Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

a46273111b391b84b78af8b44be774cd.jpg

Re: Post Your Favourite MJ Pictures of the Day

27abb6c2953717526b4cf8c6a3c0296a.jpg

70684900-473252393230002-5221726122131062784-n.jpg

My turn now --------> :D:pth::heart::innocent::doh::wub::boohoo:censored::popcorn:

MJ-BAD-ERA-the-bad-era-13071307-365-277.jpg

I don't know but i'm in an BAD mood lately. it's one of my favorite eras. and love this short film. he just so cute with his short jheri curls slick back with a part on the side wearing that hoodie and winter coat. can you believe he's 28 here? he doesn't! he like a young teenager. he was most definitely right for the role. after all he wrote half of it himself.

Michael had some big hands. lol! his gloves was always so small on his hands. he had to get his gloves made. he had some big feet and hands. lol! but what made him special. ^_^

I have some weird stuff about my body too. for example i have a big face. i have big feet and small hands. one ear loped smaller then my other one. lol! I find it kind of cool though.

Michael had some big hands.

NC, you've just opened up a most dangerous subject - Michael's hypnotizing hands. I'll be the first to admit that I have an absolute fetish for them, but I'd rather not say too much about that right now.

I'll just :shutup: and show you all my favorite picture of the day

carta.jpg
:heart:

NC, you've just opened up a most dangerous subject - Michael's hypnotizing hands. I'll be the first to admit that I have an absolute fetish for them, but I'd rather not say too much about that right now.

I'll just :shutup: and show you all my favorite picture of the day

carta.jpg
:heart:

I get you! And the big fingers? Lol!

NatureCriminal7896;4278000 said:
I hope so. Michael deserves all the justice he needs.

3e1351cb2e1672264cbfb544ca8df61f.jpg

I truly don’t mean to bring anyone down, far from me having that intention and I hate to post such a long thing in a picture thread, but I would much rather keep the expectations in check. I’ve also seen Taj tweet this kind of message and I would hate it if people considered 2020 as the year when all gets cleared out and the world truly has to apologize to Michael and it doesn't happen.

I know we are all sick and tired of these dreadful accusations, especially those of us who have been around since 1993. We can certainly argue trial-fatigue and we couldn’t be blamed for it either. But I think we must also be realists and not sell ourselves illusions.

I’m really happy to see all the new documentaries coming up in favor of Michael. I’m convinced Taj’s will be completely brilliant. However, I see Michael’s vindication as a process, with many levels, layers and steps and I am afraid some of those steps are still in wings. It's not a single battle, but rather a war being fought on many fronts, some more visible than others. Michael's enemies have been trying to destroy him for decades, therefore the solution cannot come over night or.....over a single year.

Documentaries, however well made and sustained by facts and proofs, will not be enough. I am afraid it will also take continuing court battles – everything from the re-trails related to those two horrid actors to the fight with HBO. And these things take years, people; at times, many years. That is why I don’t think it’s fair for anyone to expect these issues to spoof away by year's end. Therefore, I believe it would be far more reasonable to hope that this new decade will be the one during which most of the world WILL comprehend the enormity of the injustice done to Michael since 1993. And one day it will be so, I'm convinced of that. I just don't want to put any deadlines on it, because that's always dangerous.

Some would say that Jordan’s Chandler testimony about Michael’s innocence would seal the deal, but I am afraid some people are so foolishly stubborn in their ways that not even that would help convince them. After all, those 14 not guilty counts on June 13[SUP]th[/SUP] 2005 still didn’t convince some. Not only that, but going by his track record until now, we cannot have any guarantee that Jordan Chandler will ever develop the courage needed to make such an earth-shattering statement. Of course, it would be wonderful, but we can’t pin our hopes on it.

My best advice would be to lower the expectations, get ready for a still long fight, keep on supporting Michael by playing and enjoying his music, showin’ love on social media and thankfulness for all those who report the truth or create supportive material and just pray that Michael’s legal team defends him most successfully in court.

acc10fd9769066409eab62d9ab0dd745.jpg

one of my favorite short films. I love that mouth wipe. one of my favorite moves from him. he does it so good and he looks so good in this scene too as well the beginning on the film. but he looks like wee baby in the beginning though. which is still cute.

Back