Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

^ BAFTA had a 'socially distanced' programme on YT and FB. It is very badly done, with very unfunny comedians (including R Ranganathan).

It's been painful to watch. (Started with a whole repeat of the first 10 mins or so.)

I'm sure they'll leave it on YT to watch. 'Editing Factual' was about 21 mins in and Director Factual about 1 hour in).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwFD-ZV4x7o&feature=youtu.be

No....it's just the way they are advertising the tees

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAFTA Craft Awards 2020:

1. 'Jules Cornell did NOT win for LN (Michael Harte won 'Editing Factual' for 'Don't F**k with Cats'. )

(But annoyed they chose the LN clip of Wade saying 'MJ asked what did you do with your underwear'). :(

2. Reed did NOT win for LN (Arthur Carey won for 'The last survivors') :pth:

(Clip shown was S'chuck talking about MJ 'doing the worst things to kids', and his mom saying that she didn't protect him 'and that will always haunt me'.)
Those clips only looks and sound more FAKE now that Square one is out and all the lies revealed.

No....it's just the way they are advertising the tees

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAFTA Craft Awards 2020:

1. 'Jules Cornell did NOT win for LN (Michael Harte won 'Editing Factual' for 'Don't F**k with Cats'. )

(But annoyed they chose the LN clip of Wade saying 'MJ asked what did you do with your underwear'). :(

2. Reed did NOT win for LN (Arthur Carey won for 'The last survivors') :pth:

(Clip shown was S'chuck talking about MJ 'doing the worst things to kids', and his mom saying that she didn't protect him 'and that will always haunt me'.)

This is fantastic news!

TSCM is doing the lords work on reddit, I am not writing there yet, but I have an account and I am upvoting MJ-fans and downvoting haters! You guys should do that too. Also, reading the debate there, you always learn new facts etc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LeavingNev...u/wade_apart_from_one_mass_emailthere_are_no/

So many threads there are full of MJ-haters and R/S supporters :( Twitter threads seem to be a better resource from that point of view, especially if fans don't want to be bothered arguing with dyed-in-the-wool haters (which seems to me to be fairly pointless, as they are not open to reason. If they won't / can't understand 'Square One', Lies of Leaving Neverland, and other videos exposing the lies of accusers, then no arguments will reach them. )

You have to pick your battles. Dont bother with the trolls and haters. Square one has shown theres enough ppl who have a genuine intrest in the facts. And will create an opinion based on them. Its just for decades the MSM has done its best to suffocate them

You have to pick your battles. Dont bother with the trolls and haters. Square one has shown theres enough ppl who have a genuine intrest in the facts. And will create an opinion based on them. Its just for decades the MSM has done its best to suffocate them
I agree. We also have to remember that some people seek drama on Reddit and other sites.

At this point anyone who still believes Michael guilty just want him to be guilty because they hate him. everyone has a right to their own opinion but it's a fact that michael was/is innocent.

So many threads there are full of MJ-haters and R/S supporters :( Twitter threads seem to be a better resource from that point of view, especially if fans don't want to be bothered arguing with dyed-in-the-wool haters (which seems to me to be fairly pointless, as they are not open to reason. If they won't / can't understand 'Square One', Lies of Leaving Neverland, and other videos exposing the lies of accusers, then no arguments will reach them. )

Pretty sure that sub has been anti-Michael since day one. I'm surprised TSCM is even posting on there.

Pretty sure that sub has been anti-Michael since day one. I'm surprised TSCM is even posting on there.
Those fools know this is BS but do not want to admit it all because it is MJ. Do not think what TSCM is doing is not working. That is what those haters fear people like TSCM.

terrell;4298791 said:
Those fools know this is BS but do not want to admit it all because it is MJ. Do not think what TSCM is doing is not working. That is what those haters fear people like TSCM.

TSCM is presenting nothing but facts and the psychopaths on that website are so immersed in their AGENDA, they ignore everything he says because they WANT Michael to be guilty. Just remember that these people are NOT normal, they are very sick. Anyone who wants an innocent man to be guilty when they KNOW that Robson and Safechuck are liars, then you know that these psychotic haters are mentally ill. I applaud TSCM for his diligence and perseverance. However, when you are dealing with psychopaths, it is almost impossible to get through to them because these people don’t want to ACCEPT the truth. These psychotic haters are also cowards. They are afraid of the truth because it reflects on THEIR sickness and problems. If you just read one or two of their responses, it’s as if you are dealing with people in a twilight zone. None of these haters have an ounce of rational thinking. They are all brain dead zombies. It’s frightening and disgusting that people like this are allowed to pollute society with their ignorance, bias and irrational mentality. The idea that the haters on this website pretend that they are advocates for CSA is even more revolting because they support two lying, fake accusers-Robson and Safechuck, whose only concern is extorting millions of dollars. It is vomit inducing how pathetic and gullible the haters are on that site.

Last edited:
If I were the F.B.I. I guarantee I'll be having the Behavioral Analysis Unit (B.A.U.) ("Criminal Minds" style)
up on these Reddit MJ haters' a*ses profiling them 24/7.

Like a ton of bricks we land on them a demolition more ferocious and madder
than T. S. Maddog and Ron Zonen combined.

We'd rain on them a torrent of investigative intel like no others and
combing through line by line like fine tooth scouring for any iota or even a
semblance of a slip up.
We go for probable cause and shove a warrant of arrest up on their asses,

or be like "Beverley Hills Cop's" "Axel Foley" LAPD, Hollywood style,
tripping them up whilst undercover.
It's remarkable TSCM even bothered to show up at all at Reddit.
All TSCM ever needed is to be the voice of FACTS and the facts will EAT them up alive
and INSTIL FEAR the crap outta them.

This is war! not a battle, there'a much wider audience (although silent) than a bunch of MJ haters.

christy;4298883 said:
If I were the F.B.I. I guarantee I'll be having the Behavioral Analysis Unit (B.A.U.) ("Criminal Minds" style)
up on these Reddit MJ haters' a*ses profiling them 24/7.

Like a ton of bricks we land on them a demolition more ferocious and madder
than T. S. Maddog and Ron Zonen combined.

We'd rain on them a torrent of investigative intel like no others and
combing through line by line like fine tooth scouring for any iota or even a
semblance of a slip up.
We go for probable cause and shove a warrant of arrest up on their asses,

or be like "Beverley Hills Cop's" "Axel Foley" LAPD, Hollywood style,
tripping them up whilst undercover.
It's remarkable TSCM even bothered to show up at all at Reddit.
All TSCM ever needed is to be the voice of FACTS and the facts will EAT them up alive
and INSTIL FEAR the crap outta them.

This is war! not a battle, there'a much wider audience (although silent) than a bunch of MJ haters.

It is indeed a war and we’re winning right now.

somewhereinthedark;4298827 said:
TSCM is presenting nothing but facts and the psychopaths on that website are so immersed in their AGENDA, they ignore everything he says because they WANT Michael to be guilty. Just remember that these people are NOT normal, they are very sick. Anyone who wants an innocent man to be guilty when they KNOW that Robson and Safechuck are liars, then you know that these psychotic haters are mentally ill. I applaud TSCM for his diligence and perseverance. However, when you are dealing with psychopaths, it is almost impossible to get through to them because these people don’t want to ACCEPT the truth. These psychotic haters are also cowards. They are afraid of the truth because it reflects on THEIR sickness and problems. If you just read one or two of their responses, it’s as if you are dealing with people in a twilight zone. None of these haters have an ounce of rational thinking. They are all brain dead zombies. It’s frightening and disgusting that people like this are allowed to pollute society with their ignorance, bias and irrational mentality. The idea that the haters on this website pretend that they are advocates for CSA is even more revolting because they support two lying, fake accusers-Robson and Safechuck, whose only concern is extorting millions of dollars. It is vomit inducing how pathetic and gullible the haters are on that site.
I thought TSCM was a woman. Anyway an incredible researcher but I agree with the person who said we have to pick our battles also, there will always be haters. A positive thing is I have seen a lot of people on twitter tweeting that they have changed their mind after watching Square one lately.

Thread about Dan Greed’s appearance on the BAFTA Zoom chat:

===

#MJINNOCENT Official

BAFTA’s Update Thread: Charlatan Dan Reed just took part in a live interview about his fraudulent film, hosted by the BAFTA Awards. Here’s a run down of what was said:
Due to work offers drying up after the disastrous LN, he has no choice but to continue to be unhealthily obsessed with all things Michael Jackson. He confirmed that he has already started filming a follow up. Still not exactly sure what it will be about, but likely it..
will be about the ‘aftermath’ of LN &/or the ongoing court cases which he has recently started attending. Initially, Netflix & HBO saw a 30-min rough cut of LN & only HBO were interested. He also said he got in touch with HBO’s lawyer, before flying out to meet with them.
He said he interviewed people & didn't use them? Why have we never heard from these people? Typical Reed, likely nonsense. Also claimed that LN was never about proving MJ’s guilt. Errr...
Most ridiculous & horrid comment he made, was that Neverland had a “peado cave” which garnered some raised eyebrows of the other guests in attendance.
He mentioned James ongoing “fragility” - sounded more like he was using this description to deliberately excuse his train station stupidity. Disclosed that he‘s been ”training” Wade not to talk like a therapist or lawyer in interviews so that he comes across as more “believable.”
He actuality asked for directing & editing tips from viewers during the call. No challenging questions where asked, likely to spare Reed the embarrassment of being further exposed for the phoney he is. Overall, came across as untrustworthy, almost desperate.
He’s following the money. That’s all this is about for him & everyone else involved. You’d be a fool to think that this is about closure or justice - as Michael is the real victim in all of this. What purpose does it really serve to make a follow up? Who is asking for it?
Who will even invest? Reed’s corrupt project reeks of a man hellbent on trying to prove his worth as a ‘respected’ director when really, he just comes across as Sneddon part 2, an old bitter angry white man, who wont stop at targeting a falsely accused black man.
Finally, it’s worth noting that this didn’t end well for Sneddon. Luckily FACTS & the truth will ensure sure that it doesn’t end well for these pitchfork fraudsters too. #MJINNOCENT

*Important* A correction to the above thread. 1. The phrase “peado cave” used by Reed was NOT in reference to NL but in fact, the words he used for his teams editing suite. Apologies.

===

Source: Twitter via https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1285643738233143296.html?refreshed=1595360067

Last edited:
This won't have as big an impact as what Leaving Neverland did last year, what does he hope to gain or prove by making a sequel? I'm getting sick and tired of all this B.S. To me it just shows how obsessed he is with this whole thing. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there were skeletons in Reeds closet. It just reeks of obsession. Nobody will take him seriously.

So that POS is actually going to make another one? And I assume he's basing it on the Arvizo trial? Here I thought it was never about MJ for him, Jesus I hate that guy. This should be something that is forbidden.

So that POS is actually going to make another one? And I assume he's basing it on the Arvizo trial? Here I thought it was never about MJ for him, Jesus I hate that guy. This should be something that is forbidden.

He said he's making another film with R and S. He has permission to film in court (except for judge, court personnel, witnesses and jury), and he already started filming at the last hearing.

He said in the Bafta webinar that for LN1 they were not interested in re-visiting the Chandler or Arvizo cases - though I suppose that might change if either of them were willing to talk to Reed on film (which seems very unlikely).

Why are they getting away with everything? i'm pretty sure if all these guys were black they wouldn't able to get this far. it needs to stop. michael family need to something instead sitting on their social media. this is their family member and life involve.

Last edited:
NatureCriminal7896;4298944 said:
Why are they getting away with everything? i'm pretty sure if all these guys were black they wouldn't able to get this far. it needs to stop. michael family need to something instead sitting on their social media. this is their family member and life involve.

No, Michael’s family does NOT need to say anything YET; in order to give this desperate SOB any attention. When the timing is right, THEN SAY SOMETHING.
The bottomline is WTF is this bald-headed bastard allowed to film during these proceedings?

somewhereinthedark;4298827 said:

This is why I'm surprised TSCM is trying to have a convo with any of them. That sub and the other LN sub are the very definition of an echo chamber, and its inhabitants are being deliberately ignorant, either because they want Michael to be guilty or because they're just asshole trolls who get off on pissing off the fans.

Keep in mind some of the haters are probably real sex offenders that want to carry on their sick agendas. The good news is peoples minds are changing after hearing the facts for once.

He said he's making another film with R and S. He has permission to film in court (except for judge, court personnel, witnesses and jury), and he already started filming at the last hearing.

He said in the Bafta webinar that for LN1 they were not interested in re-visiting the Chandler or Arvizo cases - though I suppose that might change if either of them were willing to talk to Reed on film (which seems very unlikely).

What! R and S again? And with filming in court you mean what is going on now with estate vs HBO and R and S? They just keep getting their way, this stuff should be illegal. This is beyond pathetic. Give up already, Jesus christ.

And truly, what is he trying to prove with filming in court? Also, what more could R and S have to say (lie their asses off) that wasn't done in that filth LN?

And truly, what is he trying to prove with filming in court? Also, what more could R and S have to say (lie their asses off) that wasn't done in that filth LN?

I can only guess that he 'thinks' these two cases will go to trial and that he can make a salacious trial film. He must have the OK from Finaldi and co, and I suppose they think he can continue to give them great publicity for their cases, and then release a film-of-the-trials that the whole world will want to see. More awards and plaudits will follow and he'll retire on the proceeds of his speaking engagements. Cloud cuckoo land, basically.

It's much more likely that neither case will get to trial, but I'm sure Reed will find some inventive way to use the footage and /or audio. He's obviously very 'invested' in this. It's not clear if HBO and / or Channel 4 have already committed to buying 'part 2' - but it seems possible. (I'm sure HBO are convinced that they will win against the Estate, in exactly the same way that Finaldi is convinced his cases will win. )

I can only guess that he 'thinks' these two cases will go to trial and that he can make a salacious trial film. He must have the OK from Finaldi and co, and I suppose they think he can continue to give them great publicity for their cases, and then release a film-of-the-trials that the whole world will want to see. More awards and plaudits will follow and he'll retire on the proceeds of his speaking engagements. Cloud cuckoo land, basically.

It's much more likely that neither case will get to trial, but I'm sure Reed will find some inventive way to use the footage and /or audio. He's obviously very 'invested' in this. It's not clear if HBO and / or Channel 4 have already committed to buying 'part 2' - but it seems possible. (I'm sure HBO are convinced that they will win against the Estate, in exactly the same way that Finaldi is convinced his cases will win. )

Just unbelievable the things people can get away with. Flat out lies with the intent to destroy the image of a dead person and they just get away with it, they don't have to answer for it at all. I just don't understand that there aren't laws against this, truly ridiculous.

But wait, didn't Reed lose big time earlier this year? The company that funded LN was in a very bad state? Kew media group?

That’s an interesting development.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We have a fan willing to pay for a professional videographer but we need someone with media creds to file this form <a href="https://t.co/NeB5fH9xMo">pic.twitter.com/NeB5fH9xMo</a></p>&mdash; Believe the victims of false accusers (@Hammertonhal) <a href="https://twitter.com/Hammertonhal/status/1285814451128741888?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 22, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back