Wembley DVD Critique /Quality and other prefered concerts over Wembley go here

If they released a Bad Tour show in HD.....that would be the greatest release ever (to me).
As far as we know, they shot the whole Aintree show on film. This has been confirmed by a user called GoFlying in 2013.

What I find extremely interesting is that in the Bad 25 version of APOM, they used U.S leg footage which wasn't used in the original music video.

New York
76719-1532336916.jpg

And there is also footage from another U.S leg show (probably Minneapolis).
I wonder if they shot these two shows in full although probably not.
Yeah I think in moonwalker they shot some film in Minneapolis for MITM. Makes sense to use APOM also. I thought it was NY. Would be the greatest Live release for sure. Mj deserves to be seen in this quality.

Here we are 7 years later. I will keep beating a dead horse here and say an HD Filmed Bad tour (or any new show) should be released soon. Before the world ends lol.
Leeds would be great since it was appearently shot on film and was going to be broadcast.
Or, they could take some umatic show (NY, Kansas) and remaster it. (Send it to a different company this time) and I think it would look better than wembley.

Anything would look better than Wembley, whether it's VHS tapes with a proper remaster, or other shows with higher quality source.

A true HD concert from the tour would probably be 99% of fans best release for sure.

We’ve been teased too much!

dam2040;4284208 said:
A true HD concert from the tour would probably be 99% of fans best release for sure.

They teased us so much. Especially in Bad25. They show us HD bad tour footage but don't explain it at all and release a poor VHS lol.

I believe HD footage exist. they just holding on to it. give us more bad tours in HD please with unrelease footage.

I have a feeling that they have a concert on film but they don't have multitrack audio for it. That could be the reason why they haven't released it yet.

I have a feeling that they have a concert on film but they don't have multitrack audio for it. That could be the reason why they haven't released it yet.
Lets hope thats not the case. On the bright side I think July 15 was also multitrack. Also, if Aintree was filmed there should be multitracks for that show too.

As long as they don't make a bad edit and change camera angles every two seconds, I honestly wouldn't mind if they made a montage between different filmed shows.

As long as they don't make a bad edit and change camera angles every two seconds, I honestly wouldn't mind if they made a montage between different filmed shows.
Agreed. Thats basically what they did for MITM moonwalker. No complaints with that.

Agreed. Thats basically what they did for MITM moonwalker. No complaints with that.

That Man In The Mirror segment is probably one of the most loved segments of that film, nobody complained about it being a montage, literally my only complaint is that addition of those non-MJ scenes, but that wouldn't affect a full concert release.

Just thinking about being able to see Michael perform that Thriller in HD, god that must look beautiful, especially during the dance section, I would love to see that.

Just thinking about being able to see Michael perform that Thriller in HD, god that must look beautiful, especially during the dance section, I would love to see that.

Just the thought of an HD Bad Tour release puts a smile on my face. Too bad that The Estate is lazy af.

I watched BAD Wembley yeasterday - streamed it on MJ's official youtube page. - What an amazing concert. Perfect really.

BUT... the quality (picture only - sound is great IMO) is bad... Very sad that this EPIC concert is only released in a very bad picture quality.

I doubt non-fans would ever wanna see a concert in this quality for 2 hours...

IF a BAD concert exists in great quality HD and with great sound. I really hope the estate releases is. And hopefully with extra material this time. Rehearsal footage etc. BAD is MJ at his prime. No doubt. If anyone should see MJ at his best - This Is It... BAD tour is perfect. Vocals are great - and live - dance is amazing.

Release it !!

Robbsaber01;4284111 said:
Here we are 7 years later. I will keep beating a dead horse here and say an HD Filmed Bad tour (or any new show) should be released soon. Before the world ends lol.
Leeds would be great since it was appearently shot on film and was going to be broadcast.
Or, they could take some umatic show (NY, Kansas) and remaster it. (Send it to a different company this time) and I think it would look better than wembley.

Hulkamaniac;4284145 said:
Ah s*it, here we go again.

dethorro;4284147 said:
LOL! You're right....we've discussed this a million times already, but it is an interesting topic.:innocent:

From Motown To Your Town;4284176 said:
Come on BRANCA! We want more BAD Tour shows released.

nextbigthing56;4284198 said:
Would be the greatest release ever IMO

HappyLeeHL;4284206 said:
Anything would look better than Wembley, whether it's VHS tapes with a proper remaster, or other shows with higher quality source.

dam2040;4284208 said:

Galactus123;4284232 said:

Seldervi;4284279 said:
That Man In The Mirror segment is probably one of the most loved segments of that film, nobody complained about it being a montage, literally my only complaint is that addition of those non-MJ scenes, but that wouldn't affect a full concert release.

Hulkamaniac;4284280 said:
Just the thought of an HD Bad Tour release puts a smile on my face. Too bad that The Estate is lazy af.

Yep to all the above...(y):cool::love:

Back