This is just sad

Some good points made here. I honestly hope its BS. Probably is. Someday we will find an HQ bad tour 88 show. *Naruto voice* BELIEVE IT!
At least we know rotterdam 88 promo tape is out there...

If this person gives a reasonable explanation of how she/he got the tapes it could be true... Otherwise it's BS

I'm skeptical about this. Remember that on the internet anyone can say anything

This is true, but then again people can be stupid and throw away shit without thinking.

The Leeds one would be great to see since that was on his birthday. I have an amateur recording of that and the crowd for that show is on fire. The people in that town sound like they know how to have a good time. XD

I'm not a Prince fan, but if I somehow came into possession of FIVE of his concerts, there is no way in hell I would ever throw those things away.

The BAD tour dates are widely available online. Anyone could Google them and say, "Yeah I had those tapes."

If I had MJ tapes I would put them online maybe. money might be a part of it but I would never just throw something out like that. especially if it's rare. though you do have some people who would throw things out because it doesn't interest them anymore etc.

I still call this a troll and joke though.

You know, I was just thinking, assuming that this is real, that there may be hope since maybe, just maybe, this person ripped the concerts off the tapes before discarding them, so even if new rips cannot be made, the footage isn’t lost. It’s stored somewhere.

But then my hope quickly diminished when I realized that this person never watched the shows and only ripped the segments with Kim Wilde before throwing the tapes away like trash. Oh well lol

But then my hope quickly diminished when I realized that this person never watched the shows and only ripped the segments with Kim Wilde before throwing the tapes away like trash. Oh well lol

Someone should ask him/her if he/she is able to upload the Kim Wilde footage from the 5 concerts. That would be proof that the person had the tapes.

Man...those late August Wembley shows would have been so special, I bet. Those 5 shows are some of the best from the Bad Tour.

Who rips Kim Wilde and destroys MJ footage?

BS.

you would be very surprise that some people actually do it and it doesn't have to be MJ.

anyway i'm not buying the person comment.

If anyone does THAT, saving Kim Wilde footage over MJ, then the number will be beyond miniscule. And I wouldn't be surprised.

This is not okay. This is just not okay, like 5 TAPES, FIVE omgg

Now I have a feeling this person may be registered on this forum, or at least has visited it

More chance of me winning the lottery than this being true.

Unless that person knows someone, in Michael Jackson's inner circle/management/estate, there is literally no way they could have obtained them. It's not even remotely possible. Where is the Kim Wilde footage? Why isn't it uploaded? How come no other Kim Wilde fans know or talk about this? Why are they commenting on a Jackson video? Shouldn't they be telling the KM fanbase?

You really think a guy, who was incredibly nit picky about his performances (His comments over Motown, not playing Thriller live for 5 years because he hated how it sounded, the "Watch your tone remark" from the Bad tour mid gig, the miming on follow up tours because he wanted everything to sound like the record) is going to let those shows get leaked without his official permission and creative input?

Unless his Estate or Management leaked it but, even then, not likely

Back