Your favorite MJ videos

Re: Whats your favorite MJ video of the day

I was going through the Vision dvd set yesterday, (and came to the conclusion I need a bigger tv) but I wanted to see Speed Demon first.
I know there's very little Michael in it in comparison to his other videos but for me it's just happy childhood memories, watching Moonwalker with my sister. I LOVED this video.

And the end with the dance off between him and Spike is just cool & funny.
+the man had the loveliest smile.

I was going through the Vision dvd set yesterday, (and came to the conclusion I need a bigger tv) but I wanted to see Speed Demon first.
I know there's very little Michael in it in comparison to his other videos but for me it's just happy childhood memories, watching Moonwalker with my sister. I LOVED this video.

And the end with the dance off between him and Spike is just cool & funny.

I LOVE Speed Demon! It doesn't seem to be a fan favourite, but I have always admired it. The claymation idea was cutting edge at the time the video was made. It's just so tongue-in-cheek and humorous....much like the video for Leave Me Alone (in parts).

I like Remember the time.

i was going through the vision dvd set yesterday, (and came to the conclusion i need a bigger tv) but i wanted to see speed demon first.
I know there's very little michael in it in comparison to his other videos but for me it's just happy childhood memories, watching moonwalker with my sister. I loved this video.

And the end with the dance off between him and spike is just cool & funny.

that smile!!!

My video for TODAY.

I realise this video is posthumous, but I truly love it, because of the amazing masks and the general creativity behind the entire project.

I have been revisiting this song, in recent weeks....my LORD....Michael's vocals are so, so good.

The FAN collaboration is great as well.

My video for TODAY.

I realise this video is posthumous, but I truly love it, because of the amazing masks and the general creativity behind the entire project.

I have been revisiting this song, in recent weeks....my LORD....Michael's vocals are so, so good.

The FAN collaboration is great as well.

I LOVE that song!

“The Flintstone Kids learn the value of saying no to drugs as they set out to win tickets to the upcoming Michael Jackstone concert.”

<iframe src="https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x3wx827" allowfullscreen="" allow="autoplay" width="480" height="270" frameborder="0"></iframe>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flintstone_Kids%27_%22Just_Say_No%22_Special

DYJlejlVoAA71Dn.jpg

I had no idea this existed. :laughing:

During a couple of lovely & magical weeks in the autumn of 2009, from October 28th - November 12th the world got a most exclusive glimpse into Michael's creative process and well beyond it.

Cities were filled with banners advertising the movie and subway stations had huge posters like this next one

4626583590_a60825e7be_z.jpg

It truly was a magical time. So much so, that in my corner of the universe, even the weather decided to join in the celebrations of it all :heart:

During a couple of lovely & magical weeks in the autumn of 2009, from October 28th - November 12th the world got a most exclusive glimpse into Michael's creative process and well beyond it.

Cities were filled with banners advertising the movie and subway stations had huge posters like this next one

It truly was a magical time. So much so, that in my corner of the universe, even the weather decided to join in the celebrations of it all :heart:

I remember buying the tickets one month earlier and in the premiere day I went to see the movie with a friend of mine. To me it felt like a concert because everybody in the cinema was singing, everybody was laughing and in the end we we're all crying. I even failed an exam because I was so excited to watch the movie.

Swg remix of earth song

Orianthi talks about meeting Michael and her audition for the band. Then she gives us an awesome rendition of Give In To Me on acoustic guitar.

Not necessarily, a Michael Jackson video so-to-speak since he wasn't in it. But this has got to be one of my favorite videos, if not my favorite because of what I feel it was intended to be and the fact that I believe he referenced this video in his Pepsi Dreams commercial with the overall "sci-fi fantasy/fun-house temptress" theme and then revisiting the dancing/moonwalking skeleton in Ghosts.

You go on this video's comment section [generally filled with casual fans] and it's the constant debacle/discussion as far as why he wasn't there. From everything I've read, it seems to me that the problem with that video is the same problem with the Victory album. They fast tracked this video the same way they fast-tracked the album. There was little to no pre-production time and during the three days off they had after the two MSG performances. So that means, no dance rehearsals, no time for re-shoots if need be and no fine tuning. They expected a serial perfectionist, to shoot a rushed video during the absolute height of his career? Yeah, I don't think it would've worked out. That, coupled with the fact that Jermaine wasn't cleared or contracted to participate in any commercial promotional material for that album. I don't think they even planned for him to show up because they only commissioned one mannequin to be made for Michael. So it makes sense that for the most part this video wasn't really acknowledged since Michael wasn't there. I believe that this was like a prototype for Captain Eo because it's real similar. Even Anjelica Houston sentences Captain Eo to "100 years of Torture in her deepest dungeon." and then sicks "whip warriors" on him. I don't think all those nuances and similarities were just a coincidence at all. Since it's written that Michael "sketched out his ideas" for the video, and at that same time performing the action sequence on stage with a one-eyed giant Mechanical spider; the final scene in Torture uses spiders as well.

I do believe that Michael made a mistake by NOT doing this video because, he has never shot any commercial music video featuring any of his signature garb (Sequined socks, Glove, his sunglasses, or his sequined military attire). The fact this video in comparisons to most others, was ahead of it's time in terms of visual affects. I think the reason why this video is so abstract to most is because all of what was originally storyboarded wasn't used because Michael and Jermaine were not there. I think if it wasn't fast tracked, and there were months allotted for pre, production and post this video would've went down in music video history along with Billie Jean, Beat It and Thriller. Also effectively capturing what I knew The Jacksons to be at that particular time.

I love watching videos of rehearsals...

I love watching This Is It but it also makes me sad

American Music Awards 1989. Eddie Murphy is hilarious. :laughing:

November 29th 2019 marks the fourth Global #ClimateStrike of the #FridaysForFuture movement. Let&#8217;s post MJ&#8217;s Earth Song to our social media channels in support of the movement today. Tag accordingly. :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XAi3VTSdTxU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Today, December 1st, is World AIDS Day. On World AIDS Day 1993, MJ released Gone to Soon, dedicated to Ryan White.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Michael calling out a dude for not letting people dance &#128514;&#128514; <a href="https://t.co/bc48ZVgsgY">pic.twitter.com/bc48ZVgsgY</a></p>&mdash; ellen (@agenttbarton) <a href="https://twitter.com/agenttbarton/status/1202623467063037952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 5, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:lmao: Which show is this? I need to see that in better quality. :laughing:

ScreenOrigami;4275939 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Michael calling out a dude for not letting people dance &#128514;&#128514; <a href="https://t.co/bc48ZVgsgY">pic.twitter.com/bc48ZVgsgY</a></p>&mdash; ellen (@agenttbarton) <a href="https://twitter.com/agenttbarton/status/1202623467063037952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 5, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:lmao: Which show is this? I need to see that in better quality. :laughing:

That‘s from the Victory Tour in New York.

It’s either August 4th or 5th 1984.

Love IS the message

The quality of the images is quite shabbily, but in terms of preciousness it's off the scale.

The comments are also glorious :rofl:

Michael was a MACHINE! Look at those long limbs effortlessly turning out those smooth ass moves... Gawd dayum, he was oozing! Working that svelte body like a doggone Chippendale stripper...

^^^This was written 8 years ago, but it still very much stands :yes:

To say that he had me at first sight doesn't make it justice. I was mesmerized by the very first second; so much so, that I had to rewind it repeatedly :innocent: Hadn't actually seen this commercial before, only the one where he goes like this

King Of Pop Michael Jackson GIF from Kingofpop GIFs

As others have also noticed, in between these commercials (and the slightly better attempt in Moonwalker), the man could NOT wink. There he is - the man with the most beautiful eyes in the world, incapable of a proper wink :doh: But I suppose that makes him even more adorable :love: especially without a t-shirt on :rolleyes: :D *and then winks thinking that she could become a winking trainer and get Michael as her first and only student*

Re: Love IS the message

The quality of the images is quite shabbily, but in terms of preciousness it's off the scale.

The comments are also glorious :rofl:

Michael was a MACHINE! Look at those long limbs effortlessly turning out those smooth ass moves... Gawd dayum, he was oozing! Working that svelte body like a doggone Chippendale stripper...

^^^This was written 8 years ago, but it still very much stands :yes:

To say that he had me at first sight doesn't make it justice. I was mesmerized by the very first second; so much so, that I had to rewind it repeatedly :innocent: Hadn't actually seen this commercial before, only the one where he goes like this

King Of Pop Michael Jackson GIF from Kingofpop GIFs

As others have also noticed, in between these commercials (and the slightly better attempt in Moonwalker), the man could NOT wink. There he is - the man with the most beautiful eyes in the world, incapable of a proper wink :doh: But I suppose that makes him even more adorable :love: especially without a t-shirt on :rolleyes: :D *and then winks thinking that she could become a winking trainer and get Michael as her first and only student*

He is SO CUTE! But later he learned how to wink (Smooth Criminal) :D

Re: Love IS the message

the man could NOT wink. There he is - the man with the most beautiful eyes in the world, incapable of a proper wink :doh:
Haha, this! It's actually uplifting to collect things even this exceptional human being can't do really... well. :angel: His whistling isn't the best either. :tongue:

the slightly better attempt in Moonwalker
:hysterical:

He is SO CUTE! But later he learned how to wink (Smooth Criminal) :D
I guess he just managed to do it accidentally. :laughing:

Last edited:
Back