Were Wembley '92 and Buenos Aires '93 best shows from Dangerous Tour?

I actually like the daylight aspect of Oslo. MJ's gigs are usually just copy and paste, so it was nice to have something that looked different.

I actually enjoyed that too. - But those aspects that only works in dark - like skelletons - should have been left out. - other than that, great concert.

It is very unlikely that the first Dangerous Munich concert will get a release because it has many issues, primarily technical ones.

That show is still one of my favourites from that tour because his voice sounded really great and I like the fact that WBSS and Beat It were performed in the original key.

Stockholm is probably a really great show as well.

Wembley 1992 - Jam - might just be my personal favourite video of MJ. If you had to convince someone Jackson had it on stage - I'd show them Wembley 1992. He's absolutely on fire. The crowd is rocking.. the live ad-libs at the start just add to the whole package..

Killer performance. I hope to one day have the full video!

Wembley 92 needs to leak. Monza is also up there. Oslo was great because of its differences. BA 93 is ok but it doesnt compare to 92 leg at all. Bucharest is already on youtube (same with wembley at the moment). Dangerous tour tokyo would be nice because of slash and the film snippets we got.

The earlier shows like Munich, even with the technical issues, show Michael with high energy and spirit, which I guess is why those shows are still yearned for

Wembley 1992 - Jam - might just be my personal favourite video of MJ. If you had to convince someone Jackson had it on stage - I'd show them Wembley 1992. He's absolutely on fire. The crowd is rocking.. the live ad-libs at the start just add to the whole package..

Killer performance. I hope to one day have the full video!

You'd use a lip-synched performance as evidence that Michael "had it" on stage?

Jam is a very hard song to sing, even without all the dancing. So the lip syncing for that never bothered me. And Wembley is by far the best Jam performance that I've ever seen.

Absolutely. I don't whine and moan about it like most on the site.

If you showed it to someone the person might ask if he is singing live. He might not be that impressed after learning that the performance is lip-synced. I wouldn't use it to convince someone that Michael had it on stage. :)

If you showed it to someone the person might ask if he is singing live. He might not be that impressed after learning that the performance is lip-synced. I wouldn't use it to convince someone that Michael had it on stage. :)

Yeah because the audience laughed Michael off the stage when he danced to the Billie Jean CD version on Motown 25 didn't they...

Yeah because the audience laughed Michael off the stage when he danced to the Billie Jean CD version on Motown 25 didn't they...

People care more about lip-syncing today. Maybe most didn't know he was lip-syncing Billie Jean and it was more accepted back then. I like watching lip-synced performances but I wouldn't use them to show that Michael had it on stage. I like the Jam Wembley performance.

Last edited:
People care more about lip-syncing today. Maybe most didn't know he was lip-syncing Billie Jean and it was more accepted back then. I like watching lip-synced performances but I wouldn't use them to show that Michael had it on stage. I like the Jam Wembley performance.

All opinions! Which performance would you use?

For selfish reasons I'd love to see Cardiff 1992 leaked. Apparently there was some tech issues because it was raining (Typical thing to happen in Wales) so Michael spoke to the audience more than he usually would.

Victor;4296464 said:
Is the Wembley 92' show out there in the "trade world" ? :D
Highly unlikely, but I wouldn’t completely doubt it

I think the Jam performance at Wembley is so damn good that it makes you forget about the lip syncing.

Normally I don't like lip syncing, but there are some exceptions. The performances of Jam at Dangerous Tour, particularly the one at Wembley 92 is the exception. I love that performance and it truly showcases Michael's ability as performer. I would love to see Wembley 92 released someday. It features a rare occasion where Black or White was sung live, albeit over the playback.

Normally I don't like lip syncing, but there are some exceptions. The performances of Jam at Dangerous Tour, particularly the one at Wembley 92 is the exception. I love that performance and it truly showcases Michael's ability as performer. I would love to see Wembley 92 released someday. It features a rare occasion where Black or White was sung live, albeit over the playback.

If you listen closely you can hear that MJ sings over the playback on Jam on some parts for example right before the "It ain't too hard for me to jam" part MJ's mic is turned on. Also near the end of the song and of course in the beginning. Very interesting decisions made in this performance/concert.

Edit: After rewatching Jam and BoW from Wembley, I think this might be the definitive Dangerous Tour concert. He was in rare form.

Last edited:
Black or White could have been legendary if he had performed it live, rock songs live add a lot of energy and atmosphere. I love how heavy it sounded on "this is it". It would have been great as well to have it extended a bit so MJ could go crazy with his style of head banging. Lovely song and performance if live, now it's just nothing special.

I'm not too fond of jam live but it's one of my fave album tracks

Last edited:
I’m gonna say it: Wembley should have been broadcasted and released (maybe mixed of other Wembley shows) rather than Bucharest

Let the arguments unfold!

Hmm I'm probably the only one who is rather fond of all the fan shots in Bucharest. I love watching people who are total in their own world during a concert and MJ concerts tend to have a lot of those

Hmm I'm probably the only one who is rather fond of all the fan shots in Bucharest. I love watching people who are total in their own world during a concert and MJ concerts tend to have a lot of those

No you're not, I like them as well.

You're not the only one, I love it too

Last edited:
Some fan shots are fine, but Bucharest went too far with them.

Back