Rare Pictures Thread

mj9yuHZtG1KVmyyv9

I hope that wok, still trying to master the pics :laughing:

WooBWumikjYMETPu6

Still not working, must be the site i used

so ive found the image I want on the internet, ive copied the URL put it in the little image box at the top and still nothing, what am I missing, this really is starting to do my head in :angry

The image url's to use must have a file ending (mostly ".jpg" or ".gif"). Then it's a direct link to an image file that is hosted online somewhere. Unless the hosting website blocks it, these url's can be used to embedd the image here with the tags.

The links you used are just url's to a google page that displays the image.

To get the .jpg-ending url's, just right-click on the image and click "show grafic" or "display image" or so (not sure what it's called on english computers). The image then shows solo in your browser. Copy the url of that and use it here.

Btw, that image is fake (Michaels head copy-pasted onto another suit-wearing body. Infamously recently displayed at Raymone Brains crazy press conference. :D

218001_127372020672572_100001993242081_189043_3487997_n.jpg

Moderator: fixed it for you

Hi, I have fixed your post so that your image shows up (even though it's not ALL Michael....lol).

Here is a really easy way to add pics, without even using an image hosting site, or the insert image icon:

Hover your mouse over the image you want to bring over to the forum. Right-click and scroll down to "copy image address". Select that.

Then click into your reply box on the forum and right-click-paste, so that the URL shows up. It will have .jpg at the end of it.

Then just manually type in your image tags - you need
at the end. I find it works every time and often works when other methods don't.

:)

Mikky Dee;4271603 said:
Hi, I have fixed your post so that your image shows up (even though it's not ALL Michael....lol).

Here is a really easy way to add pics, without even using an image hosting site, or the insert image icon:

Hover your mouse over the image you want to bring over to the forum. Right-click and scroll down to "copy image address". Select that.

Then click into your reply box on the forum and right-click-paste, so that the URL shows up. It will have .jpg at the end of it.

Then just manually type in your image tags - you need
at the end. I find it works every time and often works when other methods don't.

:)
You have saved me again lol, I will try that when I get chance, thank you for posting the pic for me, I think MJ looks so handsome in this image, I’m using it as my wallpaper on my phone

Vincent Price, the voice in Thriller (song).
Btw. you can edit your posts and add anything you want so there's no need to post multiple posts in a row.

Here's the full image with Bruce Swedien:

764730.jpeg
It's footage of him & Quincy from that same day. I guess Quincy took this photo

I don't know about YOU, but I have NEVER seen these before! Wow... (okay, except maybe the Captain EO one)

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Oh, looks like you’re right. :eek: Only saw the small version on Twitter.

Deleted my post. Remove the picture from your replies, if you like.

Back