How Are You Feeling Today?

So sorry for MJ and the way he was treated, but happy in the knowledge that he was loved by so many fans :love:

A little miserable, snow came today and my nose is stuffed up. I hate October snow, too early.

I'm feeling relaxed and happy. Hello beautiful people on MJJC!!

It's nice to see some new members making friends with each other.

Mikky Dee;4273526 said:
I'm feeling relaxed and happy. Hello beautiful people on MJJC!!

It's nice to see some new members making friends with each other.
Hello to you also, it’s lovely to see new people joining us, warms my heart to know how much Michael was loved :heart:

been thinking hard about how the last movie of the decade (in the US) is another Will Smith movie.

Will Smith will end the 2010s, what a time to be alive.

things like this keep me up at night, that's how i'm feeling

been thinking hard about how the last movie of the decade (in the US) is another Will Smith movie.

Will Smith will end the 2010s, what a time to be alive.

things like this keep me up at night, that's how i'm feeling

What movie is that? Time flies!

You know that feeling where you are half anxious about your life, but trying to relax, but knowing you can't relax...like there's a sickening feeling in your chest that won't go away? Yeah.

DifferentKindOfLady;4273728 said:
Today i´m feeling meh. Could´ve been worse. Also I was wondering where is the Manhood thread? Anyone knows?

It’s stickied in the pictures forum. I’ve never looked at it, because I honestly don’t know what to expect there. :blush: Is it safe to read for someone with no romantic interest in the man? :laughing:

ScreenOrigami;4273767 said:
It’s stickied in the pictures forum. I’ve never looked at it, because I honestly don’t know what to expect there. :blush: Is it safe to read for someone with no romantic interest in the man? :laughing:

Oh I´ll go check then :D
I found that thread when I wasnt even in the community and I read some stuff, especially about the gold pants :D There´s some dirty talk :D It´s safe because some things made me laugh so much! I only imagined Michael´s face reading that :D

DifferentKindOfLady;4273780 said:
It´s safe because some things made me laugh so much! I only imagined Michael´s face reading that :D

He was always so easily embarrassed, haha. :blush:

A little bleh at first but now I'm filled with rage thanx to f:censored:ing HBO.

Back