What are you doing this very second?

Watching "Cream Heroes" on YouTube. 6 Famous Korean cats.

Just relaxing in my bed listening to you tube creepy pasta stories. As I spend another sleepless night up. It is 2 am here. As I get started on converting some of my most favorite wall and floor sets from Sims 2. And turn them in to Sims 4 files. So I can use them in my Sims 4 game. I never once thought about doing that until 2 days ago.

Crying and eating dinner. sometimes i hate the fact i don't understand somethings and people don't help me like i need to. I really need find better support. which i have. it's just world don't get it sometimes.

Eating chocolate. Checking on Instagram and being on here catching up with old friends.

In Tim Hortons. Their Wifi’s working again Woo Hoo!

Watching "Video & Arcade Top 10" on YouTube while my brain is about to shut down (about to sleep).

I miss playing sims :cry: i cant play till i get my nw laptop

Iam listening janet jackson cd

I am sorry to hear that you can't play your Sims game right now. But hopefully you will be back to playing the Sims games before you know it. I know what it is like to not being able to play it. Back in December I had torture myself for a few weeks not being able to play it. It wasn't because of my laptop. It was because I was making a shipping container set for my Sims 4 game. And I was determine that I wasn't going to go back to playing Sims 4 until I get this set done for my game. I just didn't realized it was going to take me that long to make it. I made matching walls, floors, and 3 sets of matching foundation. Of course it didn't turn out as well as I would like. But since I am going to be the only using the sets. It really doesn't matter.

Right now relaxing in my bed going to work on a new house in my Sims 4 game. As I listen to some of the newer creepypasta stories on you tube.

Eating peanuts
About to check Instagram and send a few emails....
But first gonna visit the LITD thread :kissed:

Last edited:
Just laying in my bed going back to play my Sims 4 game. And listen to some creepypasta stories. Just wishing I get over my sickness that I have. As I wish even more that I had Michael to watch and listen to. Just to help make me feel better. Like he used to back when we still had him. I really hate having to rely on cold medicine now. I still have Shahrukh Khan but it just isn't the same. Not even closed.:(

just watched a child hood hero on his live video. Still ...Can't get over the internet and how connected we really all are ...:coockoo:

Back