How Are You Feeling Today?

Still angry, but unrelated, the Canadian media’s attacking Don Cherry over the poppy rant. For god’s sake LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

I am feeling better than how I have felt yesterday. Yesterday I had felt a little sick with a headache. Except for the fact that I am still extremely upset. Over the one you tube video I accidentally saw yesterday. The first part was about Michael. And what was mention about him. It automatically put me back to how I was 10 years ago. Back when I first heard the horrible news about him. On that horrible June date of that horrible year.:( :boohoo
So all I want to do today is just stay in my room and in bed. And just play my favorite computer and video games. Watch some of my favorite Ancient Aliens episodes. And just listen to my favorite creepy pasta stories. Anything to hopefully help make me feel better. But I have long since excepted that I am never going to get over my depression. And that my days as an MJ fan are truly over for me.:boohoo

I am feeling better than how I have felt yesterday. Yesterday I had felt a little sick with a headache. Except for the fact that I am still extremely upset. Over the one you tube video I accidentally saw yesterday. The first part was about Michael. And what was mention about him. It automatically put me back to how I was 10 years ago. Back when I first heard the horrible news about him. On that horrible June date of that horrible year.:( :boohoo
So all I want to do today is just stay in my room and in bed. And just play my favorite computer and video games. Watch some of my favorite Ancient Aliens episodes. And just listen to my favorite creepy pasta stories. Anything to hopefully help make me feel better. But I have long since excepted that I am never going to get over my depression. And that my days as an MJ fan are truly over for me.:boohoo

You'll be alright. :)

Motivated. I’m gonna make small signs of “I Support Don Cherry” and “BoycottSportsnet/BoycottRogers/SportsnetKilledCoachsCorner” placed on me.

Not happy with the AMA's recently that Taylor Swift passed Michael's record. It's like AMA purposely allowed Swift to pass the record as a stab in the back to Michael.

Happy right now. Convinced a stranger on Twitter to give “Lies of LN” a chance, and this is what the person wrote after watching it:

“Hearing both sides and taking things into consideration. Things doesn't add up and the director is very weird. I was at fault for jumping to conclusions.”

Let’s stay positive & keep spreading the love. :)

ScreenOrigami;4275234 said:
Happy right now. Convinced a stranger on Twitter to give “Lies of LN” a chance, and this is what the person wrote after watching it:

“Hearing both sides and taking things into consideration. Things doesn't add up and the director is very weird. I was at fault for jumping to conclusions.”

That's great to hear! Kudos to you, and to that person as well for willing to listen with an open mind (that's all we ask) and being ready to change his/her belief. Thank you. :)

Lies of LN is a clever choice for a start as it's short (someone new to the topic won't read hundreds of pages of documents or watch hours of videos) but still convincing enough.

feeling a bit under the weather last few day, too much stress at uni I think. I've stayed away from anything MJ for the last week as it upsets me to think about him. I've watched one of his interviews this morning because I miss him and it was nice to see him. I also haven't had the time to come on this site for a while so I'm taking a bit of me time this morning to enjoy Michael for a bit

That's great to hear! Kudos to you, and to that person as well for willing to listen with an open mind (that's all we ask) and being ready to change his/her belief. Thank you. :)

We even found we have a few things in common and are following each other now on Twitter. I would never have expected such a wonderful outcome. Makes me really happy! :)

feeling a bit under the weather last few day, too much stress at uni I think. I've stayed away from anything MJ for the last week as it upsets me to think about him. I've watched one of his interviews this morning because I miss him and it was nice to see him. I also haven't had the time to come on this site for a while so I'm taking a bit of me time this morning to enjoy Michael for a bit

Hope you get better soon. Hugs. :)

Not happy with the AMA's recently that Taylor Swift passed Michael's record. It's like AMA purposely allowed Swift to pass the record as a stab in the back to Michael.

Yes I saw this article as well, tbh I couldn't care less about it, she will never be anywhere near as loved or as fantastic as MJ and I wouldn't be surprised if it was rigged to end up that way

ScreenOrigami;4275234 said:

Congrats for fighting for what's right! And thank God that person changed her mind.

Back