Square One - Documentary about the '93 allegations

GOOD NEWS, Square One will be back shortly :yes:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">it'll be fixed soon &#55357;&#56495;</p>&mdash; Danny Wu (@dannywuyue) <a href="https://twitter.com/dannywuyue/status/1274590061128896513?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 21, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Fans are not crazy. they just want the truth to be heard. it's understandable due to the fact this been going on for almost 30 years now. I agree some fans do way too much.

ozemouze;4295188 said:
I can see why this determination may seem pushy, but the fact is we have to make our voice heard without a real platform, through the constant cacophony of sensational headlines and lies from the MSM and 30+ years of character assassination. Of course we have to use every opportunity and "shout" to be heard. Even some "ex-guilters" said they used to think pro-MJ people were aggressive and crazy, but now understand they are just passionate and furious about the injustice.

But as soon as you figure out that everything is upside down in MJ's world, all comes together perfectly and things get new, often clear opposite meanings. Only that suddenly you also became part of this crazy secret society with a hidden knowledge, even unintentionally. :cool:

Exactly. All it really takes is the willingness to change one’s point of view and look at everything from the perspective that MJ was telling the truth all along. Suddenly everything makes sense, and without any overly complicated theories. I haven’t found a single piece that didn’t fit, while the guilters are by now at a point where they claim the train station was built, demolished and rebuilt in 1992/93 in anticipation of two “victims” coming forward in 2019. :laughing:

Some fans are a little crazy though... :laughing:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here are the links to Square Ones for four countries. Please use them on 6/25 to help educate those who don&#39;t understand that Michael is innocent. <a href="https://t.co/yc41JCmoFE">https://t.co/yc41JCmoFE</a></p>&mdash; andjustice4some (@andjustice4some) <a href="https://twitter.com/andjustice4some/status/1275300435801239554?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This year a friend of mine transformed into a fan, and now they really get why a lot of fans are getting so uhm ... "passionate" when it's about Michael getting trashed by others.

I hope Square One comes back soon in Germany!

Can someone tell me whats the difference between Square One (Youtube) 83 min, and Square One 2.0 (Amazon) 88 min?

Can someone tell me whats the difference between Square One (Youtube) 83 min, and Square One 2.0 (Amazon) 88 min?

The only difference I was able to find was that there's now a Tweet made by Jim Clemente in response to Taj's explanation of the "Why" photoshoot. It's... not a very good argument; it basically amounts to "Taj is lying and I'm right because I said so".

I'm certain there's more difference but I can't recall every single one of them. Still worth a watch, or re-watch if you've already seen it on Youtube and have Prime.

The only difference I was able to find was that there's now a Tweet made by Jim Clemente in response to Taj's explanation of the "Why" photoshoot. It's... not a very good argument; it basically amounts to "Taj is lying and I'm right because I said so".

I'm certain there's more difference but I can't recall every single one of them. Still worth a watch, or re-watch if you've already seen it on Youtube and have Prime.

this didnt answer my question. you just write about some tweets. i write about the special. i need to know if there is a different footage. And why there are 5 minutes more. So there must be a difference.

Please click the "report abuse" button on amazon prime usa for this hateful comment.

https://www.amazon.com/Square-One-Taj-Jackson/dp/B0887TPJ6Q/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
That is some idiot fool. Coward do not have a name. He is the monster. He better be careful in being glad someone is dead (I doubt that fool care about the issue). He can be dead soon. Karma is something not to play around with. Joan Rivers use to joke about MJ's death and the way MJ died and look what happen to her. She died UNDER the same kind of drug IN A DOCTOR'S office.

I&#8217;ve already reported the sick coward. People like this are most likely psychotic or mentally disturbed.

this didnt answer my question. you just write about some tweets. i write about the special. i need to know if there is a different footage. And why there are 5 minutes more. So there must be a difference.

I was talking about the special. After the clip of Taj explaining the photoshoot, there's some text that appears on screen that says "Jim Clemente has since responded to Taj's comments" and then there's a screencap of the Tweet I mentioned. It probably adds about 30 seconds more to the movie, which isn't much, but it's definitely a new addition.

As for the rest of the new footage, I really can't recall. I or someone would have to do a side-by-side comparison.

Gosh looking at those 1 star reviews...particularly the well-written ones...it's astonishing really.

It's like they're talking about Leaving Neverland!

We are truly in the twilight zone ladies and gents.

I was talking about the special. After the clip of Taj explaining the photoshoot, there's some text that appears on screen that says "Jim Clemente has since responded to Taj's comments" and then there's a screencap of the Tweet I mentioned. It probably adds about 30 seconds more to the movie, which isn't much, but it's definitely a new addition.

As for the rest of the new footage, I really can't recall. I or someone would have to do a side-by-side comparison.
That part got me. How is Jim Clemente who was not there is going to tell Taj about the shoot? And for the record, that photo shot was showcase on tv on the behind the scene and 3T's were GROWN. So Jim can sit his @$$ down. Again, DESPERATION FOR a black man to be guilty.

Gosh looking at those 1 star reviews...particularly the well-written ones...it's astonishing really.

Those FEW types are not watching Square One, they are just typing. The look like fools. Bottom line they can not dispute it. They come off as posters who are desperate to want to believe MJ was guilty no matter what. Also, do not confuse a FEW in what MOST are doing. MOST people love Square ONE and fair minded people will be glad to see it and to know the deal. And in things like that, there will always be a few fools. Do you know Johnny Depp whom most now know he was victim yet there are a few who still want to think Amber was the victim (and just like defenders of MJ's accusers, Amber defenders lies, change stories, and try to downplay her actions that are on TAPE). I tell ya, people like that are hiding demons or can not admit they were WRONG even thought they know in their heart they are wrong. They just wont admit it. Look at Trump. he does the same thing when he is wrong. They deflect and lie.

Last edited:
terrell;4295877 said:
That part got me. How is Jim Clemente who was not there is going to tell Taj about the shoot? And for the record, that photo shot was showcase on tv on the behind the scene and 3T's were GROWN. So Jim can sit his @$$ down. Again, DESPERATION FOR a black man to be guilty.

See this is the kind of $#@& I&#8217;m talking about. People actually believe BS like that from discredited Jim Clemente. This scum works with Diane Dimond in perpetuating these lies. You are correct about the behind the scenes of this 3T video and all were GROWN ASS MEN and were Michael&#8217;s nephews. As you stated it shows the racist, biased AGENDA of the MSM to find this powerful and influential black man guilty at any cost. This is just the crap that we have been fighting against for 30+ years. These desperate @$$holes are STILL threatened by this man and he has been gone for 11 years. THEY still fear his success, popularity and influence and that says more about them than it does Michael. They can&#8217;t believe that their efforts have NOT had the results they wanted or expected.TRASH!!

somewhereinthedark;4295881 said:
As you stated it shows the racist, biased AGENDA of the MSM to find this powerful and influential black man guilty at any cost.

I keep hearing people say that MJ brought it on himself because he hung out with kids. I&#8217;m convinced that if he hadn&#8217;t, they would have fabricated something else. Anything.

ChrisC;4295864 said:

Those 1 Star reviews are not real. These &#8220;reviews&#8221; sound like trolls hired by Dan Reed or the two extortionists. If you read the &#8220;reviews&#8221;, these trolls are actually reviewing LN. The things they say have no relevance to Square One. You can bet the conspirators behind LN are running scared and are trying to do anything to deflect from the truth in Square One. This is the very reason that EVERY MJ fan needs to review the documentary. It&#8217;s really easy to do, all you have to do is rent the film for around 1.99 and you can post a review. The more 5 star reviews we post, the more it Defeats the trolls&#8217; AGENDA. It&#8217;s worth the effort and time to go to Amazon and review this wonderful documentary. Btw, I had never done a review of any film until Square One. It feels good to see my thoughts posted on a national platform. FTR, You do not have to use your real name in order to post a review.

somewhereinthedark;4295881 said:
See this is the kind of $#@& I&#8217;m talking about. People actually believe BS like that from discredited Jim Clemente. This scum works with Diane Dimond in perpetuating these lies. You are correct about the behind the scenes of this 3T video and all were GROWN ASS MEN and were Michael&#8217;s nephews. As you stated it shows the racist, biased AGENDA of the MSM to find this powerful and influential black man guilty at any cost. This is just the crap that we have been fighting against for 30+ years. These desperate @$$holes are STILL threatened by this man and he has been gone for 11 years. THEY still fear his success, popularity and influence and that says more about them than it does Michael. They can&#8217;t believe that their efforts have NOT had the results they wanted or expected.TRASH!!
That is because that is their DESIRE. I am to a point to believe these folks do not believe these liars deep down (their explanation is rambling and make no sense to the facts) but because it is MJ, they want to believe the lies even if they know it is not true.

ScreenOrigami;4295883 said:
I keep hearing people say that MJ brought it on himself because he hung out with kids. I&#8217;m convinced that if he hadn&#8217;t, they would have fabricated something else. Anything.

Excuse me for saying this, but it&#8217;s BULL$$@& to ANYONE who says Michael brought it on himself because he hung with kids. The people with the AGENDA to destroy Michael used the one thing that he was HONEST about to destroy him. The people involved in this agenda are the true pedophiles; however, they USED Michael to cover their crimes/deflect while trying to destroy this very powerful and influential black man. It has been documented that the &#8220;powers to be&#8221; thst are involved in this agenda/conspiracy actually paid newspapers and individuals to perpetuate this $#@& in order to deflect from their-the real pedophiles- behavior.

Notice that the people who ignorantly, yes I said IGNORANTLY claim that Michael brought it on himself from being around kids is just as IGNORANT as the media. Have any of you noticed that the media specifically focused on boys, not KIDS. Michael was around as many girls as he was boys. BTW, even some fans can&#8217;t make that distinction and it makes me want to vomit.

Would they have said the same thing about a woman being around KIDS? Would these fans make their claim if Michael had been a woman? Let me answer that question, HELL NO!! Not a single person would say &#8220;she brought it on herself for hanging around kids&#8221;.The hypocrisy is deafening. The only reason that the media ,and the people with the AGENDA,made it seem as if Michael was only around boys is because their AGENDA has always been to portray Michael as gay. FTR, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay; but, Michael was NOT gay. It infuriates me for people to WANT him to be gay, when he wasn&#8217;t. It also disgusts me for these people,with the AGENDA, WANT Michael to be a molester. How sick is it to WANT a child to have been abused, when it didn&#8217;t happen. How sick is it to have those pedophilic FANTASIES about a child? An even sicker notion is that some of these people actually equate being around a child with sex. Raise your hand if you equate being around children with sex. Sadly, That is REALLY what the media and even SOME people are implying and it is the sickest thing that could be imagined or implied.

Last edited:
ScreenOrigami;4295883 said:

I'm not a fan of this phrase either, because it makes it sound like Michael deserved to have the accusations happen to him, which is a pretty shitty thing to say. I think everyone will agree with me when I say that he most definitely did not deserve to go through all that. No one does.

Back