Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

ScreenOrigami;4275716 said:
EKnMa9mU8AEb1Uc.jpg

Yes, that’s Robert De Niro. :)

Nice pic! I love Robert de Niro too. And the way Michael's look at him, its the way I look at Michael :)

You probably won't believe this, but I actually saw a tiny version of the pic earlier this morning on Pinterest. I got curious about it because I hadn't seen it before. Thanks so much for providing the big version. He's got such a dorky look on his face in this one :D Adorable, simply adorable :heart:

You probably won't believe this, but I actually saw a tiny version of the pic earlier this morning on Pinterest. I got curious about it because I hadn't seen it before. Thanks so much for providing the big version. He's got such a dorky look on his face in this one :D Adorable, simply adorable :heart:

He's so lovely :)

He's so lovely :)

He sure is, he sure is :wub:

Now that just ain't fair. What are you doing here, SO, are you trying to make us melt in the middle of winter? :innocent: Oh wait, that's Michael's doing.

And on this yummy note of loveliness, I better log off for now *sigh*

Just so you all know, it's a Godzilla-kinda sigh with nothin' sweet or seducing about it either. Mike definitely didn't write that one about me :D He just performed it decades later thinking of me and being scared out of his wits because of my freighting growl and sneaky ways. Only kidding, only kidding.

Back