Paris Jackson Pictures/Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Paris Jackson Discussion/Picture Thread Part II

After the unexpected centiped incidente we have a person fallig of a chair in this video but anyway I think Paris is really talented. Their music is actually really good. https://www.instagram.com/p/B5NaV8nDuFY/

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">to those of you that caught my live the other night and heard the song i just wrote..<br>what should i name it ? :)</p>&mdash; PK (@ParisJackson) <a href="https://twitter.com/ParisJackson/status/1198965259395989505?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 25, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

77081706_491308051732950_8118951101983209071_n.jpg

Paris for AGL shoes Spring Summer 2020 Collection

78784127_230625244593640_6428866364376950474_n.jpg

Soundflowers/Good Times at Davey Wayne's

wish they came in my size

Paris Jackson for AGL Shoes

vpncnm.jpg

1yj32n.jpg

nqdvkf.jpg

She is gorgeous but I wish she hadn't ruined her body with tattoos.

Nite Line;4275874 said:
Ruined is an exaggeration but I think this is enough and hope she dosn&#8217;t make any more tatoos now. She also recently has a problem with a piercing which got infected or something so she had it removed. I&#8217;m starting to become a fan of her music. I feel like I underestimated her. She is really musical and talented. I have bought albums from some other Jacksons just because they are Jacksons but if the Soundflowers does release an album I would by it just because I like it. There are some genuinely good songs.

I don't like tattoos in general, but I don't think she's "ruined her body" with them. She looks amazing.

Mikky Dee;4275963 said:
I don't like tattoos in general, but I don't think she's "ruined her body" with them. She looks amazing.

It’s also a very disrespectful thing to say in the first place. What a person does with their own body is no one else’s business. :stop:

And yes, she looks amazing. :punk:

ScreenOrigami;4275965 said:
It&#8217;s also a very disrespectful thing to say in the first place. What a person does with their own body is no one else&#8217;s business. :stop:

I agree and also I think the tattoos look good on her. I like especially the ones she made in honor of her father. :)

ScreenOrigami;4275965 said:
It&#8217;s also a very disrespectful thing to say in the first place. What a person does with their own body is no one else&#8217;s business. :stop:

I said she looks gorgeous so calm down your sensitive butt.

I said she looks gorgeous so calm down your sensitive butt.

"Sensitive butt" was not cool. We can disagree but please do it with class. After all, we are all here for one person: MJ. So let's be polite to each other.

DifferentKindOfLady;4276024 said:
"Sensitive butt" was not cool. We can disagree but please do it with class. After all, we are all here for one person: MJ. So let's be polite to each other.

Come to think of it, a “sensitive butt” is actually not such a bad thing to have. :laughing:
I mean, literally speaking. :D

DifferentKindOfLady;4276024 said:

Agreed. I don't think yours was a "sensitive" response, just an alternative opinion, much like my own. :)

ScreenOrigami;4276026 said:
Come to think of it, a &#8220;sensitive butt&#8221; is actually not such a bad thing to have. :laughing:
I mean, literally speaking. :D

Bahahahaha! For sure. I don't know about sensitive, but I'd like it if my butt was SMALLER. ;)

You guys are cracking me up with your butt-talk. Lmao!!!

Hi, I heard we're talking about butts so I'm interested now.

*lurks quietly over the What's new! section of the website

sees the next line.....................

Hi, I heard we're talking about butts so I'm interested now.

:lmao: :rofl: :laughing:

and moves the derriere towards the 'door' because she can't put any other words together because of the laughter*

*lurks quietly over the What's new! section of the website

sees the next line.....................

:lmao: :rofl: :laughing:

and moves the derriere towards the 'door' because she can't put any other words together because of the laughter*

Oh... I didn't get to see any butts! :laughing:

*cracks the door slightly to make sure the butt-obsessed one isn't around :fear: notices it's safe to walk in on her tippy-toes, while breathin' a sigh of relief.............only to read his stuff yet again :doh:

Oh... I didn't get to see any butts! :laughing:

Bbbbbbut, bbbbut you got to see some arses, right?

hpbbDWT.jpg

And when you said u hadn't seen any butts (which I beg to question btw - aren't you like 120 or something?) surely you didn't mean mine, did ya? Now listen here mister, I don't what kind of donkeys you've met before, but I don't go around showin' my assets to any stranger. I've met you online like 5 days ago or somethin' :rolleyes:

Plus, my plebe derriere is only in the service of king Michael, to whom I've been trying to provide some bootey-shake lessons for over a decade now, every since I saw this lil' attempt from him

U0J2a.gif

I know he could move and groove and stuff and I completely agree with the message of it all, but his execution isn't exactly a 10/10. He really needed my services in order to improve his level :innocent: And just y'all know - If you don't love me is the absolute bestest tune possible for practicing that. I can testify to it :D

*Sneaks out the door yet again, all covered up from head to toe, cause in today's world of electrical eyes and ears everywhere one can never be too cautious*

*cracks the door slightly to make sure the butt-obsessed one isn't around :fear: notices it's safe to walk in on her tippy-toes, while breathin' a sigh of relief.............only to read his stuff yet again :doh:

hpbbDWT.jpg

And when you said u hadn't seen any butts (which I beg to question btw - aren't you like 120 or something?) surely you didn't mean mine, did ya? Now listen here mister, I don't what kind of donkeys you've met before, but I don't go around showin' my assets to any stranger. I've met you online like 5 days ago or somethin' :rolleyes:

Plus, my plebe derriere is only in the service of king Michael, to whom I've been trying to provide some bootey-shake lessons for over a decade now, every since I saw this lil' attempt from him

U0J2a.gif

I know he could move and groove and stuff and I completely agree with the message of it all, but his execution isn't exactly a 10/10. He really needed my services in order to improve his level :innocent: And just y'all know - If you don't love me is the absolute bestest tune possible for practicing that. I can testify to it :D

*Sneaks out the door yet again, all covered up from head to toe, cause in today's world of electrical eyes and ears everywhere one can never be too cautious*

I love your posts. You crack me up! I'm not 120, you're quite a way off!

hpbbDWT.jpg

U0J2a.gif

Oh my God I love that GIF!!!

Now.......back to PARIS JACKSON PICTURES please. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back