Rare Pictures Thread

adb60fc80d11cbac218ae4035a47e63f.jpg

Indeed.
I mean, of course 'rare' is highly subjective. Depends on how deep you're into photo collecting and stuff.
The vast majority of the photos posted on here aren't rare, at least to me. But it becomes ridiculous when NatureCriminal judges what is rare and what's not when at the same time the last photo she posted stems from an OFFICIAL calendar (1985 if I'm not mistaken).
She might not be aware of this but don't come here and tell people what's rare.

--

ETA: The hot dog photo is from Pink's Hot Dogs in LA.

https://www.facebook.com/PinksHotDo...03JVmjK74KQCSm-xCTlZLBOXzCh-A5VeWLo&__tn__=-R

Not sure how rare this is, but Michael is performing Smooth Criminal on the Bad Tour while still wearing that big belt. He usually takes it off by the time he gets to Smooth Criminal
EJa2XBvXkAAoAgD.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure how rare this is, but Michael is performing Smooth Criminal on the Bad Tour while still wearing that big belt. He usually takes it off by the time he gets to Smooth Criminal
EJa2XBvXkAAoAgD.jpg

I never saw this one. not sure if it's rare or not either.

Indeed.
I mean, of course 'rare' is highly subjective. Depends on how deep you're into photo collecting and stuff.
The vast majority of the photos posted on here aren't rare, at least to me. But it becomes ridiculous when NatureCriminal judges what is rare and what's not when at the same time the last photo she posted stems from an OFFICIAL calendar (1985 if I'm not mistaken).
She might not be aware of this but don't come here and tell people what's rare.

--

ETA: The hot dog photo is from Pink's Hot Dogs in LA.

https://www.facebook.com/PinksHotDo...03JVmjK74KQCSm-xCTlZLBOXzCh-A5VeWLo&__tn__=-R

It may be rare to you guys but not to me. what I post may not be rare you guys but to me. you can't never know for sure what's rare and what not rare anymore. you not coming off as mean are ya? sorry. but like i said it may be rare to you guys but not to me. what i post may not be rare you guys but to me.

NatureCriminal7896;4286204 said:
It may be rare to you guys but not to me. what I post may not be rare you guys but to me. you can't never know for sure what's rare and what not rare anymore. you not coming off as mean are ya? sorry. but like i said it may be rare to you guys but not to me. what i post may not be rare you guys but to me.

This is exactly what everyone here is trying to say. I think, we’re all just wondering why you still keep making absolute statements (“This is rare.”, “This is not rare.”) as if this were true for everyone. I know it’s not your intention, but it does come across as a little bit judgemental, you know. :)

EJa2XBvXkAAoAgD.jpg

Thank you! Any idea where that photo was taken?

ScreenOrigami;4286214 said:
This is exactly what everyone here is trying to say. I think, we’re all just wondering why you still keep making absolute statements (“This is rare.”, “This is not rare.”) as if this were true for everyone. I know it’s not your intention, but it does come across as a little bit judgemental, you know. :)

Now i'm confuse. should we even post photos anymore if some of us don't know if there rare or not? i don't think this should be call rare pictures thread anymore because none of us don't know.

NatureCriminal7896;4286223 said:
Now i'm confuse. should we even post photos anymore if some of us don't know if there rare or not? i don't think this should be call rare pictures thread anymore because none of us don't know.

Don’t worry, post whatever you think is rare from your point of view. Just be aware that this may be different for someone else. :)

I can relate. I’m in a situation where many pictures are completely unknown to me because I’m a new fan. So it’s very hard for me to tell what’s considered rare and what’s not. I guess it’s safe to say, once a “new” photo has leaked on the internet, it’s no longer rare in an absolute sense.

So let’s just not judge every photo that’s posted here. After all, we’re all here to enjoy the photos, not to be the coolest kid with the rarest stuff. ;)

ScreenOrigami;4286224 said:
Don’t worry, post whatever you think is rare from your point of view. Just be aware that this may be different for someone else. :)

So let’s just not judge every photo that’s posted here. After all, we’re all here to enjoy the photos, not to be the coolest kid with the rarest stuff. ;)

Well I guess I start just putting captions on photos like I been doing before. i'm not judging anyone. it just it call the rare pictures thread and I just calling out photos I seen before. but if it okay to post things other saw before then okay. i'm just trying to follow the thread rules because it says rare pictures thread.

this thread kind of old so we don't know what we been posting already been post before. I think we should keep the thread because it does have rare photos. but to post them over and over again. make the thread less rare photos.

anyway i'm just gonna start putting captions on the photos I see that way it won't cause any confusing.

I guess it’s safe to say, once a “new” photo has leaked on the internet, it’s no longer rare in an absolute sense.

That's the truth. LOL! especially if the photo is somewhat new and everybody get a hold of it. in my opinion if the photo been out at least months. it's no longer rare. it maybe new to some people but not a lot. especially like you said a new fan. i'm not a new fan. but i'm new to online fanbase.

back in the day I wasn't apart of the online fanbase I was more of an outside the web fan. I just became more active because of the stuff what happen last year. I think once all of this say and done i'm probably gonna be less active because you know. that's not saying i will no longer be a fan. just you know.

most fans came back because of what happen last year anyway. that's not saying the fanbase wasn't alive just wasn't too much talk about. it's kind of sad the fanbase got this way because of some liars. but at least it brought us together in someways. lol.

EJa2XBvXkAAoAgD.jpg

great pic. thanks for posting.

Last edited:
Nice photo! I think it's from the first concerts of the Nord America Leg. Look like Kansas City or New York.

Back