifferentKindOfLady;4272895 said:
Young-MJ-michael-jackson-11261462-500-500.jpg

~Edited to post the image, which wasn't showing up.~

It looks as though you're having trouble posting pics??

I´m new here so I didn´t know how to post correctly. Sorry but he is beautiful by the way.

ERGH. I'm not happy with Elton John at the moment after his insensitive assessment of Michael quoted from his most recent memoirs. :(

I was going to say exactly the same thing, but I had a closer look at the pic and I thought, erm who's the mad one here, Elton looks like he's on a different planet

DifferentKindOfLady;4273004 said:
I´m new here so I didn´t know how to post correctly. Sorry but he is beautiful by the way.

join the club, I still haven't mastered that yet :scream:

Last edited:
I just don't get it, sometimes it works and sometimes it wont. I just tried to put the same pic in that I just posted and now it wont work. what's that about :scream:

Back