What did you last eat?

The following:

Small piece of red velvet cake with white cream cheese frosting

A chocolate cover pretzel

Some of my chocolate nonpareils

and some Neopolitan and mint chocolate chip ice cream

Woe...you go girl, lol. i had cheese bagel with melted butter and ginger ale.

Woe...you go girl, lol. i had cheese bagel with melted butter and ginger ale.

Well I figure I deserved it. Since yesterday was what would have been my birthday. If I was still celebrating it. It was my mother's idea to get them. When I personally didn't want them. Ever since what happen to Michael. I had totally stop celebrating my birthday. Thanks to that nameless ahole for doing what he did to Michael. He forever ruin anymore birthdays for me.:( :boohoo Back when we still had Michael I used to always celebrate my birthday by spending the entire day watching and listening to him. It was something I used to look so forward of doing on my birthday. But now thanks to my depression I totally hate it when my birthday comes now. Especially since I can no longer do that. Since watching and listening to him only brings on anxiety and panic attacks for me now. Now on my birthday all I do is watch my Indian revenge movies. And just wish that ahole dead for totally destroying my once h word life.:(

The last thing I ate was another piece of my red velvet cake. Along with a little bit of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Well I figure I deserved it. Since yesterday was what would have been my birthday. If I was still celebrating it. It was my mother's idea to get them. When I personally didn't want them. Ever since what happen to Michael. I had totally stop celebrating my birthday. Thanks to that nameless ahole for doing what he did to Michael. He forever ruin anymore birthdays for me.:( :boohoo Back when we still had Michael I used to always celebrate my birthday by spending the entire day watching and listening to him. It was something I used to look so forward of doing on my birthday. But now thanks to my depression I totally hate it when my birthday comes now. Especially since I can no longer do that. Since watching and listening to him only brings on anxiety and panic attacks for me now. Now on my birthday all I do is watch my Indian revenge movies. And just wish that ahole dead for totally destroying my once h word life.:(

The last thing I ate was another piece of my red velvet cake. Along with a little bit of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Happy Belated Birthday. I hope things get better for you.

Happy Belated Birthday. I hope things get better for you.

Nope they never will. Well at least as long as that nameless ahole continues to live. Every single year on birthday I wish for the same thing. And that is to see or hear about that aholes death. And I still have yet to see that happen. Since thanks to that nameless he has cause me to suffer from depression, insomnia, panic and anxiety attacks, and horrific nightmares from what he did. I just had another one this morning. And I had 2 of them last month. I realized those horrible nightmares are never going to go away for me. I think I just might have ptsd. Because I do have all the symptoms for it. And I am sorry I didn't respond sooner. Since I just now notice your message. And I really don't like being on this site for very long. All thanks to my depression.:(

Last thing I ate was some of last night's Chinese food. Which was coconut chicken, vegetable lo mein, and shrimp fried rice.

Nope they never will. Well at least as long as that nameless ahole continues to live. Every single year on birthday I wish for the same thing. And that is to see or hear about that aholes death. And I still have yet to see that happen. Since thanks to that nameless he has cause me to suffer from depression, insomnia, panic and anxiety attacks, and horrific nightmares from what he did. I just had another one this morning. And I had 2 of them last month. I realized those horrible nightmares are never going to go away for me. I think I just might have ptsd. Because I do have all the symptoms for it. And I am sorry I didn't respond sooner. Since I just now notice your message. And I really don't like being on this site for very long. All thanks to my depression.:(

It's okay. and don't loose hope.

Chicken Soup. i been sick about a week now but i'm eating now. but lightly. i can't wait until i get better. i need to go to the doctor.

Chicken Soup. i been sick about a week now but i'm eating now. but lightly. i can't wait until i get better. i need to go to the doctor.

I hope you are feeling better

I ate properly 3 days ago, Just some peanuts, chicken wings and pecan ice cream

Back