Which fans have or haven`t bought the live BAD concert Wembley DVD

Have you bought the wembley BAD concert DVD

• YES

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • NO

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
I've never been a collector, I only bought studio albums and my walls were plastered with posters but that's it.
I remember a friend having this really cool special edition of the Dangerous album. It was a big cardboard when you opened it the album cover came out.

I don't really consider myself to be a collector, either......I mean, I don't go out of my way looking for specific or rare items to buy, or anything like that. I've been on the Earth for a long time, so I just naturally have a wide range of special mementos that I've amassed over the years. In truth, I have bought much more since Michael passed away than I used to, pre-2009. I WISH that I had the special edition of Dangerous, with the pop-up cover!! It's the one thing I've wanted for ages.

ScreenOrigami;4299657 said:
The different ways that people are collecting stuff is an interesting topic. I’m always amazed at those huge collections, like Hector Barjot’s, and all the effort that goes into curating and maintaining them. Not my cup of tea, personally, because I don’t care about stuff that ultimately just collects dust, but it’s fascinating to see and comforting to know that these people care so much about preserving these items. :)

That said, I like my music collection on physical media, and sometimes buy the same thing again when an interesting new edition comes out, but wouldn’t go as far as buying the Invincible album multiple times only to have all the colors.

Whelp! I have all the colours of Invincible. :kickass::woohoo: I always wanted them, because I knew it was Michael's idea to have different colours for the fans to collect and he thought it was a fun concept.

I bought the silver/white one at the time of release in my country and just gradually bought the other colours when I could find them on e-bay at a reasonable price. Specific colours were released in various parts of the world - not all five were released everywhere - which is why I think it's cool to have them all. The green one was the most difficult for me to acquire, as I remember.

Mikky Dee;4299781 said:
Whelp! I have all the colours of Invincible. :kickass::woohoo: I always wanted them because I know it was Michael's idea to have different colours for the fans to collect and he thought it was a fun concept.

I bought the silver/white one at the time of release in my country and just gradually bought the other colours when I could find them on e-bay at a reasonable price. Specific colours were released in various parts of the world - not all five were released everywhere - which is why I think it's cool to have them all. The green one was the most difficult for me to acquire, as I remember.

Isn’t it amazing how diverse our species is? :D

So how do you support your favourite artists?

I listen to my music on Amazon Music unlimited, before Spotify for which I'm paying a monthly subscription. Before I discovered streaming, I used to listen to music in LQ on youtube for free. I am not rich enough to afford music albums.

I listen to my music on Amazon Music unlimited, before Spotify for which I'm paying a monthly subscription. Before I discovered streaming, I used to listen to music in LQ on youtube for free. I am not rich enough to afford music albums.

And what did you do before Youtube?

Before YouTube I illegally downloaded music. I once had a collection of 5000 MP3s but I lost them when the hard drive I've I put them on crashed. I only bought Michael Jackson records, considering he rarely released new stuff it was easy enough to collect. Since YouTube and later Spotify arrived I am in 7th heaven.

People get upset when you say you downloaded music but they forget that their parents did the same with taping the music on cassette from the radio. My father had hundreds of cassettes full of songs.

I don't need to have music physically, it takes a lot of storage away which I don't have. You also need a good stereo system which I also don't have. Online is simply easier.

^Listening to a well mastered CD or record on a Hi Res equipment is something else. Streaming is good too. I'm glad I can choose between both.

Hulkamaniac;4299841 said:
^Listening to a well mastered CD or record on a Hi Res equipment is something else. Streaming is good too. I'm glad I can choose between both.

Yep. Streaming is great for those lazy days, or for putting together a quick playlist, or to just check something out. So, I do have a Spotify subscription, but whatever sticks, I’ll buy on CD or Vinyl, and I’ve put some thought into my Hi-Fi equipment. I didn’t break the bank, but with some research, a relatively small amount of money already goes a long way. :)

I'm kind of glad we live in a time were buying music online etc. that's not saying it's nothing wrong collecting physical. in my opinion the only problem collecting physical is depends on how big your house and/or room is. also it depends if you poor, rich, or have MJ friends. i mean what are you gonna do with all that stuff once you leave this earth? you can't take it with you. i say if you have children, grandchildren, mj friends, etc they probably could take your collection. but just like michael it probably all gonna be sold, throw in the trash, or giving to, or in goodwill etc.

Last edited:
I bought the box set and the vinyl. I really wanted the Target edition that came with the short films dvd.

The Wembley DVD is my most watched MJ film.

I watched Moonwalkers last week for the first time in many years. Also I saw BAD25 doc again recently for the first time since the year the DVD was released.

But the Wembley concert... - I see that at least 3-4 times a year, and sometimes I put it on just as radio background, and when I go near the TV I stop and watch a little. - Would love more BAD concerts to be released - or Triumph or Victory.

Back